BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THURSDAY, January 10th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: THURSDAY, January 10th, 2013 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

WHEW...what a BUSY day yesterday, we now have 3 extra critters!! Shocked I just took 2 Advil, my legs hurt.

Fan - be careful going to work...don't overdo, would hate to see you get sick all over again. Sad Sad

Debbie - It's weird, once in a great while I get a Facebook invite by people I know. Come to find out it's people that they have on their email address book. I haven't had any for quite a while...I actually blocked them in my email so anything that is "facebook" goes to a junk folder

Hope everyone has a great day!
Take care,
Ann

monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING ANN & OTHER FRIENDS STOPPING IN TODAY....What time do you have to be at work Ann? Sorry to hear your legs are cramping so bad. Maybe Jim will rub the with some rubbing alcohol tonite and then you can elevate them. 3 more Critters, that sure will keep everyone busy. Be careful going in to work this morning.

I've been up since about 4:30, laid in bed for a good while trying to go back to sleep and sleep just wasn't coming, so I just got up and got on the computer. Spent alot of time on QVC looking at the sales...nothing I need beings there's no income to play with anymore. Not alot going on for me today. Jim is going to finish up the Family Room today. He has to make a run to the dump with some old furniture and some building materials, then he'll stop at Lowe's for another round of Mini Blinds for all the windows out there and I think it will be almost done. Tiffany is stopping by after she leaves the gym to clean.....I guess all I have to do is set and look Beautiful Laughing Laughing ! Not sure what dinner is going to be, but I told Jim last nite when he was helping me get dinner together, that he might have to do that for awhile, until I get this place on the bottom of my foot healed up. It started out as some rough skin, where my foot goes outwards too much. but after a few weeks of rubbing and irritation it has seemed to get infected. I will show my doctor tomorrow when I go and get an anti-biotic for it. I need to try an stay off from it while walking, which will be hard to do because my left knee has arthritis in it and it hurts to put all my weight on it. Wha...wha...wha Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad!!

******ATTN: DIRTY JOKE/SCROLL BY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT******

An elderly couple is enjoying a 50 year anniversary dinner together in a small tavern. The husband leans over and asks his wife, “Do you remember the first time we had This is spam. Please don't click. together over fifty years a go? We went behind this tavern where you leaned against the fence and I made love to you.”

“Yes,” she says, “I remember it well.”

“Ok,” he says, “How about taking a stroll round there again and we can do it for old time’s sake.”

“Oooooooh Charlie, you devil, that sounds like a good idea.”

There’s a police officer sitting in the next booth listening to all this, and having a chuckle to himself. He thinks, “I’ve got to see these two old-timers having This is spam. Please don't click. against a fence. I’ll just keep an eye on them so there’s no trouble.”

So he follows them. They walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support, aided by walking sticks. They finally get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt, takes her knickers down and the old man drops his trousers. She turns around and as she hangs on to the fence, the old man moves in.

Suddenly, they erupt into the most furious This is spam. Please don't click. that the watching policeman has ever seen. They are bucking and jumping like eighteen-year-olds. This goes on for about forty minutes. She’s yelling, “Ohhh, God!” He’s hanging on to her hips for dear life. This is the most athletic This is spam. Please don't click. imaginable. Finally, they both collapse panting on the ground. The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life that he didn’t know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The Policeman, still watching, thinks that was truly amazing. He was going like a train. I’ve got to ask him what his secret is.

As the couple passes, he says to them, “That was something else. You must have been having This is spam. Please don't click. for about forty minutes. How do you manage it? You must have had a fantastic life together. Is there some sort of secret?”

The old man says, “Fifty years ago that wasn’t an electric fence!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought this was really cute and gave me a chuckle for the day, but I might have a weird sense of Humor. See what you think if you DARE! Laughing Anyway, it's after 7, so I think I'll go watch the Today Show! Wishing all my good friends here a wonderful day and Special Prayers going out to Tango, Patti and Carolyn! HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi An-Marie, Debbie and everybody else, have a brilliant day Very Happy

Debbie, your "dirty" story made my day Laughing Laughing Wink . Sorry to hear you have an infection on your foot. Hopefully your doc has the right medication for it.
Ann-Marie, I might as well tell you not to overdo it with so many critters Wink . I stayed in the office till about 3 pm. Asked the boss whether it was okay to leave early cause concentration was running low. He was pretty okay with it.
Last night I was cuddled up on the couch with Myo, watching a tv-show. Myo was sitting on my lap and it really looked as if she was watching the show too, but suddenly she dropped her head on my knee. It looked very funny, one minute she had her head up high and a second later she totally passed out into a deep sleep on my knee. Laughing
Martha, are you still observing the "migrations" in your garden?
Tango, got you on my calendar as well. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Carolyn, hang in there.

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - OMG!!! That was SO funny! I LOL'ed out loud in the office!! Laughing And you warned me it was funny!

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Debbie that was a stitch, will have to remember it.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TANGO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CAROLYN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Took tree down today. Moved everything in living room & cleaned the floor. That's enough work for one day Smile Smile

Plan to do nothing the rest of the day.

Y'all take care & be well...

nubbins1
tango
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!!
Prayers out for all!!!

Debbie I will not have surgery till after the chemo is done.
I found out on Tuesday they didn't get all the tumor & that's why I'm having chemo??? Would have been nice to know??? Also the Dr. told me I would lose my hair but the nurse said I wouldn't??? I was like your scaring me with all the different answers??? So she checked it with him & he gave me the worst case?? She said she hasn't seen anyone lose there hair with these 2 chemo meds?? Thin out yes!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: