BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday, November 27 - Good Morning
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanted to add my

to Babette ! Over 6,000 members on your wonderful site Very Happy You Rock Girlfriend!
Babette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lagar wrote:
wanted to add my

to Babette ! Over 6,000 members Very Happy You Rock Girlfriend!

Thank you! We're very happy! I'm hoping everyone continues to spread the word so we can get 10,000 by Jan. 1st (my goal when we first started the site). Smile
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all!

Haven't had much time to be on here today. I'm trying to get caught up on housework and laundry. I have been behind on things for the last 4 weeks or so. UGH! One thing about housework and laundry, it waits for you, doesn't it?

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Have a great week.

Hugs, Kenna Lou
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Hi everybody.I had a very quiet day today. I did finish decorating my moms tree in the family room. She spends a lot of her time in there. We take her out of her wheelchair and put her in her recliner so she can rest better. Now I have mine to do in the living room. We are putting moms and my christmas decorations together this year. We moved in with her and dad when dad was sick. Hope you all have a great evening.

Nita Smile
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly- congratulations on being a featured chef.

Nita- I decorated my Mom's house today too. Just put up a little tree and some decorations and she was so pleased. She said Jannie I just feel so content and happy today. Bless her little heart, it doesn't take much to please her.

Sheryle- It is my older sister too. She's ten years older than me and has been jealous of and resented my brother and I all our lifes. She can't even get along with her own four son's. I don't think she likes herself lol. I used to try to be around her and be a sister to her but now I just enjoy everyone else in the family and leave her be. My brother who is less than two years younger than I are close as clams and all my sisters DIL's and I get along great but like I said we do it on the fly except her eldest son's wife who doesn't care what she thinks and see's me all the time anyway.

~Jan~
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO GIRLS....Well I just left the hospital, they admitted my dear MOM again for the same complications she was having before.....congestive heart failure and emphysema. I called her this morning and she said she wasn't feeling well at all, but I thought it would take her a while to snap backfrom this last bout in the hospital..since she was so sick. My mom told my daughter that she felt like she wasn't going to be around much longer and DD told her you need to gret to the hospital! So my dad took her and they quickly admitted her and said she never should have been released back last Tuesday! I sat here and worried about her all afternoon and when Dh came home ,it's like I need to go to the hospital to see mom. My grandmother died with the same things that my mom has and I thought if she felt that bad ...I needed to be there just in case. I would NEVER forgive myself if I hadn't went and something would have happened! So if I could ask for a few more prayers for my mom..I would greatly appreciare it. Thanks so much.

*****KENNA LOU, Hey girl what's going on with you? You're right the laundry is always there waiting and sometimes invites some of it's dirty little friends to come over to play....lol I don't ever seem to have the laundry caught up.

*****NITA, What a "SPECIAL DAUGHTER" you are to be there for your MOM and DAD. I'm sure they really appreciateyou putting up a tree and decorating. I think it's getting to the point where if I want Christmas decorating done ...I'm going to have to ask DD to do it for me...I'm just not able to any longer. Bless you for being there for your parents!

*****JAN, So sorry you're having sister problems. Someday she WILL rtealize just how much her family means to her and how much she messed in her life,by shutting you all out! I'm from a BIG family...I'm the oldest of 9 children and I cxan honestly say we are very close family. Some are a little closer than others, but we talk to each other all the time. O h don't get me wrong we have had little disagreements,but you talk through them and get things straighten out. You can't expect in a family so large for everyone to be on the same page all the time. Good luck to you and your family!

*****HOLLY, CONGRATULATIONS on being "FEATURED CHEF" this week! You go girl!

Well, gotta go ..I think I'll run over to the TOH Board for a few minutes. Have a good nites rest. I'll chat with ya in the morning! Take care..Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
Debbie Thinking of you and your mom. I hope is alright.
Just stopped by for a minute off to school and then home to cook, clean and get ready for the hospital
Love to all
Linda
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just trying out my pic by my name again. Still having problems
Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: