BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRIDAY, April 5th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: FRIDAY, April 5th, 2013 Reply with quote

Hi everybody!!

Ended up buying a new tower at the computer shop, it's refurbished but I don't care at least I am back on-line. Smile They told me they would have to erase every thing on the old one and reinstall. Seen this one sitting there, talked to her about it, came home, talked to Jim then went back and bought it. Can't get over how much quicker it is. Couldn't afford it really but can't live with out it either -- do too much on it. Told the girl that we lean on these machines waaaaaay too much!

Will talk to everyone later, and will be sending emails out too...want to test it.

Take care,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a smashing Friday.

Ann-Marie, glad to see you still being online Very Happy . I know we are depending on these machines way to much. It became painfully clear this week when in the Netherlands the online banking systems became unresponsive and lots of people were not able to pay for their groceries and other bills using computer and mobiles. Even the cashing machines had problems.
I had a very busy day today, checked in at the office, had cake with my neighbours, went for a big grocery run for the first time in three weeks, and I went to see my dentist. He was very happy seeing me, telling me I need a jacket on my broken molar. My vacation money flies away and he's cashing in. Shocked .
Crowning fever is also flaring up in the Netherlands, in another 25 days we will have a king again. There's been talk of a national song, national breakfast etc. I might make it a national sleep in day, I suppose Wink .
Martha, did you get your hands on the Jeep yet?

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon girls. Not much exciting going on here. I baked a double batch of peanut butter cookies for hubby to pack in his lunches. Laundry, and priced my soon to be purchase of a washer/dryer combo like the ones a lot of European countries use. It will allow me to do laundry without going up and down to the the basement, hooray. Between taking out the old washer and putting in the new equipment we want to get a new flooring put in. (Hubby's idea, I would rather have the main bathroom flooring changed.)
Hubby called and said he is bringing home 10 bags of mulch. I always love the way the flower beds look after they have fresh mulch.

**Ann, glad you were able to get the tower and be able to remain on line. I can't imagine if I were not able to get on-line. So many times during the day I get on-line for information or to research something, not to mention staying connected to my internet friends.
**Fan, I really hate that you will have to give up vacation money to get your teeth fixed.
I pay most of my bills on-line, it would really mess things up if the online banking was not available.
Am I confused, I thought you crowned a new king a couple of months ago?
**Martha, I hope the garage bill will not be too hefty and that you get the Jeep soon. We are expecting nice weather for a while also. I am so glad, Gary and I have lots of outside plans for the next week.

Madison started softball training yesterday. I don't know how she will be able to do swimming, diving and softball all at the same time?! She is considering giving up diving since she likes it the least.
Nick called last evening and said he was feeling well enough that he and Tina went to see the Titanic Exhibit. He also said that Tina shaved off the little bit of hair he had left on his head. I hope he remains as good as he has been through all his treatments.

Wishing everyone a nice evening.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO GIRLS.......I thought I better stop in for a few minutes so you all wouldn't worry about me. Right now I'm doing a breathing treatment, I do those 4 times a day. Right now my legs and foot is what has me worried. The doctor doubled my Lasic and yesterday I was a peeing fool Very Happy , seems like I spent all afternoon on the toilet. Lost 2 pounds of fluid though. Jim wrapped both my legs with Ace Bandages and I've been laying with "Mr. Wedge" to elevate them. They are so swollen that I can hardly walk.Jim seen my right foot yesterday and it was purple and he said you are going to the ER....NO I NOT because they will admit me and I'm tired of hospitals! Oh well, enough of my problems.

We have been having Beautiful Blue skies and Puffy White Clouds.....the Temp COULD be a little warmer, but according to the weather man it's going to get warmer and towards the end of the week in the high 80's! I find the so hard to believe..one day it's in the 30's and a few days later in the 80's! The birds are loving in though...busy finding a place to build their nests and such.

The boys are spending the nite tonite. Avayah was too, but she is sick and running a high fever. Tiffany is taking her to the doctor...hope we don't get it. I have nothing planned to do with the boys, so I hope they can fins something to entertain themselves.

**FAN, Sorry that you have been so sick for a couple weeks. As you get better I find that your still not as s strong as you should be so take it easy when you Do go back to work. That's awful that you'll be going back to alot of work. Seems like someone could have taken over your projects until you got back. Have fun at the Dentist...just kidding. Yea, doctors do have a way of emptying out our wallets.I've been having sharp pains in my chin and now in my tooth area (Molar) but here isn't any teeth there. Weird I think, so I just ignore it.

**ANN, Glad you are back on-line. You're right, we all depend way too much on our computers. I told Jim the other day, I bet most everyone in their car had a cell phone to their ear....even though they are laws that say it's against the law. Sorry that your children are both sick. Hope they both get to feeling better. Did I read you had to go to the dentist too? Seems like that's the place to go.

**PATTI, Glad Tiffany contacted you about the caps. Hopefully her friend can get them done soon. An anniversary get away sounds like so much fun. Hope you find someplace you've always wanted to go.

**MARTHA, Congratulations on getting your "new Jeep"! Hope he goes through with the deal. Glad you are having Blue skies, we are too. You'll probably be getting the warm spell too.

Well, I better go the kids are here and it's dinner time. Hope to be back soon. HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - going to the dentist this Tue for a cleaning. Yuck, will be eating soft stuff for a day or so.

PattiT - I've been on this darn thing most of the day trying to get my email to work, downloading certain programs, etc. Was really disappointed when the girl said my computer would have to be wiped out. I put it away upstairs.

Fan - sounds like you are over the flu? We've had some nasty strains here too. Sad

Went outside to do some raking earlier, that darned wind is chilly yet. It's pretty out there though...blue skies and LOTS of sun shine. Very Happy Very Happy

Tango and Grammadot - please email me, having problems with my email client not recognizing your email.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening,
Ann

carolyn
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

wanted to say hi and se how are all doing.
Vicky so glad you are getting a new grandaughter i think my kids are done so need to wait for the greats for a few years yet.
Deb if you are not in the hospital soon you better go . i had a neighbor that lost 3 toes from a purple foot no thing to play with.
Ann I hate dentest to they are my worst nightmares.
wow Nubinns thats something about the donkeys the poor things.
Fan are you getting caught up on work from your time off.
My hubby cant do to much right now sence his stroke is affecting his short term memory some. not to good of health myself so just doing what needs to get done .
Charlie got his night out tonight with my daughter and her boyfriend they went to a wrestling match that i cant stand the sport so stayed home.
Been going to the dr for this and that had a pap and some polups removed but no signs of anything cancer. also mammogram came back normal with a few skin sebaric saratoses moles that he will burn off along with some on my face so hope all goes well. my dog is a little better but he cant jump at all like he used to artritis is getting him feel bad for him been so active all these years.
Patti I hope you and your son are doing better. hard to handle that kind of stuff. taks care and will pray for all of us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: