BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24th, 2012 Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE & MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO!

I have been up since 5 o'clock, trying to finish up my wrapping and I am now officially finished! No cooking for tonite ans Jim's Mom always just has finger foods, tomorrow I'll bake a Ham and some kind of veggie. Today though will be fairly low key til this afternoon when Tiffany, Mat and kids come over at 3:30. They are going to open gifts we got them before we go to Jim's Parents at 6.I really wanted to make some Sugar Cookies and some Bonbons fingered those would be an easy candy to make, it just wasn't in me. I didn't want to get myself in a state of over doing and end up in the hospital. The tree looks pretty with all the gifts under it. I was a little nervous about doing that, I thought Kujo would start opening them , but so far he seems oblivious to the fact that they are even there. Jim and I picked him up a new stuffed animal...it has to be pretty good size or it just gets lost with him, but he loves to carry it around and chew on it, even lay his head on it when he's taking a nap.

**FAN, Your office party looked nice. You had made mention about how your Dad would hide you kids gifts in the barn....well Jim's Mom use to just hide gifts in the closets around the house (likely place to look, right?), now Jim wouldn't look and I don't think his Sister did until Jim moved out and she was the only one living there, but she'd find the gifts and tell her Mom and her Mom would say well you found it, may as well keep it and go buy her more! Can anyone say SPOILED? That is really sad that Dikkies had to be put down, although 18 yrs. is getting up there. She was a beautiful cat and yes, Myo looks just like her. Have fun on Monday playing "Christmas Girl".

**PATTI, You girl have taken on too much work baking and getting ready for company! I so hope and pray it doesn't do you harm. So Madison thinks your cookies get a thumbs up and need to be added on the list for next year too? I won't ask what the doctor says right now, just know that I'm getting good at saying Prayers for my loved ones and friends that are sick or have a illness. Good luck to hubby with getting insurance....I'm definitely sure I'll be running into the very same problem in about 4 months! Your Precious Granddaughter Madison never ceases to amaze me. She is such a smart well rounded child and at such an early age, knows exactly what she wants in Life......Kuddos to good Parenting! She knows just what she wants when it comes to getting Baptized, Did you say that'll be on Christmas Day? By the way, you never bore me when you speak of Madison, I love hearing all about her.

**PAT, Did you feel all alone when you stopped her yesterday? I have had the same feeling, but not often. Did you enjoy your "Me Time" when Grandson was gone? By the way, How did renting a car go the other day? How was your Hubby? Quilting is something I think I will try after Christmas...nothing BIG mind you, start out small! Good info for us beginners about the polyester thread.

**ANN, WOW, having to work both today and tomorrow! I sure hope you have a slow day at least tomorrow, so you can spend some time with Jim and the kitties! I'd say a 3 hour phone should definitely catch you and your Sister up. How's your Mom and little Benji?

**PATTICAKE, I seen on Facebook that you were working alot of days making candy and baking cookies. Plus getting ready for Family from out of town to come in for the Holidays. Have FUN!

**TANGO, You Know that my thought and Prayers are going out to you. Next year this will all be behind you and your Christmas will be brighter! Keep Positive and stay strong...it helps fight the battle! ((Laurie))

**MARTHA,
How are you doing. Hope you're not busting butt trying to get everything done. Is your daughter and your Boyfriend spending Christmas with you?

Well it's pushing close to 10 am, so I think I'll get my shower and then wake those 2 sleepy heads boys in my bed. Wishing EVERYONE A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS! I more than likely will NOT be here tomorrow! HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - Jim went down to get Mom & Benji this morning, they should be back home around 1 or 2.
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas Eve.
I have all of the shopping done and all of the sweets done. Cleaning done[well all that is going to get done right now] Jim isn't feeling too well today, he has been short of breath again. As of right now the girls are supposed to be leaving in the morning to come in. It will be tomorrow evening before they get here.
My grandson Jimi, Krys's son proposed to his gf last night at the Lorrie Morgan Christmas concert, on stage in front of 800 people. The tickets were our gift to them for Christmas.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200169309985174&set=vb.1524141714&type=2&theater
It was really sweet.
Another one of my gs is also engaged and getting married on New Years Eve. Just told us this week. And of course we are doing the cake. It is Jeanna's son.
Debbie- you have been very busy haven't you. Have fun with your family and don't over do it.
Hi Ann- hope you get some time off, Have a merry Christmas.
Hello to everyone else.
Merry Christmas to all and to All a Good Night!!!!

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Happy day before Christmas to Everyone

Did enjoy my me time Sat. with GS away.

Not "doing" the car rental until this Friday.

Baking my turkey today that I bought for Christmas, so I guess tomorrow we'll have re-runs.

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TANGO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: