BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Tues July 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EC
Elite BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Deb! He shows good sportsmanship on the field after a loss but gets very sad about it when we're leaving.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/eric.cronwell?__a=1

http://bakespace.com/?ericmsdw2007
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie one of the reasons I didn't post recipes yesterday was that I saw you were trying to win the crockpot. I really want it to though, next time it comes up I hope I am home and able to post. I was really really hoping to get on this morning and see that you had won. Crying or Very sad I hate immersion blenders so no posting for me today.
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all.....The sky is getting dark and I hear it thundering...I guess that means we are in for a storm!

PATTI, I wish you would have went ahead and summitte recipes yesterday....I would have been happy for you if you had won the crock-pot. I have a Immersion Blender, but I summitted some recipe again today too.

ERIC, I know Carter probably is sad when he leave the field...He's still a little guy!

I have to getr going and get dinner started....I'll check back in later. Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
lissah
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone!

Had such a nice day yesterday! My mom, sister and I went into Stratford (a small town about 40 minutes from here - it's considered one of the most beautiful cities in Canada - famous for it's theatre and it has great shopping along it's main street). We hit some of our favourite shops (i picked up some loose teas - cramp bark tea, one to help me sleep and a vanilla bourbon tea, a new rolling pin, my garlic roaster, some delish chocolate and a sweet receiving blanket I'm putting in with a shower gift...it says "babies are a nice way to start people"), went for lunch and then headed back toward home. We stopped at Costco and Chapters...I picked up some books at Chapters but nothing at Costco.

By the time we got home we were so exhausted!

DH was at an overnight golf tournament with the guys from work so I spent my night rearranging my cupboards, then climbed into bed and read for a while. It was so nice to have the bed to myself for once haha, DH is such a horrible sleeper!

Today I just bummed around the house until DH came home - he promptly climbed into bed and put his pillow over his head. I'm assuming they got into the sauce last night at his tournament haha I've never seen him so hung over in my life - too funny! He can be a bugger for punishment sometimes!

I left after he went to bed - went down to our local discount store because they had ice cream makers on sale for $21.99!!! They're not the greatest quality, but if I can pump a couple of quarts of ice cream out of them then it'll be worth it! Now I'm at my mom's, she's invited me over for dinner because DH is not getting out of bed and I'm not cooking for just myself when I've got a dinner offer from my mom!!

Anywho hope you all have a great evening!

Motherof2Boys
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Evening Everyone!!!

Another busy day at work. I'm finally caught up from vacation. But its that time of year when you have to start calling customers to get money. I hear the same thing from everyone, "We're Slow". I'm such a softy and tell them to send me what they can. Rolling Eyes

I'm going to a special School Board meeting tonight, starts at 7. So will be bugging outta here in a little bit. Supposed to be talking about the budget for the upcoming year, it should be rather interesting.

Debbie--Back on the Myspace thing, the only thing I've done is go to people I know and then start clicking on "friends" of theirs and so on. Hope I didn't come across in a bad way!! My page is way...way boring. I'm not technical savvy. In a few years my boys will be able to show me where to go and how to make my page look great. Ha ha!!! But it's so true.

We leave Thursday afternoon and head back up to the UP for the weekend. Looking forward to it, it just won't be long enough. The weather is supposed to be nice.

Well I better get myself ready for the meeting. Hope everyone has a great evening.

Jennifer

http://bakespace.com/?motherof2boys
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Evening to Everyone.......Well it"s 7:55 and Jim still isn't home from work. He called earlier and said he and Andy (His only other co-worker that can do tower work) were working on two towers and had people's inter-net down. Glad it's not me! He didn't know when he'd be home and I told him I had put dinner in a low 250* oven and he said you might want to turn it dow to 100! So that told me I had better go feed Kujo and take him out to do his business! So that's done. Then when I came back inside , I thought maybe I should go ahead and eat...it could be mid-nite or later before Jim gets home. So here I sat with my plate of goodies eating in front of the computer. ...I just couldn't bring myself to set at the big ole dining room table all by myself! Hope thre's something good on the tube tonite, because I've spent all day off and on in front of this computer.

**MELISSA, So glad you had such a good time shopping with your Mom and sister. Sounds like you bought a few little things for your kitchen. The area you were in sounds very nice too...isn't it wonderful to have such a nice place that close to you? I had to smile when you said your DH must have been into too much of the sauce the nite before; and crashed in the bed. He'll probably saysomething like: what eemed like a god ideaat the time , sure wasn't! Hope you had anice visit with your Mom and enjoyed her feeding you dinner. I usualy don't cook for myself either!

**JENNIFER, Glad you got caught up at work...just in time to take your mini vacation! Hope the budget thing gets resolved at the school meeting tonite. I'm not really sure what you wanting to know about myspace...here's my addy to mine if you want to go check it out
www.myspace.com/monkeybussiness6 If you'll notice the business in monkeybusiness is spelled wrong....compliments of Tiffany. I don't know alot about compters and the technical side of things , but I'm learning and I have a blast messing around with my Myspace. Another point is, when i first set up my acct. I use to get friends request from weird-O's too ...people I didn't even know..you just deny the request and go on. You can also set your page PRIVATE, that way know one gets in unless you want them too! Anyway stop over and check out my page and if you want hook-up on a friends list fine!

Well, I'm going to go check out the tube and relax for the evening! I'll chat with ya in the morning! Have a good nite's rest everyone! Take care and HUGS to ALL !! Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
lissah
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkeybusiness wrote:
**MELISSA, So glad you had such a good time shopping with your Mom and sister. Sounds like you bought a few little things for your kitchen. The area you were in sounds very nice too...isn't it wonderful to have such a nice place that close to you? I had to smile when you said your DH must have been into too much of the sauce the nite before; and crashed in the bed. He'll probably saysomething like: what eemed like a god ideaat the time , sure wasn't! Hope you had anice visit with your Mom and enjoyed her feeding you dinner. I usualy don't cook for myself either!

haha actually he said something more like "i want to die, i'm never drinking again"
no sympathy here though lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: