BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRIDAY, January 11th 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: FRIDAY, January 11th 2013 Reply with quote

Hi!

Debbie - here is one for you -->
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it naked or homeless? One of the girl's got that in her fortune cookie yesterday!! LOL!!

Busy!

Later,
Ann

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann. I think the turtle would be prey.
Sorry to be missing for a few days.
I was able to see every thing I wanted to see at the Farm Show. Because for the first time ever I used a wheelchair. It was such a hard thing to do, admit that I needed one. My son Nick and his friend Tina took the bull by the horns and forced me into it. I would never have been able to do all that walking. My son Nick seemed to be still losing weight and was so tired the night before the Farm Show but he did real good the day of the Farm show.
Yesterday I had a dentist appt. and made out real good. No problems thank heavens.
I am feeling kind of miserable today, having terrible pains in my right side under my ribs. Hoping it will go away.
**Debbie, so sad to hear about your foot not doing so well. I hope you will let us know how you make out at the Drs. That is wonderful about Tiffany and the kids going back home. I hope her and hubby work things out.
**Ann, sounds like all that taking care of critters is hard on your legs. I hope it was only temporary.
**Fan, how are you feeling now that you are back at work? That was a cute story about Myo laying on your lap.
**Nubbins, did it feel good to have the tree down and everything cleaned up.
**Tango, Thank you so much for keeping us informed as to what is happening with you. You are in my thoughts constantly. I am hoping that the nurse is right about your not losing your hair. I know several people that did not lose their hair.

Have a good day everyone.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie, PattiT and everybody else, have a great day Very Happy

My weekend has started, I kind of survived my office day busy preparing for a very hectic next week. Rolling Eyes . The weather is getting a lot colder and speed skating fevers are flaring up already. This weekend the European Championships are held in Heerenveen, where my aunt B. lives, and probably somewhere next week there will be ice on the skating fields for the rest of the populations. Hopefully after that our canals will freeze up too. Very Happy I'm going to dry freeze my laundry tomorrow Laughing
Ann-Marie, I'd take it that the turtle needs help Laughing How are your legs today?
PattiT, glad to hear you got to see everything on the show. I felt the same when my neighbours took me out in the wheelchair to see the 3rd of October parade and the "hutspot" dinner.
Debbie, how did the visit to the doctor go?
{{{{Tango}}}}
Nubbins, I guess that leaves me as the only one still having a tree and Christmas decos scattered through my living Laughing

知人者智,自知者明
tango
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!!
Just wanted to stop by to show some love!!!

Fan Sorry but I still have my tree up too!! I got slammed with all the news & never finished decorating it & now don't feel like taking it down!!

Hope all are well!

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tango, so glad that you stopped in. You do things when YOU want to and don't worry about anybody else. What a time of year for all this news for you. I wish we could all stop by now and then to give you a real hug. I guess this will have to do ((((Laurie))))
I made ham loaf and creamy cheesy carrots and snow peas for dinner. It was good, I took a picture to post on "My Recipe Magic" but it keeps saying it isn't in the right format. I e-mailed them for help.
Fan, that will be great to see the skaters on the ice, wont it?

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

The tree may be down but I still need to get the totes everything is in out to the shed. Will go out there tomorrow & make room for them. Will probably end up going thru the boxes out there & getting rid of stuff......again. Maybe I'll just back the pickup to the shed door & toss all the crap in Smile Smile Smile

Tango my sister was treated for colon cancer (surgery & chemo) & didn't lose her hair-it thinned out a bit but didn't go bald.

Hugs to {{{{{{{TANGO}}}}}}} and {{{{{{{Carolyn}}}}}}}

Feel better Patit...

nubbins1
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone. !Fan I don't have my decorations down yet either. As a matter of fact we haven't even been home yet. We are still at Krys's house. Jimstill doesn't feel good. We went back to the dr and they told him that he has COPD and emphasema. Our young friend that has been staying with us has been taking care of our cats and the house. I am feeling better from the kidney stone;but now am coming down with a cold or something. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday. I don't know how much longer we will stay here.but my sil Brian asked us were we wintering in!! He doesn't care though. Actually enjoys us being here. I keep Krys busy with the housecleaning cause she is kinda busy doing everything else all the time. I can't stand for the kitchen to be dirty when I want to cook though.
Yesterday was Jessica's 28th birthday. it is hwrd to imagine my baby is that old now. Her inlaws got them a nights stay at the Double Tree hotel and dinner and a movie. Plus they are keeping John overnight. Sweet gift..
I hope you all have a good weekend. talk to ya'll tomorrow

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: