BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manic Monday, February 4, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Manic Monday, February 4, 2013 Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

First-received email this morning from a friend in the UK about scam area codes...DO NOT respond to any calls or messages from the following area codes.......809 284 876 These are from the Dominican Republic & if you respond you will be charged $2,425.00 a minute that your phone carrier will not remove from your bill. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Went to see DH yesterday, he is about the same & still a character.

Watched part of "The Game" last nite, (the last part). Wahoo the Ravens won. I think if the lights had not gone out the #'s on the scoreboard would have been heavy on the Ravens side. They were on a roll & it did break their momentum a little.

Patti, the winner at that meet showed really poor sportsmanship, not to mention rudeness. Madison did great & I know you are all very proud of her.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Tango, Debbie, Carolyn, Pattit}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Y'all take care & feel better...

nubbins1
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nubbins and everybody else, don't get to manic today Laughing

It's probably the last day of high temps [over 10C] this week. The cold and snow are coming back in the weekend. Just what I need in this already hectic week. Got my yearly performance evaluation on Wednesday, a technical meeting on Friday morning with people from the National Archive, a "march of togas" on Friday afternoon, and my boss signing me up for a crash course on auditing coming April accompanied by him. So I tried to kill my self with a hot spicy laksa for dinner tonight.

Yep Nubbins, manic Monday Laughing Laughing . Glad to hear your hubby is doing reasonably well considering his condition. So you waited till the lights went on again before watching "the game" Wink Lucky for the Ravens, they could have lost if you hadn't tuned in. Laughing

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kids!! Hubby and I got woke up last night with a phone call from one of our sons who had attended a Super Bowl party, at 2:00 A M!! He had said he was going to be spending the night at the friends who was hosting the party. When we called him back all we could hear was scuffling. Naturally I laid awake for hours thinking he might have been in a fight, or an accident. Repeated calls today were unanswered. I finally called his wife to see if she had heard from him. She said she had and that he was sleeping it off. I told her to please wake him up and slap him for me. Grrrrrr.
Nick was sleeping the other day when I had called. He said he would call me back on Sat. I finally called him a little while ago, no answer.
I have an appt. at the neurologist tomorrow. I am beginning to think it is a waste of time. I hope I am wrong.
I am making chicken cacciatore over noodles and a blueberry pudding cake for dessert.
**Nubbins, I usually don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number. Thanks for that information though. Glad you were able to visit Vernon. I agree with you about the girl being a bad sport. She was the same girl that told her a couple of weeks ago that she was GOING to win first place at a different meet. I have to say, I was happy when Madison beat her.
**Fan, your meal looks way to oniony for me to be able to eat it. Whew, you are going to be one busy girl.
My dryer buzzer went off and I need to go empty it. Hope every one has an enjoyable evening.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello ladies. I had my teeth pulled this morning. am in some pain but not real bad yet. The anethestic probably hasn't worn off yet. We had to wait at WM seemed like an hour for my meds. They missed my anti biotic one and I didn't know it until we were leaving the parking lot. So had to turn around and go back in to tell them. I was surprised because since they messed up they gave it to me free. Only had to wait a few minutes for it too.I have to go back tomorrow for him to check them after the swelling goes down.
Sorry to not be too chatty today I am still a littoe woozy from the pain meds. I will check back in tomorrow.

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{{Grammadot}}}}, I bet if there's any chatting to be done for the next two days it'll be probably your fingers performing the chatting. An easy way of keeping your mouth clean and reducing the chances of infections is by boiling some water, dissolve some salt in it and have it cooled down to a comfortable temperature, then take a good sip and move it slowly through all corners of your mouth, then spit it out. Repeat that two or three times. It worked a lot better than brushing when I had two of my teeth pulled. Get well soon.

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: