BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEDNESDAY, Nov. 28th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: WEDNESDAY, Nov. 28th, 2012 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Have my sonogram for my gall bladder this morning, curious to see if that is what is causing some of the discomfort or if it was just an intestinal bug.

Was CrAzY and hectic at work yesterday, walked in and we had 19 critters!!! Shocked Shocked Was on the run all day and stayed for an extra few hours to get caught up.

Had snow pellets but nothing major yesterday.

Take care,
Ann

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Ann, is that a record amount of critters? Sure seems like a lot. We still have some snow on the ground today. Seems like southern PA has been getting more than the northern parts of the state. Hubby said they only got rain where he was yesterday. I had to go back and make sure that you had said you were getting a mammogram, thought I had made a mistake. I hope that both of your tests turn out to be okay.
**Fan, I might put up a tree that size in my bay window out front.
Sounds like you had a pretty rough day yesterday, delays and laptop malfunctions.
**Pat, that is just crazy that they would charge you that much to change from your hubby's name to yours. Seems like they make everything you do end up with putting money in their pocket, hmmmm why is the government broke then??

Hubby is home today so that means I will be making dinner, I think it just may be my first since Thanksgiving. I am getting tired of cereal. Seems to be what my dinner is most nights when I am here by myself.
I have a couple of loads of laundry to do also.
I have 3 huge books to study to help me make up my mind as to which kind of insurance I should get. Funny thing, yesterday in the mail I got a letter telling me I should get a colonoscopy, from the Teamster's insurance. I have never in almost 30 years gotten anything like that from them. I told hubby maybe they are trying to make us think it would be worth it to keep their insurance, ha ha. At 850.00 for each of us per month, don't think that is going to happen.
Time to put the clothes in the dryer, will check back later.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Ann-Marie, PattiT and everybody else, have a great Hump day Very Happy

A big fat hello from Sinterklaas and Zwarte Piet from the flower stall Laughing

Wow Ann-Marie, that does sound like a record. Hope your sonogram turns out okay today.
PattiT, I have a half day off in order to recover from yesterday and preparing tomorrow's meeting at Eindhoven University. Smile Actually I was supposed to have the whole day off, but there were too many things that needed immediate attention and action from my part. What are you going to cook for dinner tonight?

知人者智,自知者明
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS.....I had plans of getting here sooner, but like yesterday I slept most ALL DAY! Not even been on FB either. I had got all the bills together and was going to write out checks for them and found myself drifting off to sleep trying to do that. I'm not afraid to say, I'm getting a little bit afraid that my daily routine is getting like it was last year when I went to the hospital and things went from bad to worse! Something has to give. If you guys could find it in your hearts to include me in your prayers, please!

It's a little after 5, so Jim should be getting home shortly. I think I'm going to ask him to help me with dinner, as I feel nervous and my legs are almost non-movable! If I was home by myself I'd eat some Cereal and Toast!

**ANN, I a little worried about you girl! You haven't been feeling well for a dew months now. Now if your doctor thinks it's your Gall Bladder, hence the test, the G.B. does cause a person a lot of Pain across your back and in through your mid section, sometimes feeling like you are having a heart attach. Well those are the pains I was having Before I had mine taken out. Good Luck to you, when will you know? I of course will keep you in my prayers. Nice that you could visit with your Mom and Benji and that they are doing well. Also happy for you that the road wasn't too bad a drive for you. Oh my ...19 Critters! I bet they have been keeping you guys very busy!

**FAN, Class ....They say that's what keeps a persons Brain sharp and healthy....to keep using it! Sop nice that your are going to spend Christmas with your Aunt B. Nothing like Family or Friends during the Holidays.

PATTI, You sound like me...when Jim's not home I usually have something very quick like Cereal for dinner. I so worried about you with your legs giving out and going numb on you...especially without any notice! It's time to definitely stay away from the Basement steps, let Gary do the Laundry.....kinda like Jim and I do. I haven't been on my Basement steps in years, well except the time I had to go down and re-set the breaker box! You so could have your legs go numb and fall down those steps and it could not be a good thing! As for going out, do you have a wheel chair? You need one if you don't. Do you have Gary's insurance until the end of the year? Get one before it goes out. Speaking of Insurance....850 dollars to keep it with the Teamsters Union, that is so uncalled for. Everyone is out to give us a good screwing you know and excuse me for the blunt way of putting it.

**MARTHA, Sorry to hear about your Mom having to go to a Nursing Home. Sometimes that is not by our choice, but it means we can NOT care for them any longer. Hopefully she will get good care there. I am so afraid of those places and the terrible care they give the patients. If I had to send a loved one to one, I would so have to check them out BIG Time! I guess I watch too much TV like Dateline on the care that is represented there. Good luck to your MOM! Does she have a lot of stuff to clean out of her apt? Jim's Mom keeps putting things in a garage sale and saying I'm clearing out stuff so you all don't have to do it when we are gone. I said "Boy I pity Tiffany then as she'll be going through things for months at our house!" As far as Christmas goes...If you don't find yourself with the Christmas Spirit, then Don't think about the Presents, just think about what Christmas is all about to begin with...the Birth of Jesus! Christmas has gotten a little bit too commercialized anyway! But if you Still find yourself worrying about gifts...just do the Gift Certificates! I try not to stress over the Holidays because it's just one day out of 365 days and the day goes by so fast anyway...so just enjoy the beauty of the day and enjoy time with loved ones and remember tomorrow is another day!

Well girls, I guess I really should make my way to the front of the house, especially to the kitchen and see if I need to make more Ice Tea. Hope everyone has a nice relaxing evening and a good nites sleep! HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Just checked my bank account for my SS deposit. They only paid $26.15 to our dmv for tag & title charges. The check I wrote was for 126.15 wonder how long it will take the county to see the banks mistake?

Finally traced down the problem with the turn signals on
Big Blue...left front light bulb needs to be replaced. Will do that tomorrow & everything should be fine. I bought a new flasher fuse & windshield wipers the other day when I was out.

Spoke with Qui (Pat) over the weekend. She still hasn't had the electric fixed in her house....she hasn't been home long enough to schedule an appt. She is out & about visiting family for the holiday. Said to tell y'all hi.

Debbie, your legs aren't swelling also are they?

Y'all take care & stay well...

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: