BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATURDAY, May 18th & SUNDAY, May 19th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: SATURDAY, May 18th & SUNDAY, May 19th, 2013 Reply with quote

Hello everyone!!

Have been trying to at least read the posts in the mornings just don't get the chance to write back.

Debbie - glad you are home, that makes a person feel better to begin with. You might look into a used lap top, then you could type and keep your feet up. Wink Smile

Fan - nice pictures, love the rose. They are so pretty when they rain on them.

Not much new really - work, eat and sleep. Tired today, only started laundry nothing else...have no ambition whatsoever.

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!
Ann

grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ann. Debbie,was glad to see you are back home again. I agree with Ann, a laptop or notebook would make it easier for you. I love my kindle notebook, I carry it with me all of the time. I can read a book or play games and listen to music anytime I want.
We are getting ready to go to our reunion tonight. Will spend the night in a hotel and tomorow we are going to visit with my best friend from high school andher dh.
I got the cake done for tonight. I will post a picture on here soon. I am on my kindle so it is still hard for me to put them on here.
Well I hope you all have a good weekend. We need to get going. It is about an hour drive and after we check in to the hotel we are taking the cake to the building where to where we are having the party after dinner. Going to a catfish restaurant for dinner.

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI GIRLS....... I thought I'd stop in real quick. Jim is getting ready to vacuum and I'm trying to stay out of his way. Told him today that we need to pick a day of the week and call it "Cleaning Day". I have a basket of Laundry to put away, might take me several stops and starts, but I'll eventually get it done.

This morning we went and got our hair cut. I almost didn't go as I was very nausea and very weak and de-ordinated too.....almost like I needed to go to the hospital.....feeling much better now! Better enough to eat lunch!

**ANN, Sounds like you are a very busy girl! Always remember to take care of yourself!

**FAN, The Rose is a Beautiful thing to look at on your way to work. How about the Birding couple on the roof top last year?

Well Jim has vacuumed n here, so I think I'll go take a nap! Have a good rest of the afternoon. HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, have a great weekend Very Happy

Debbie, cleaning day at your place today? I've been puttering around doing that too. Almost finished, only one batch of laundry left Smile
The seagulls are back on the roof of our office again. They are about to start breeding and sitting on their eggs. We may have office chickens again this year Laughing
Grammadot, have fun at the reunion.
Nubbins, that's awesome. So the electronic thing really seems to be working for you. I'm still relying on my fags, but may be I should try it too.
Ann-Marie, are you off this weekend? Hopefully you get a chance to recharge.
We had a day without rain today, but chilly. Tomorrow promises to be much better. Tulip season is on her last legs and about to give away to the summer flowers. In the land of thousand tulips you'll find six of them in the windows Cool

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, off today and tomorrow. Really do need the time a way and recharge...I've never been so tired before, can't seem to get caught up on my sleep or rest. Sad
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Had a gorgeous day yesterday, went out and took pictures of a few things around the house:

One of the tulips behind our house.

Star of Bethlehem (front flowerbed)

A tree the neighbor had planted, it's called a "Princess Tree" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulownia_tomentosa)

The flower from the above tree.

Going to a place that cuts meat, Jim's boss owns it and everyone that goes there keeps telling him to get the "pinwheels" so we are going to try them today on our 'new' grill.

Later,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a smashing Sunday. Very Happy

Ann-Marie wow, you do have lovely gardens in your neighbourhood. Wonderful pictures. Are you grilling outside tonight?
Our weather was very sunny and comfortably warm today, but somehow I didn't make it outside. I mysteriously got caught by a kind of "Spring cleaning bug". Shocked Shocked Wink . I went through almost 10 years of study books and materials getting rid of everything being not up to date anymore. It cleared one shelf in my bookcase, so I finally could shelf the more recent material and some of my cookbooks. Then I decided to go through my clothing and get rid of everything I haven't been wearing for the last two years. Leaves me with only the pile of t-shirts to sort out. Might do that tomorrow if it rains. Smile

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Fan,

Need to get over and take a picture of my neighbors wisteria, it's starting to fade from a purple to a very light purple...and the smell is wonderfully mixed with all the other good smelling plants/flowers, trees and shrubs around our yards.

Funny, we are grilling out this afternoon. Smile We bought a few things and we are picnicing with the neighbors outside.

The weather is gorgeous!! Both Jim and I have shorts on...feels good after having to wear long pants all winter. Very Happy

Hope everyone is doing well!
Take care,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann-Marie, that sounds like a real good Sunday to me Very Happy . Neighbours, sunny weather and the grill outside. I made köfte with chicory salad and roasted potatoes for dinner. If I had had a grill outside I could have put the köfte on it I suppose.

The wisterias over here are starting to blossom as well. I took a pic of the purple one last Friday.

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: