BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friday, December 21, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Friday, December 21, 2012 Reply with quote

Hello Hello?

Anyone out there?

Well anyway,

Hey Y'all:

We're still here......I think.....at least I think I am Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hello to all who come on today....

Y'all take care & be well...

nubbins1
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nubbins and everybody else, have a fantastic day Very Happy

Nubbins, glad you are still here Wink Very Happy
Looks like I have finally left the office behind me. I spent my day with chores, sipping coffee, grocery runs and a last minute Christmas shopping trip. Needed to find something for my uncle. But the day became overshadowed by the fact that my aunt B. and my uncle had to put down "Dikkie" today.

So Myo became an orphan as of today. Sad The vet came to the conclusion that old age [18] was becoming very stressfull for her and in combination with sneezing disease and heavy medication to fight that, her future life would not be very comfortable. Basically she was ready to go. So my uncle decided at the spot to have her put down. So it'll be Christmas without Dikkie this year.
On a happier note, I might be doing a Christmas girl shoot on Monday at the pet shop. My neighbour decided to have a small publicity stunt in Monday, having a Christmas girl pouring hot chocolate or glühwein for the customers. Think I have to take the pics first and the have a go at the glühwein.

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Pat and Fan. I have been busy in the kitchen and doing laundry. I have sugar cookie dough, butterscotch crisp dough, kolache dough, thumbprint cookie dough, and pecan crisp dough all chilling in the fridge. I will bake some tonight and some tomorrow. Madison will be coming to help me decorate some of them tomorrow. I have found some containers to store cookies in but I still need to find some more. I haven't baked Christmas cookies in a long time and I think I gave a lot of them away.
I got a call today from my gastroenterologist's office to let me know they found some things wrong, she said I know you have an appt. to come in soon but the Dr. thought you would like to know what was found before the weekend. I am not sure about that, it just gives me more to worry about. This has not been a good week for medical news for me. I have decided not to worry about this stuff, by darned I am going to enjoy the holidays!!
**Pat, I am here although the wind we have been having may have blown some things around, I am too big to be blown away. Will you be baking any cookies? How has your doggie been doing. I miss hearing all your animal stories.
**Fan, is the one photo Dikkie? If it is he could be Myo's sibling, they look so much alike. That is so sad about Dikkie, it is so hard to say goodbye to our beloved pets. Oh my goodness Fan, I sure could drink a nice cup of glühwein. That was always was such a nice part of the Christmas season when we lived in Germany. Have an extra go for me.

Guess I will go back to the kitchen soon, good evening every one.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep PattiT, the cat in the picture is Dikkie, and she was Myo's mum. Really uncanny to see how much they looked like each other. I haven't seen that ever before in a cat family.
Sorry to hear your gastroenterologist having bad news for you. I'll keep you in my prayers together with Tango. Good thing Madison is coming to help you with your baking frenzy Laughing.

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: