BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey it's FRIDAY, December 14th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Hey it's FRIDAY, December 14th, 2012 Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING ALL BAKESPACE FRIENDS.....It's pretty darn cold here, but I think it going to warm up to the 50's! It was a really weird nite last nite, well maybe I should say this morning. Jim and the crew had a job to do at 1 a.m. and his Boss said if the job goes over 2 or 3 hrs. he could come in at noon today.....well at 5 a.m. I heard the door shut as I was just about to get up because my legs hurt so bad, so I talk to him for a few minutes, he set the alarm and I said what time you going in? Noon? No I told Ray I'd be there at 8, it's his last day! While Jim was gone I sat and watched the Hallmarks Channel and the Christmas Movies, the last one went off at 4. Anyway, he's showered and out the door, so it'll be a long day for him! As for me, I'd like to go shopping...well not that I'd like to go, but I NEED to go shopping, BUT Tiffany, although she is coming here today, it won't be til 11 or so and she has to head back towards her house by 2 to pick up the boys at school and she was going to clean. I'd almost tell her to forget about cleaning just take me to Wally World and Harbor Freight.. I have so much I should do, my tree isn't even up and I hate to ask Jim to bring up the tree because his side and foot still hurt. If I do get it upstairs this week-end, I won't be putting out alot of other decorations and I have oh so many! Just not feeling like it! I need to get with Jim's Mom and find out what Christmas Dinner will be. This year is the year that Tiffany, Mat and the kids will be there for Christmas Eve, so I think Jim's Mom is going to have Christmas Dinner on then and leftover finger foods the next day! Works for me! Anyway, I need to find out what she needs me to bring...she's very understanding that I have a hard time standing at the stove cooking, so she gives me the easy stuff. Today for dinner I took some Gr. Chuck out of the freezer and STILL haven't decided what I'm going to make BUT I'm leaning towards Beef-A-Roni...one of Jim's favs.

**FAN, Having a good time on your Vacation? Getting anything accomplished? Wow a big hole inside the house by the door. Hope that got fixed for ya, especially since it's so cold there.

**PATTI, Hope you are feeling better today and your tummy is back to normal! Darn them anyway, for pushing around on you like that. The Nurse hasn't called me back with Jim's appt. yet, so I have a note to call her this morning. Jim said don't because he feels better now, but I told him there must be a reason the doctor wants to look further, if nothing more than to be on the safe side.

**PAT, How you doing? Do you put up a Christmas Tree? What kind of Christmas list has your Grandson given you? Usually at that age, they just want gas money!

**CAROLYN, Sorry to hear you're in still in so much pain! I know how you feel. I would love to have one day without pain. I also hate that You and the kids and the rest of the Family are so upset over their Dad's 1 yr. passing. It's so hard for Children to understand death. As for me, don't worry about sending me a Christmas card...it's not necessary, save what pennies you have for those little ones. Like I was saying above, I don't have much done for Christmas either. I decided not to stress about it, as it's just one day out of the year!

**MARTHA, Sounds like you pretty much have your Mom's house done. So you got your shopping done, huh? You're ahead of me. I'm like you, what doesn't get done can wait until next year!

Well girls, I guess I had better get off here, get dressed and make some phone calls. Hope EVERYONE has a Beautiful day. HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good morning. Debbie and others that stop in today. Debbie. I would come help put out your decorations if I lived closer to you. Thanks for the card. I got it yesterday.
We are going to go to town when it gets a little warmer today. I got my check in the mail yesterday but it will probably take about a week before I can access any of it.
We will probably go out to lunch for my birthday while we are out too. Jim has asked me what I want for him to get me. but I really don't need anything. I wish he would surprise.me sometimes..
Well I had better get up and get my bath and get ready to go.
hope you all have a good day.

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day everybody, make it rock Very Happy

I'm experiencing an old fashioned traditional rainy day with high temps and strong winds Laughing It' raining cats and dogs. Gonna sit down between my candles and christmas lights [still in the flower vase] and go through the junk mail that came through the hole in the door. The laundry had to stay indoors as well today.
My neighbours across the street seem to be totally ready for Christmas.

They did it last weekend already, but since yesterday the lights are on as well.
I think I'm gonna tease them by putting up my tree kind of late and leave it all through January, cause they usually clear everything on the 2nd of January.
Debbie, my letterbox is part of my frontdoor, so the hole is in the door. And hopefully I can fix it on next Wednesday or Thursday. I'm having a great time, but I don't seem to accomplish anything constructive Wink I'm so easily distracted from what I should do or have in mind.
Beef-A-Roni tonight? Sounds fascinating. I think I'm gonna check that out. For me it will be a potato veggie roast from the oven or a köftaburger with tomatoes and olives

Martha, hope you enjoy the shopping
Grammadot, I need you here for decorations as well Laughing But with the amount of decorations I have, you'd probable be finished in 10 minutes. Have a nice lunch with Jim.

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Still busy, have 16 little critters. Was dwindling down but the numbers came back up through the past week.

Martha - work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but have the 4 days after off. Very Happy Looking VERY forward to that!!! And I think I am off New Year's Day.

Fan - we've been having decent weather, in the 40's...crazy for this time of year and it being so close to Christmas. Hate snowless Christmases. Sad Confused

Not much new really...work, work and more work. Off the weekend, hope I can spend some time on the computer to get caught with all of you.

Take care,
Ann

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Doing a lot of little things today. Will sit this evening & do some hand sewing.

Debbie-GS hasn't asked for anything. His monitor went up a few months ago so I bought him a new one. I do have a small tree up & a few decorations around here. I'm afraid that Christmas will be just another day.

Thinking about grilling something for Christmas Supper. My SS money won't be in until after Christmas so can't get food & such until then.

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
tango
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again not good news Sad
I'd like a bullet please!!

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tango- I am so sorry the news wasn't good. Has it spread?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TANGO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Please don't give up hope...

You have to fight this....

Lots of hugs & love from me to you...

nubbins1
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{{{Tango}}}}}
Hang in there. We love you and pray for you.

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: