BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEDNESDAY, June 4th, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: WEDNESDAY, June 4th, 2014 Reply with quote

Morning,,

Cleaned house yesterday morning then just relaxed the rest of the day. Kept thinking to myself that I should go over to the park and walk around but I was actually very content at staying home and being with Leo & Willow.

I had gone outside to roll the windows down in the car, an hour later it got dark and I could hear thunder so went back out and rolled them back up. The storm stayed to the south of us, lots of thunder but no rain for us.

Talked to a friend on the phone for a little bit, we had planned on going for a bike ride after she came home from work but she had hurt her back a week ago, she still wasn't comfortable about riding her bike yet.

I did get the bike out, went a few miles around here, took a few pictures of the wild flowers..even found some poison hemlock. Ick. Was hard to take pictures yesterday, was really windy after that storm rolled through yesterday morning. Even had a female turkey run out in front of me! Shocked She ran from someone's yard into the woods.

We were down to 9 critters when I left on Monday and I was told there were at least 3 more leaving by the end of the week. Crazy how this goes up and down so much.

Better get around here, need to gather my stuff up and head out shortly.

Take care,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a great day Very Happy

Ann-Marie, I think I'm having your rain today. But the good weather is right after the corner according to the forecasts. Back into the 70F on Friday and in the 80F in the weekend. Need to get my sun block ready. Glad you had an opportunaty to go out biking. I can soo imagine you on a bike chasing a turkey Laughing .
I've been quite productive today, my files are ready to move next Tuesday. I got it all covered, the truck, the movers, the material, the schedule. Only a few minor puzzles still need to be solved.
Pentecost will be warm and busy, I'm going to be the photographer at the local horse stables at my neighbour's reptile stand.
Vicki, is your bike ready yet?
PattiT, will you be chilling out at the pool at Madison's?

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening girls, it is supposed to rain here this evening. I will have to water the garden if it doesn't. Hubby and I went to some farmers markets today. I wanted to find some good strawberries but we couldn't find any that looked worth buying. Hubby will stop at the Amish farmers on his way home from work tomorrow and get some. We did find some nice looking asparagus, cantaloupe, kohlrabi, celery and some apples. When we checked on the garden one of the cauliflowers were ready to be picked so we steamed that for dinner, the asparagus will be cooked on the grill for dinner tomorrow.
**Ann, after cleaning the house I bet it felt nice to just relax. I am sure the kitties were a lot of entertainment. We had a thunderstorm last night also. My son said where he was their deck was completely covered with hail. That is the second time we narrowly escaped hail. I hope the critter count doesn't get too low for you.
**Fan, you were indeed very productive today. Horses are such beautiful animals it shouldn't be too hard to get some good photos.
We will be going to Madison's softball game on Sunday and will be taking some pork chops along to grill for dinner and will be lounging around the pool. They are having trouble getting all the chemicals just right, hopefully it will be straightened out by then.

I need to go get some things done before bedtime, see you all tomorrow.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: