BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MONDAY, October 1st, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: MONDAY, October 1st, 2012 Reply with quote

OCTOBER 1st???!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Where did April, May June, July & August go??????

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend. So did we. Smile We went to Grove City to the Taste of Home get together. Was so nice to see everyone in person! Smile There were at least 12 people there, nice group.

We stopped at a place called Lake Wilhelm just to walk around for a bit. It's pretty there. Would have liked to walk more but it was windy and a bit too chilly for me.

Then we went to Mom's, stayed overnight there. We had such a nice visit, Donna came down and we all carried on, laughed and laughed.

Better get around here, have a few projects that I want to get done today...going back to work tomorrow.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Take care,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a great start of the week Very Happy

Ann-Marie, good luck at the dentist's today. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Glad you had a nice visit to Grove city in your vacation, now you probably have the same feeling as I do and this dog in the shopwindow.

But my Monday is already halfway over, while yours is just starting.
I have a very short office week this week, Wednesday is a local holiday and I've taken off on Friday too. Very Happy

知人者智,自知者明
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

Early Saturday morning, before most inside exhibits were open, we saw more of the outdoor exhibits. This year we didn't have the time to see as many exhibits as last year. This sand sculpture was interesting.... reminds me of Lake Michigan beach contests. The artist would demonstrate two or three times per day how to use sand as a medium. Then, Adam and Melissa's family stopped in Saturday evening.

Ann - What a fun weekend... TOH Lunch and visiting your mom! We used to have TOH dinners a couple times per year. Too many have moved away or just moved on to other things.

Fan - That picture certainly made me chuckle!

Greetings to all who stop in later.

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan - cute picture of the pup! Very Happy Have a little bit of catching up to do - sweep the floors and do laundry today. Took Jim to work earlier, the guy called and asked if he would work for 4 hours today. Thanks, hate going to the dentist, that sitting in the chair makes me antsy.

Vicki - awesome sand sculptures! Cool Yes, was nice seeing everyone on Saturday, had missed one or two of the meet & greets because of the way I was working. Sad that so many have drifted a way, kind of like here. Sad

Later,
Ann

tango
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!!

I was busy this morning getting some of the yard sale leftovers put in the car. I made a list of it all than took it to a consignment shop next to the old salon I worked at in Hampstead. I need a few more boxes to put more stuff in!!!

Ann Marie glad you had a good weekend!! Now when you go to the dentist today, just pretend we are all in your pockets!! So you'll get tickled just thinking about all of us crowded together to ease your nerves!!!

LOL on the dog picture Fan!!

Vicki Cool sand sculptures!!

monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY GIRLS.....I was going to sign back off, sense I know most everyone is off here by know. I signed on earlier and started to post, when Jim walked in to chat and show me some Motorcycle pictures on his Laptop. He was still talking at 5:30, and I said "Let's finish this conversation in the kitchen as I need to get dinner started. We had Petite Sirloin Steaks, Baked Potato and Grilled Garlic Bread...Yum it was Delish!

This morning bright and early with the signing of the Birds, I had to be at the Women's Center to have my Boo bies Pinched....Mammogram! This was actually was the first time that they didn't squeeze the heck out of them. Then went to the front of the building to the Lab area and have some Blood work done.....went home and then Tiffany came by with her other cat....we are Cat sitting til they get things unpacked from the move. Anyway we took her out to Cracker Barrel for Breakfast to talk and try to cheer her up. She didn't want to move where they did, she loved the house they were in, but just couldn't afford it, almost $700.00 a month, plus utilities! Anyway that's a different story, tell ya later when it's NOT so late at nite. Anyway, Jim and I had to get up so early that we came home from Breakfast and took an hours's nap.

**ANN, Sounded like you and Jim had an Awesome week-end....with spending the nite at your Moms and laughing and carrying on with her and Donna. I bet that did them Both a world of good! Glad you finally got a chance to make another TOH Meet and Greet. Sounded like a good time for everyone. Nice size group. It is sad the way people stray away to other places...but that's how it is. A walk around Lake Wilhelm sounded like a relaxing time..well except the chill! How about the Dentist...did they tell you anything today?? Let us know OK? By the way, I want to know where this whole year has gone??

**FAN, I LOVE that "I Hate MONDAYS" sign! Most anyone that has worked says that very thing! WOW, You DO have a short week. What ever will you do with ALL that Free time! Any plans?

**VICKI, Good to see you posting. You guys see some of the COOLEST things! These Sand Sculpture Exhibits are so Awesome. I bet as you stand there and look at them you can see another new part of it that you over-looked the first time. Nice visit from Adam and Melissa and kids! That was nice. I always perk up when I see Tiffany and the kids!

**TANGO, Good Luck getting rid of your STUFF on Consignment. I thought that was a good suggestion to ANN about ALL of Us being in her pocket when she goes to the Dentist. I can see it now as she breaks out in historical laughter.

Well, it's almost mid-nite and time to get off here and go to bed! I make a big effort to get here earlier tomorrow! HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: