BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning- Monday Novemeber 20th
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Good Morning- Monday Novemeber 20th Reply with quote

Morning all,

Went to the movies last night and saw The Queen. It was ok.
My Dh home today so we will be off and running. Have to pick up things for the trip.
Have a good day all.

Linda
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Linda

Your up early. I am dressed and ready for school. Home this afternoon, going to make the Chocolate Chip cookie pie and tacos for dinner. Then off to run a meeting. My DH is home too. He has a meeting at 1 at Home Depot. He is running there Christmas party.

We did the shopping last night. I didn't get much for the girls, just gift cert. I used my gift cert to pick up stuff for me. Then I got real tired and the mall was so hot, we left. The girls did well bought each outher Christmas gifts.

Linda, Where are you going again?? and for how long??

Too all who come later, see you on the boards

Linda
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everyone! I thought I would post before getting ready to start work. I ran all weekend and am so tired this morning. Thank goodness I just have today and tomorrow to get up early and work then am off the rest of the week.

After Saturday's shopping trip to Sam's, the Mall and the Amish store, my calves were a stiff and sore yesterday, but I went shopping again. I headed to Jungle Jim's yesterday and walked around there for close to two hours. I love that store!

Debbie - I'm glad your dinner was good, in spite of you pie trouble.
Redawana - please post pictures of your GB and good luck!
Holly - thanks for the cute smilie graphics.
Linda W - thanks for the pie recipe, it looks very good

Well, gotta go. I hope you all have a great day!

Sheryle
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Linda, Sheryle and all to follow!

Friday evening/night we went to my daughter's. Carpeting is down (great that my husband used to lay carpeting in college). Linda, I cannot recall what kind of carpeting they used, but it looked great and had a thick pad underneath. My grandson thought it was THE BEST that his bed was in the living room when they emptied the room. What a joy to cook dinner again with my daughter, too.

I haven't been on the computer much, seeing we were gone Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Tonight and tomorrow night, I'll be gone, too. No busy work, but family and church activities that we would not want to miss.

If I haven't responded to a post or question, I apologize. Please post it for me, again.

Have a great day,
Vicki
Redawna kaly_ab
Garde Manger Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Good Morning! Reply with quote

Hi Linda, Linda, Sheryle, Vicki, and everyone else who pops in today!

Well I am happy to be finished my gingerbread project for this year! I posted some of the pictures in my Kitchen if you would like to check them out. I go by kaly_ab for my kitchen. I had to exclude one of the buildings because of a size problem but I will finish decorating it and give it to my son's 1st grade class for Christmas. Judging takes place tomorrow night, should be exciting!

Ingredients estimates are: 48 cups of sugar, 20 cups of flour, 2 bottles of almond extract, 2 bottles of green food coloring, 1 bottle of black gel coloring, half a box of corn flakes, 30 cups of marshmallows, and 60 - 70 hours!

I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Redawna
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.123mycodes.com/flash/countdown/thanksgiving1.swfCounting Down... Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Vicki, Sheryl, Linda and Linda. I love that computer graphic, it is amazing how much I enjoy my computer friends. I must have been more tired than I thought, I fell back asleep this morning around 7 and didn't wake up until 9 when the phone was ringing, I usually have a hard time sleeping until 7. My sister was calling to see what I needed for Thanksgiving. She doesn't cook so I let her bring ice cream and some brown and serve rolls. My family is funny, they all seem to ask "You are making your pumpkin pies, aren't you?" I think that is their favorite part of the meal, ha ha. I wasn't able to do Thanksgiving last year so I am looking forward to it even more this year. I tell you I am especially thankful for my health this year!! Linda, I wondered how good that movie would be, seems like I never go to the movies anymore though. Linda, I made that chocolate chip pie before but in a regular crust, boy it is rich isn't it. Irresistable though. I am really thinking of giving mostly gift certificates myself. That way everyone can get what they really want. Holly I loved my smilie graphic, but I forget how to save it. I tried and it didn't work. Crying or Very sad Vicki, grandson will be disappointed when he finds out that is not the permanent place for his bed, huh? I hope everyone has a terrific day, and hello to all that follow. PattiT
Having trouble signing in again!
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PattiT right click your mouse, click on save image as and there it is
Babette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Good Morning- Monday Novemeber 20th Reply with quote

Lagar wrote:

Linda

Linda... this is the best one so far!

P.s. I'm borrowing this for my profile.. HAAHAHAH -Babette

Last edited by Babette on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Good Morning TOH FRIENDS.... How is everyone doing? Sounds like about everyone is going to be busy today. Not me....after working my butt off yesterday..I told DH is was relaxing today. I really won't ..I"ve already got the laundry started and wash up a few glasses and such, I still need to run the sweeper though. It's cloudy and chilly here today, but the inch of snow they were calling for missed us. Now they are saying after todat the temps are going up to the mid to high 50's! I'm not sure about dinner tonite..I'm leaning towards:

BEEF HASH (using the leftover roast and gravy)
HOMEMADE APPLESAUCE
BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
BROWNIES

*****LINDA L, You and your DH have fun running and getting last minute things for your trip.

*****LINDA W, Love the coffee pot pics. I feel that's what I need today to get me started. Where do you get your pics. from? Do you have your own software program, like HOLLY does? Your dinner sounds delish ...i'm going to make that C.C. PIE . I need to read the recipe again and make sure i have everything to make it.

*****SHERYLE, I can understand why you were having cramps and pain in your calves yesterday....after all that shopping you and DS did Saturday. What kind of store is "JUNGLE JIM'S" ? Just don't over do it again today and have fun shopping.

*****VICKI, What an exciting time for DD and her family to have new carpet laid. It will make such a difference in the home. What a blessing to have DH lay it for them. That probably saved them a small fortune!
So glad that you and your DD had some bonding and fun time cooking together. Is she a good cook like you?

*****REDAWNA, I 'll keep my fingers crossed for you to win Tuesday nite. I wrote down your kitchen addy and will check out the pics. of your "GINGERBREAD DREAMS" ..can't wait to see it. Now take some time to rest up before the big day.

*****HOLLY, Thanks for the THANKSGIVING DAY countdown!! I also liked to little baking pics. of all of us ..you put up yesterday. Thanks.

*****PATTI, I had to laugh, when you said you slept in until 9:00...I was worse than that ..I didn't get up until 10:30!! Embarassed So everyone is asking for your "PUMPKIN PIES"...they must be really good. Besides CHOCOLATE PIE...Pumpkin pie is my favorite! I don't make it much , because no one at my house likes it but me. My MOM makes a good one too...She uses the pumpkin from Halloween jack-a-latern It is to die for.
So glad to hear your health is better this year. As I get older..That seems to be on my wish list alot...to feel better. I think I'm going to do Gift Cert. this year too...just can't shop like I use to. About your signing in..just exactly what are you doing? Sometimes I think these computers have a mind of thier own!

Well I do have to go get busy..I haven't even called my MOM at the hospital yet...she's gonna dis-own me if i forget..no not really, but she would be sad Sad !! Y you all have a peaceful day and keep a smile on your face....Debbie

PS HELLO to anyone that stopped in while I was posting Very Happy

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: