BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wenesday, May 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Wenesday, May 1 Reply with quote

Good morning girls. Debbie was moved to a regular room on Monday. I haven't heard anything else from her daughter. She usually posts after she visits with her Mom.
**Laurie, it is good to see you posting. Let us know how you are doing.
**Fan, love how everyone was wearing orange for the celebrations. Did you buy anything at the flea markets?
**Ann, loved the pictures that you had sent. It was nice to see all the different flowers.
**Vicki, what have you been up to lately?

I am trying to send this to everyone I know. Please help if you can. My sons bills in the middle of April, totaled over $80,000.00. I am sure some of that will be taken care of by insurance etc. But there is a lot that will not be covered.
http://www.gofundme.com/2q95b4

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

What a fun morning... stopping at deBoer's Bakkerij, and picking up pigs in the blanket and a loaf of Frisian Sugar bread. I enjoyed watching the bakers roll the huge sheets of puff pastry for the pigs. Then, we headed to a lesser known park for pictures. Not too many tulips blooming today, but so many ready to open. We were home by 9:30, but it was just the break we needed.

PattiT - Thank you for letting us know about Debbie. It is too bad that your son's insurance is not covering more of his care.

Fan - I was disappointed in the lack of local coverage of the Abdication. Instead, I watched/read mostly on Dutch and European websites. Thank you for explaining the traditions. I was wondering why King Willem Alexander wore a robe, and his wife Maxima wore a crown.

Ann - Wow! You definitely have a continual boom in critters. Your trees and bushes seem a few weeks ahead of ours.

Tango - How sad that you had to sell your hot tub.

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day everybody, have a great day Very Happy

I've survived the day after... Everything seems to be back to normal except for the news still going on about how fantastic it all has been.
Vicki, too bad your local news didn't cover more of the abdication. Especially the evening program was worthwhile broadcasting. The king or the queen in the Netherlands are traditionally never crowned. Queen Maxima did wear a crown like tiara. Beautiful tulip pics.
PattiT, I didn't see anything to my liking at the flea markets. But I took pics of the people and the tree ceremony.And they seem to go around quick, cause the pr-officer told me she had sent them to our RM Shocked I'll check out the link. And thanks for keeping us posted on Debbie, I'm praying for her release.
Ann-Marie, wonderful pictures. I would have loved to see them my self
Tango, sorry you have to sell the hot tub. Sad

知人者智,自知者明
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Sorry I've been awol, been working inside & outside on the house. Picked up a bunch of plumbing supplies yesterday & did grocery shopping today. Filled the gas tank yesterday.....$50.00. Haven't been driving anywhere but in & around town & I am almost down to 3/4 of a tank already. Can't wait to see what is left after a run to Lake City tomorrow. I plan all my stops in order to avoid extra mileage-unlike my grocery shopping - good thing I don't have to pay by the mile for the cart) Laughing They keep moving things & many items aren't where you would expect them to be. Guess they figure if you have to go up and down each isle looking for things on your list you'll pick up extra---well, it works. Shocked

Hugs to Tango, Nick, Patti, Debbie & anyone that needs them...

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: