BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weekend January 5th and 6th 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Weekend January 5th and 6th 2013 Reply with quote

Good morning everybody, have a smashing weekend Very Happy

Can't believe it's the first weekend of 2013 already.
PattiT, I may be on the way to recovery and yet I may not, as I found my self counting sheep early this morning in my street Laughing Laughing

The scene left me with some serious questions about my mental recovery.
Nubbins, glad everything worked out with the rental this time. Good luck visiting DH.
I'm going to try some cleaning this morning and probably a bit of cooking tonight pending on how much of an appetite I can work up. TTYL

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Fan, it was all a dream. Surely there were not sheep roaming the streets, ha ha. I hope you are truly on the way to recovering and that you work up an appetite for dinner and perhaps cocktails.
**Pat, glad that things finally worked out for the rental car. You probably already know this but, be sure and fill the gas tank before returning, they charge you a ridiculous amount for the gas if they fill it. I hope you have a nice Sunday drive to see Vernon and that he is having a good day for your visit.
**Ann, I forget if you are working today or not. Whatever the case may be, I hope you have a nice day.
**Debbie oh Debbie, where are you?? I miss hearing from you.
**Vicki, I hope you had a nice time gaming the other evening and also that you are feeling better.
**Carolyn, how is it going?

I need to get my butt in gear and get some things accomplished. I think we are going to Madison's swim meet tomorrow. I hope she is feeling better and can do well.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

PattiT - off today and tomorrow. Smile Thank goodness!

Fan - were there sheep running in the streets? Is that like Spain, the running of the bulls??! Very Happy

Jim and I just got back about a 1/2 hour ago. We went over to Presque Isle for a little bit, took some pictures then went to a cafe...mmmm, the hot chocolate there is delicious!! Then we stopped at Walnut Creek and took some more pictures...all in all it was 58 pictures.

Once I get them reduced will send them to you all.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
Ann

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Sheep strolling thru town Shocked but way cool.

I was told to return the car with the same amt. of gas that was in it when I picked it up....almost 1/2 a tank. Boy they really clean up if they refill it...$4.89 per gallon. Shocked Shocked

Met up with Qui in Lake City today for lunch, had a great time. Her pooters are still down even tho 1 has been in for repair-it has to go back. Said to tell everyone Hi & to tell Tango to hang in.

I don't care too much for the Camry they gave me for a rental. The way it is designed you can't see the front nose of the dang thing. Can't really see the butt either unless you get out & walk to the back Smile

You know, it figures, all this renting of the car to reduce stress & today I get a letter in the mail from the nursing home they want me to come to a care meeting on the 16th. Will look into changing the date.

Gonna go

Y'all take care & be well...

nubbins1
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning every one. Madison's swim meet doesn't start until lunch time so I have a chance to check in this morning.
**Nubbins, glad you got a chance to meet up with Qui, I hope she will be able to join us soon. I hope you are able to reschedule your meeting. I am like you, I hate a car that I can't see the front end. Maybe you could get a different car next time.
**Ann, I hope you are able to relax and enjoy your time off.

The sun has just come out but it is supposed to be cloudy most of the day. A good day to spend inside. I sure hope there are accommodations for me at the swim meet, I was up a lot last night with pain. I know I will not be able to do the stairs today.
Madison in calling on the i-pad, I gotta go see how she is doing today. I hope her cough has gotten better. See you all tomorrow.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Visit with DH today was very pleasant. They seem to have found the right dosages for his meds...for now. He was very happy to see me when I pokes my head around his door. He was also happy when I told him I had not driven the truck there. He said he is afraid that the steering will snap or a tire will blow & I will end up in a ditch. Funny thing is that it's a 1979 & only has 77,400 miles on it. It was used mostly as a back up vehicle - to plow snow & take the boat to the launch ramp around the corner. I think the farthest it ever pulled our travel trailer was to Williamsburg Va & home once when we still lived in MD.

Will be returning the rental tomorrow-that car was by no means economical on gas. Started out with almost 1/2 a tank, ran to Lake City & back 44 miles, with a side trip to Publix about 5 miles from home & had less than a 1/4 tank. Put in $25.00 half way to the nursing home which gave me 3/4 tank & by the time I return it the gauge will read the same as I picked it up.

Will ask for something else next time.

Y'all take care & be well...

nubbins1

Last edited by nubbins1 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TANGO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Carolyn how are things going?

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: