BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THURSDAY, Oct., 25th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: THURSDAY, Oct., 25th, 2012 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Debbie - you know where and what I am doing when I'm not on here for a few days - work, work, work. Smile Very Happy So glad to hear that your legs are feeling better, just hope they keep it up.

PattiT - so far so good with the fleas! Smile

Martha - thank you! Was bragging about Leo & Willow yesterday to a coworker, told her I couldn't have asked for nicer cats.

Seems this is our Indian Summer this week, have had several nice days and by next week..rain & possibly snow since our temp is to dip down into the 40's. Blah. Thankfully it probably won't stay since it's not super cold. Sure not looking forward to it. Won't thaw out now til July!!! Shocked Very Happy

Take care,
Ann

monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING ANN & OTHERS......7:30 and just breaking daylight. Then by Nov. 4th when we do the time change it'll be even darker when we get up. I hate that and wish they would just leave well enough alone. Yuck I just watched the weather report for the rest of the week and today 80* and sunny, tomorrow 75* and sunny and then Saturday 55 and rain and it's all down hill from there. I guess we won't be having a clean up the yard with Cody and Blake this week-end. I bet since it's gonna be 80* today, Jim will want to take some kind of road trip....might need to be to Sugar Creek/ Amish Country for lunch! I WAS going to make a Meatloaf for dinner, But that can wait until tomorrow.

**ANN, Are You OFF today? I know you were probably working yesterday when I was feeling all alone here. I was just be funny, hope no one thought I was upset. How many Critters do you have there? Leo and Willow are pretty cats. You have a couple good kitties if they are lovable and want to snuggle with you. Kitties are usually so distant.

Well, I guess I had better go see if Jim wants to do that road trip, so we can get our showers and get going. Wishing everyone a beautiful day! HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - nope, working. Naw, picking back at ya. Very Happy I'm glad we all check up on each other when someone hasn't been here for a few days. Nice to be missed. Smile Only 7 little critters, having to find things to do and helping another coworker with a few things, makes my day go by fast. Oh yes!! Leo & Willow are such cuddle bugs...Willow has been really close the past week, guess she misses her mama. Wink Smile Leo gets in my lap at night when I cover up, snuggles with me.

Off tomorrow, dentist appointment...cannot wait. Tired of having hurting teeth all the time. Sad Evil or Very Mad
carolyn
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi to everyone been not here for a while . been running to the dr. and physical therapy for my neck. have tight in it that are giving me headaches.besides a lot of stressful stuff with charlie and the kids . Calgon take me away kind of days. my dr also wants to send me back to councling have not been going because my insurance does not pay all of it. only 60%. other than that been not doing a lot except cooking and laundry that never ends.
Deb glad to here your doing better and Jim can go back to work. that helps a lot which charlie could but he cant right now and he drives me crazy at times,
Ann glad your able to work to. the cats must be trained well to behave while your gone. my dog does most of the time but once in a while he will piddle on the basement steps.
Fan glad you check in everyday to. your food pictures look yummy i need to come up with different ideas to cook. my grandson decided he was going to become vegan so no pork and such for him but i told him i am not going to cook 2 different meals every day.
Hi to everyone else that comes in once in a while . think of all of you every day.

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, have a smashing day Very Happy

The temps have dropped considerably today. And it was windy too. The big leaves dropping is well under way.
Today my colleague caught a bug trying to shelter in our office against the cold. We took pictures of it and sent it to our facility manager. She's terrified of bugs and immediately started inquiries about pest control Wink

Ann-Marie, Myo should take Willow and Leo as an example. But it's probably to late for that. Rolling Eyes . We may be in for a bit of snow too next week. Dentist appointment tomorrow, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Debbie, our time change will be this weekend. Sweet, sleeping in and still be up early Laughing . Have a nice lunch.
Carolyn, glad you popped in. Sorry you are having a rough time again. I'm thinking of you too.

Made stir fried chicken with peanuts and noodles with beans in garlic ginger dressing for dinner. Yum Very Happy

知人者智,自知者明
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everybody!
Wow! What a difference in the weather... it was 80° today!! Fan - your tee shirt and flip-flop weather made it over here! Had all the doors and windows open. (The kitties love that!)

What do you think about the Hurricane Sandy that's supposed to be coming toward us? Shocked

Ann - Good luck at the dentist. Do you know what has to be done yet?

Debbie - Did you go on your road trip? The way the weather is heading... you won't have too many chances left!

Carolyn - Glad to see you stopping by. Hope you are feeling better. It's rough that your insurance doesn't pay more. Have you talked to your doctor about it? Sometimes they can charge you on a sliding scale depending on your income if they know you are having trouble paying. I always smile when you say "Calgon take me away"! I haven't heard that expression in ages! Laughing But it sure says it all.

FAN!! - You and your bugs! That one has some pretty colors and looks like he's been sprinkled with glitter. But you can keep him over there anyway!

Hi to everyone else out there. We don't have all the West Coasters that we used to have, do we?
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Martha, this species, "western conifer seed bug" actually originates from the west of the USA and Mexico. It probably has many cousins all over the USA by now Laughing. I'll keep this one, you are welcome to play with the cousins Cool

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: