BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATURDAY, June 14th & SUNDAY, June 15th, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: SATURDAY, June 14th & SUNDAY, June 15th, 2014 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

It seems we are getting the cooler weather Vicki was talking about yesterday. Ended up putting jeans on and shutting all the windows last night. Covered up with an afghan too. Crazy weather. And summer starts on the 21st of June!

Curious to see how many critters we have, should be only 3 if none had come in the last two days. Please say a prayer that we get some more in before too long...hate seeing people lose their PTO.

We must have a family of
Cardinals close by, they are always singing very early in the morning. Just hope the neighborhood cats leave them alone.

The guy across the street now has one white cat and one black cat...and he leaves them outside. Sad, they are beautiful. The white one has cornered Tiger twice, Jim went out and chased the cat a way and the other morning I was sitting here, looked out, the white cat had Tiger right up against the house. I just went & stood by the deck door, the white cat looked up and run away, poor Tiger looked up at me, blinked really fast, like he was saying thank you. And they are doing their business in my front flowerbeds...NOT happy about that.

Better get around here, have a few things to do before I head out.

Later,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a great weekend Very Happy

The Dutch were partying last night, so when I got up early this morning the world looked deserted apart from the two bakeries in my street Cool . It made my energy levels go over the roof. Managed to have my household chores done before breakfast and coffee. Only the postman managed to ruin my day by delivering the blue envelope from the tax office Twisted Evil
Nevertheless it left me plenty of time to be active. I spent three hours biking through town and visiting the yearly Bee market. Was really fun to see the bee related activities and produce, seeing the kids play with the small ponies and enjoy some music.

Ann-Marie, I keep my fingers crossed for more critters. So the neighbour's cats are more dominant than Tiger? I suppose they are trying to set up their territories. Most of the time territories overlap and most cats find a way of avoid conflicts by creating a time schedule and take turns in patrolling, but till then ... poor Tiger.

知人者智,自知者明
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ann, Fan and anyone else that stops by today.
I went to my niece's baby shower today. Jessica came by and picked me up from Krys's house and we picked up my granddaughter in law. I have a really cute picture of the 2 of them. They are due about a week apart. Both are having boys. I felt a little better this morning, but as the day wears on I get really tired. I am scheduled for my ankle surgery for Friday. I will have to wear a cast for 6 weeks. Not looking forward to it.
My sister gave me a really pretty plant to take home for my flower garden. his is hers.

We are going back home tomorrow. I need to try to get a few things done while I can get around a little bit. I hope you all have a nice weekend..

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi girls,

Sure was cold when I came home last night...weird weather. We have two or three days of nice warm weather then BANG, it's cold again for a week. They are saying it's to be in the 70's today, hopefully in the 80's through the week.

We are at 6 critters. Crazy. We are all scrambling to figure out our schedules so no one loses a ton of time.

Headed into Erie later to the big book sale at the Villa Maria. Very Happy Told Jim I am only looking for specific books, don't want to bring a ton of them home...have no room to put them. Would like to weed out some of the books. I'm looking mostly to fill out my Pillsbury magazines and whatever TOH books I can find.

Better get around here, have things to do before heading out.

Later,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a great Sunday Very Happy

My Sunday is being spent in laziness Laughing. I'm either sitting in the backyard or sleeping on the couch. The weather is very sunny and quite hot, soo not very suitable for being very active. But it has a positive side effect, my dining table is almost decluttered and my bills are all out for payment.
Ann-Marie, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for another 6 critters Wink . Good luck on the book hunt, hope you'll pick up some nice ones.
Grammadot, these flowers are soo beautiful. I think they are lilies. Glad you had a good time at the baby shower. And you will be in my mind on Friday.
PattiT, how are you coping with the R.I.C.E?
Debbie, how did your Dr's appt go?

知人者智,自知者明
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good morning ladies, We just made it back home. Glad to be back in my own house again. I love going to Krys's house and spending time there, but I do not get enough rest. There is always someone coming in or going out. Plus we have to sleep in the living room on the sofas. Not a good place for old folks. LOL.
Fan- yes those are some gorgeous flowers. My sister definitely has a green thumb. She has an elephant ear plant that belonged to our grandmother who has been gone for 26 yrs. And she had it for years before that. It is huge too. I wish I could grow stuff that well. Her yard is beautiful. Well, I am going to rest for awhile then try to get a few things done that I can still do before Friday. I need to get some laundry caught up and clean my kitchen.

Ann- hope you find some good deals.

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: