BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday December 13th 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Thursday December 13th 2012 Reply with quote

Hey, anyone around?

Have a smashing day everybody Very Happy
Just hope you are having warmer weather than I had today Wink . Temps stayed around freezing point all day. Even the repair man complained and seeing my broken letterbox even offered me some help getting it repaired, cause having a big hole in the door right now isn't very comfortable. Told him I needed to buy a new one first and decided to go to the hardware store afterwards. Turned out I had to order mine specifically since it hasn't got the standard size. Sad .
PattiT, it is icy over here, but tomorrow temps will go up dramatically and the rains will kick in again.

知人者智,自知者明
carolyn
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Well trying to keep my thoughts clear today as its the 1 year of my son in law passing away. the kids are home from school because they woke up crying this morning as well as the rest of us did. Going to try and make cookies today for his memory he always would come over and raid my cookies and junk food . Need to start my christmas baking but its so hard this year with all the pain i have in my shoulder neck and hands i am full of artheritis.
Thanks for the Christmas cards I have gotten so far I have been so busy and outof sorts I have even bought mine yet much left many gifts I am way behind this year. My dr told me to write a list to do each day and do it its not that easy right now but i will try.Well hope everyone is getting ready for christmas and has more than i have done.

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Fan neat picture of the Angel Fish.

Carolyn-one step & day at a time. Try to get your little house elves (grandkids) to help with some of the baking, has to be some way to trick them into it.

Patti-Sorry tests left you feeling crappy. Hope you feel better today.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TANGO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everybody!

Been very busy packing up my mother's stuff, etc My brother came to town today and visited Mom then came over here and took a few boxes of stuff that he wanted from her house. So now, mostly all that's left is the furniture. My daughter and I are going to try to rent a truck and take most of it to Goodwill this weekend. My brother was pleasantly surprised to find Mom in good spirits and doing much better.

I went on a shopping blitz and got most of my Christmas presents bought. About all I have left to do are the fur-babies and my fur grandbabies !! I have 2 batches of cookie dough in the freezer and that's as far as I got with that brilliant idea. ( I had planned on making 10-12 batches so that all I would have to do would be bake them next week) and I never did get to re-wiring my deer for the front yard! Oh well..... there's always next year. That applies to the cookies too, I suppose! Laughing

Fan - How nice that you're on vacation. You timed that well! Enjoy it!!

Tango - Hang in there. Remember we love you!

Carolyn - That goes for you too. Take it easy and don't feel like you have to do it all!

Ann - Are you still having a busy spell at work? What days do you have off for the holidays?

Hi to anybody else that stops in...I can tell everybody is busy!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: