BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRIDAY, October 26th, 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

No rain here---yet. Not sure if we will even get any.

SD just told me the back side of the jet stream moving east has snow in it, Western MD, West VA., & parts of PA may be getting snow. Her brother lives near Harrisburg & is preparing his farm for snow.

Tango take care of yourself & keep in touch with us so we don't worry too much.

Patti checked out your pictures, looks like you had a good time. To join you there do I just request to be a member on your site?

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PattiT, wonderful pics. Love it, thanks for sharing. The two of you must have had a pretty good time Smile
Nubbins, sure hope Sandy doesn't move in to your area. You already had your share earlier this year.
Debbie, don't get too up set with these people and order somewhere else. It isn't worth the hassle. They obviously don't appreciate your purchases.
Martha, I don't do Facebook either. And I do see the same thing happening over here. Some companies exclusively presenting offers and discounts to Facebook members. Well, it's their business and if they choose to do so, I'm not interested in purchasing anything at all with them. Besides certain bargains may sound great, but usually come without any customer services at all, making it more expensive in the end or are only coming in combination with another product you do not want or need.

知人者智,自知者明
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everybody!

The weather forecast is downright depressing:

Today....chilly and rain
Sunday.....chilly and rain
Tuesday.....rain and windy
Wednesday....rain, cloudy and rain
Thursday.......chilly, rain & possible snow
Friday.........rain or snow & cloudy
It's so bad, it's almost funny!
Someone asked what part of New York I live in.
I'm right on the border of Canada, on Lake Ontario, exactly halfway between Buffalo and Syracuse.
If the hurricane comes this way it will collide head on with a cold front coming down from Canada. Oh well, wha cha gonna do? Right?

Enough about the weather..... my Chicken and Dumplins came out wonderful!! Jim even asked for seconds... which he never does!

I have to get my butt in gear and bake something. I hate not having anything for dessert in the house. I just haven't felt like it lately.Rolling Eyes
I was thinking of making cookies for Halloween since candy is so expensive (and I really don't need it laying around the house). And I also bought some cute paper baking cups for Halloween cupcakes! Yeah..... I guess I'd better get moving on that!!

Pattit - Your pictures came out nice! I think I would miss the fall colors if I ever moved to some other part of the country, wouldn't you?

Hi to everybody else............
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good soggy morning everyone,

It rained for the better part of the day yesterday, pour hard at times too. We are suppose to have this kind of weather til some time next weekend.

Martha - most of your weather report sounds like ours...even the snow, but they are saying that is in high elevations for PA. I don't want it!!! Shocked

Leo is being really loving this morning, if I am typing and not paying attention to him he keeps patting my cheek with his paw til I pet him. Very Happy Funny how there are days they are SO loving, extra loving and other days it's "yeah, pet me then leave me a lone." Smile

Not much new, was busy at work yesterday...my 8 hour shift went flying by!

Hope everyone is staying warm, the weather temps sure have gone down in the past few days, got my light winter coat out and wearing it with a hooded jacket.

Later,
Ann

Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the local TV station:

Monday Oct 29
Cloudy/Windy/Wet...Possible Wet Snow Higher Elevations
High: 44

Tuesday Oct 30
Rain Showers. Windy
High: 46

Wednesday Oct 31
Breezy & Cloudy. Periods of Rain
High: 48

Thursday Nov 1
Cloudy & Breezy. Showers
High: 47

Friday Nov 2
Cloudy & Breezy. Chance of Showers
High: 48

Saturday Nov 3
Cloudy. Chance of Showers
High: 50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: