Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
We have 90+ more GlutenFree Passover Recipes in our print cookbook at www.glutenfreematzo.com. Use code BAKESPACE for $3 off any order at www.glutenfreematzo.com!
FULL BOOK OVERVIEW:
Jessica Katz has performed another Gluten Free Mitzvah, by editing and publishing The Gluten Free Passover Cookbook. Created to make a delicious Passover meal, not just a “delicious-for-a-gluten-free-Passover-meal”, Chef Anne Luder shares over 90 recipes that follow the Ashkenazi tradition. Luder has even, where possible, offered nut-free variations and vegetarian/vegan alternatives, so every relative and guest at your Seder meal, no matter how picky, is sure to be satisfied.
A Jewish celiac herself, Luder writes that the Gluten Free Passover Cookbook will "give you ideas and inspire you, lift your mood and show you how to make things you don’t think are possible at Pesach." Many of the recipes are adaptations of her family’s traditional recipes, along with some new creations concocted in her own kitchen.
Some of the gluten-free Passover recipes include
• Pasta dishes like Meat Lasagna, Tangy Vegetarian Lasagna, and Italian Potato Pastry
• Breads and Crackers including Quinoa and Sweet Potato Flat Breads, Cottage Cheese Pastry Crackers, and Passover Puff Rolls
• Starters such as Charoset, Mediterranean Cucumber Salad, and Goujons of Chicken or Fish with a Coconut Crust, Avocado, Orange, and Fennel.
• Desserts like Pumpkin Kugel with Apple and Raisins, Chestnut Chocolate Custard Pots, and Choux Buns and Filling
• Soups such as Celery Soup, Creamy Chicken Soup, Passover Egg Noodles, and Pesach Kneidelach
• plus Fish and Poultry dishes, Vegetarian entrees, Sauces, Cakes andCookies
Though GlutenFreeMatzo.com is proud to promote the cookbook, you might want to keep it a secret until after your family and guests eat the recipes contained within. They will be surprised that such a delicious meal could be created without wheat and gluten.