BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday, November 30
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon to Sheryl, Linda, Cookiebaker, Linda-ann, Holly, Kathy, Kenna Lou, Calamity Jane, Anita, Debbie and everyone else who checks in. Sheryle, I agree it sure doesn't seem like November could be over already. Sorry that you didn't get a good nights sleep. Holly that guy at the breakfast table had me giggling, it was so funny. Linda, I love the Christmouse one also! Good luck chandelier shopping. Kathy hope you didn't get too cold today, and if you get snow, you can keep it. Calamity Jane this place sure can bring a smile to your face, can't it. Kenna Lou, I think I have been having a bad hair day ever since I tried a new style about 6 months ago, you would think I would get the hang of it soon. Glad that you are getting caught up on things. Anita, I know what you mean about not being able to shut our minds off, wish I knew the secret to being able to do it. Debbie, what a scary start to your day, I am glad that you found your purse. I spent the morning at the Dr.s came home with MORE prescriptions and need to get a test done. I guess if I start feeling better it will be worth it. The medicine is making me tired so I think I will go put my laundry in the dryer and take a nap. Oh by the way, anyone else unable to get into bakespace? It keeps saying I didn't log in correctly?
Patti
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patti - you can't log on because the site is currently down. Earlier I was able to sign in, but the site was incredibly slow so I figured it would be going down soon. That's what happens with our system at work - as soon as it gets slow, we know there is going to be trouble.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
Babette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cookiebakr wrote:
patti - you can't log on because the site is currently down. Earlier I was able to sign in, but the site was incredibly slow so I figured it would be going down soon. That's what happens with our system at work - as soon as it gets slow, we know there is going to be trouble.

Sheryle

Sheryle,

You're correct. Smile The site was super slow and then the database decided to take a break (break for tea?). Anyhow we're completly rebooting our servers so you may get bumped off of here as well... We're working hard to get the site back up ASAP. Sorry about the trouble.
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Having Bake Space Withdrawals!!! Reply with quote

hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: It's Black Thursday....ARGHHHHH Reply with quote

Having Withdrawals Sad
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we still down??
Linda
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: :O( Reply with quote

The ISP Server Trollz has hi-jacked our Bake-Space playground!Wake me up when it's back Exclamation ISP Trollz took it away from us Sad
Babette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys made us all laugh!! Thank you.. we appreciate your enthusiasm and sense of humor. We're working hard to get bakespace cooking again!

Babette & the BakeSpace team
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Holly
Notice I got my pic to show by my name. Finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I was trying to upload under the wrong catagory. You need to use the "Link to offsite avatar" when using photobucket.
I wrote it down now, so I won't forget
Linda
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Am sooo proud of you (((Wargofive))) see, being "down" has gotten your knowledge "up" and a great picture on your profile, too! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: