BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATURDAY, Mar. 9th & SUNDAY, Mar. 10th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: SATURDAY, Mar. 9th & SUNDAY, Mar. 10th, 2013 Reply with quote

Hi all,

PattiT - you're gonna wanna hug him tight to protect him, but I know you'll be gentle once you see him. I'm sure he is feeling pretty fragile right now. {{{Nick}}}

Fan - keep telling Jim we need to repaint the ceilings this year, couldn't do it last year since we didn't have the extra cash to do it. Plus I really do want to finish the upstairs bathroom, it's only half done. Confused Get the credit card paid off that we used to buy the hot water tank, maybe we can splurge on the rest of the paneling and window for the bathroom. Smile

{{{{{Debbie}}}}}

Work was SUPER busy yesterday...crazy. Was so very glad to get out of there at 3:30. We are down to 14 critters, two more are to go home today.

Jim going to help the neighbor in a little bit, I am going to stay home and probably just hang out with Leo & Willow...and of course, this is to be the NICEST day of the weekend and I am so danged tired. Mad Confused Maybe I'll just go outside and walk around for a little bit...just to get outside.

Need to call Mom, see what her & Benji have been up to for the past week.

Take care,
Ann

grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning ladies. That was a scare with Debbie yesterday. I am glad to read on her fb that Tiffany said that she was awake and smiling and laughing now. Hope she continues to improve.
We are still at my youngest dd,Jessica's working on the house. They are remodeling the kitchen. Almost back to normal.
We will be going home either tomorrow or monday. Jim is getting low on his meds and have some waiting for him at home. They are mailed to him. We have been here for over 2 weeks now. I had to have adjustments on my dentures yesterday. They feel better now.
Pattit- yes, hug nick but not too hard. Hope things improve with him.
Ann- enjoy your day off today.
Hope everyone has a good day today. I need to get busy and help Jim get finished.

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a smashing weekend Very Happy

Ann-Marie, my house needs a makeover on the inside too. The heater needs to be replaced as well, but as long as it works I prefer to spend my savings on the outside make over. Have fun with the kitties on your day off.
PattiT, have fun with Nick. I bet he'd love some diversion from what he has to endure. Thanks for keeping us posted on Debbie.
{{{{Debbie, Tango, Carolyn}}}}}
Nubbins, how's Rosy cooping with her diapers? Wink
I'm definitely planning on having a relaxed weekend after last week's hectic. Besides it has been raining all day and according to the weatherman the winter is coming back with snow and freezing temps. Yuck. We had exactly one week of Spring and now were thrown back into Winter again. But I might sort out my clothes anyway. Need to finish my taxes as well this weekend. Better get into gear. TTYL.

知人者智,自知者明
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everybody!

All's well in my neck of the woods. Was in the 40's today and sunny!!!
Tomorrow it is supposed to by almost 60 !!
Then it will snow by Thurs.....Shocked This WEIRD WEATHER!

I hope everyone is feeling better today. Not too surprised to hear about Debbie, she sounded like she was going downhill. I'm just glad she's in hospital where they can keep an eye on her. And I'm glad Nick's first chemo wasn't too bad. {{Tango & Carolyn}} too!

Ann - There is a new kitty in the neighborhood. He comes around and looks in the sliding glass doors on the deck. If Willie is there, he goes CRAZY! Spitting, growling and clawing at the window. I've been seeing his tracks around the house and up on the deck, but yesterday I saw him at the window just before Willie flipped out! He (or she) is a big Grey kitty.

My teeth are slowly getting better and better. It's only been three weeks....but I'm still frustrated that I think I'm talking funny. Everybody says to just be patient. It still feels so much better than before!

I have been craving bread since I can't eat it. (Can't handle crisp crust yet)
So I baked a couple of loaves of nice soft egg bread. I made them in a braid and they came out so pretty... and delicious !! Very Happy

Fan - Did you take before and after photos of your house?
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Gotta be quick, net has been out all day & has come on for a few minutes & gone right off again.
Fan-Diapers haven't arrived yet.
Glad Debbie is in hosp. & being taken care of.
Hope Patti enjoyed her visit with Nick.
((((((((((((TANGO, DEBBIE, NICK & PATTI, CAROLYN)))))))))))))))))))))

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everybody, have a smashing Sunday Very Happy

It's a very cold morning and I'm being plain lazy sitting comfortably in front of the heater. Myo has crashed down on the couch, crawled under the plaid and is snoring away.
I have been fidling a bit with breakfast Laughing , made puff pastry mascarpone eggs. Very yummy.

Nubbins, glad you checked in. Please keep me posted on Rosy and her diapers Laughing
Martha, I didn't take any pictures of the house. Basically everything stays the same, no changes in colours. Council regulations only allow me to stick with how it looks now or if I do want a different colour they only allow me to use green and white.
Grammadot, I simply missed your post yesterday. Glad to hear you doing better with the dentures.

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning,

Hope everyone remembered to "Spring" ahead with your clocks!

Was a beautiful day here yesterday but still has an icy chill to it, even in the sun. Went out with Jim for a little bit, he brought a load back in the trunk for the neighbor. They are such fun people, always makes me giggle. They seem to "fight" but they really don't, they love teasing each other.

Martha - it took my Sis time to figure out how to talk too and to chew. It's like you have to teach yourself how to talk and eat all over again. March seems to be our transition month - winter to spring.

Didn't move around much yesterday, started getting the spaghetti and then when Jim came back in he finished it up.

Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie,

Spring on European clocks is still three week away Laughing . Good thing, cause I woke up with a tiny layer of snow this morning Sad .
I did some pasta too, called it Blue cheese stroganoff pasta Very Happy

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: