BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning TOH BBer's!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone!

I thought I had better get something posted now because I probably wonít be able to post tonight. One of the women I work with is having a jewelry party tonight so I will be getting home late. I havenít been to one of these parties in years so am anxious to see what they have to offer.

I got an email from a young woman, who works in my division, wanting to know whether I was baking something for our divisions Christmas auction. I told her I hadnít even thought about that - I canít get my mind ready for Thanksgiving much less Christmas. I told the ladies in my department that I knew what Nicki really wanted to know, she was checking to see if I was going to bake a cheesecake. Sure enough she emailed me back and said she was hoping I would bake one of my cheesecakes. I laughed and said I knew it Ė Iíve never had children, but have been around enough of them to know how their minds work! LOL! I guess I had better start thinking about what I am going to do.

Linda - that tea sounds good, I'm going to have to look for it. I just ordered the Christmas tea from Republic of Tea - it's called Comfort and Joy - it's very good. By the way congrats on being a featured cook!

Reading about all the baking that's going on is making be hungry - I need to get busy this weekend and do something.

Guess I had better put an end to my break and get back to this awful project Iím working on.

Have a great day!

Sheryle
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Sheryle Very Happy
lightningbug
Commis Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I just posted my pumpkin banana bread recipe. I used all brown sugar in it.

Cold and windy here today. Need to get off this chair and decide whats for supper before I have to go to work. If I don't have it decided before I go, I am to tired to do much when I get back. Lazy me. Well, I could just have another slice of banana pumpkin bread! Laughing

Have a good evening!
bug
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to ALL MY TOH FRIENDS...Hope this finds everyone doing well and feeling well. I actually feel pretty good, I just woke up from a two hour nap. LOL My cat got on my lap after lunch to be loved on and I was going to watch "DAYS" and the next thing I know ..I'm waking up. Then my DM calls wanting me to look something up on the computer and then I knew it was all over.Setting down at this computer gets a hold on me and won't let go......you all know where I'm coming from,don't ya? Anyway, I thought I've gotta take time out to say hello and then to the kitchen to make a meatloaf. It's been really rainy here for the past few days. They say starting tomorrow a cold front will be moving in. BURR!!!

*****HOLLY, So glad to see you on the board,you haven't been on in a few days and I was starting to get worried about you. Do hope you're OK?

*****LINDA L, Congratlations on being featured as "CHEF FOR THE DAY" I need to go check that out. I need to get busy and sunmitt some recipes. I think I only have 4 submitted.

*****SHERYLE, How ya feeling today? Now that you've been taking your new medicine,does it make you feel any better? Sure hope so. You must make a delish cheesecake for it to be requested. My DM makes a really good too.

*****VICKI, Sorry your plans didn't follow through. I hate it when I have my day all planned out and something comes up to change it all. One reason being, it's not everyday that I feel up to doing alot of something. Hopefully some things feel into place for you today,though.

*****BUG, Sure would love to have a piece of that "Pumpkin Banana Bread>" It sounds really delish and with a cup of coffee or tea..oh my! I'll be looking for to seeing your recipe. Thanks!

Well to all my other friends that haven't stopped in yet like KATHY, SUZANNE, JAN, REDAWNA, LINDA W, and ANITA...Hello to you all too and I hope you all had a great day. Take care everyone..I'm off to make a meatloaf!!! Debbie Very Happy

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Lightning Bug Very Happy
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, Monkey Business, been really busy and having lots of black-outs, etc. Praying you are doing well Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all my friends here, I have been missing the last couple of days because hubby is on vacation and we are constantly on the go. I hope to get back to the board regularly real soon. Hope everyone is doing well. Patti
ToniTNY
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! The week has just flown by - hope everybody else has kept busy. One more week 'til Turkey day! Everyone ready?? Not me, but I'll get there. Have a great night. Tomorrow is moving out day for my youngest - should be quite the day LOL! Let's see if I can keep her father calm -- I doubt it Rolling Eyes !! Enjoy the night
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Smile Hello to all my fellow cookers and bakers. Hope everyone is doing great today. Lagar, I am going to start baking again tomorrow,had our carpet cleaned today for the holidays. I'm going to do more breads and cookies. I will be trying yours too. It is getting late here so i better get off for now. Well good old sunny Florida gave in to rain and drop in the temperature today it is getting in the low 50's tonight.

Very Happy Everyone have a nice evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: