BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday, December 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Sunday, December 3 Reply with quote

Good morning everyone! This morning started out better than yesterday - I was able to get logged on to BakeSpace and get my day started off right.

Since I was out shopping yesterday, I have to stay home and get some things done today. After I get the kitchen straightend up, I have got to work on my bank statement - I hate dong that. Then I need to order a Christmas present for my grandniece and have that shipped to her. My sister gave me some graduation pictures of her eldest grandson that she wants me to make copies of, so I must do that for sure and then I hope to get started on my Christmas cards! I wonder how many of these tasks I'll actually get done. Very Happy

I guess I had better get off this computer so I can get started on my day - I haven't even gone out to get my paper yet.

Have a great day!

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Sheryle and all to follow!
Sheryle - You have a lot of plans for today. (Please---take time to breathe!) Smile

We don't have much planned this afternoon, except a traditional Dutch Sunday nap. Snow is beautifully floating down. No problem, unless you are driving.

Keep warm (unless you are in Texas, Florida, etc. and you still need the AC). Very Happy Wink

Vicki
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Afternoon
Finally got on. Nobody is around.
Went shopping again today, for the chandlier and a trunk for my daughter, got the trunk but the chandlier I finally found was way too much money. So still looking.
Just made a pork roast, potatoes and veg. for dinner
Also in the process of making eggplant parm for tomorrow nights dinner.
Well hope everyone had a good day
Linda
ToniTNY
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi on Sunday evening! Nothing much up here either - DH took down all the Christmas decorations. And I guess the rest would be my part - but I'm not feeling it today LOL! Maybe tomorrow! I did get the tree in place, and got everything taken off the entertainment center and mantle and boxed up, now I just have to get down to decorating. I am just so not in the spirit this year. Guess I'll have to get a move on real soon though huh? Yuck!

Linda, we thought alike - I made roast pork, baked potatoes, brussel sprouts and cole slaw for dinner. Quiet day here. DD is working and DS and his girlfriend are at the Giants game - hope it's warm there.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the night Very Happy
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sheryle, Vicki, and Linda..

I havenít been on in a few days, had no time for computer fun Crying or Very sad . Sure missed everyone. I guess I was better off because I didnít have to have withdrawals from BakeSpace since I didnít know the site was down Smile .

Trying to get caught up with my laundry, house cleaning and filling up the pond today which is my only day off. I usually take Saturday but couldnít yesterday, seems weird today.

Iím going to heat up some turkey soup I had frozen and make some rolls to go with it for supper in a couple of hours (it's only 3:00 PM here) , that sounds easy enough.

Vicki that Dutch Sunday nap with the snow beautifully falling down sounds really good to me about now, canít do the snow here, but sure could do the nap Very Happy .

Linda that is the cutest pic. (Merry Christmas cyber friends) I love all your pics.

Sheryle I have a bank statement waiting for me too. Not my favorite thing to do either, so much more I would rather do like playing on BakeSpace Laughing .

Well ladies I hope you have a lovely Sunday evening.

Jan
SoCalScottishGal
Senior Sous Chefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toni you snuck in on me while I was typing, hi. How about coming over and putting all my stuff in boxes so I can get set up....I haven't the slightest urge to box it up or to decorate this year.
I guess I'll get into the spirit sooner or later Laughing

Jan
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO TOH FRIENDS....I can't believe it's after 7:00 in the evening and I'm just now getting on to chat! Today has been very busy. DH went and got a new dryer, as mine old finally died a slow horrible death. But I so love the new one. A lad of towels in the old dryer ..no joke would take at least 4 hrs to dry...the new one less than 45 mins! Our electric bill should go down by half at least! After the dryer got set up, DH brought up the Christmas tree, ornament totes and figurine totes. Well the tree is done and that's about it..I told DH that I'd do the rest of the decorating in the morning! Tonite is "AMAZING RACE and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES" nite, and i didn't want to miss it.
*****SHERYLE, Sounds like you had a busy day too. I'm sure you pushed yourself until you got everything done.
*****VICKI, when you said it was snowing and a good day for a dutch nap..i had to chuckle, because although it's not snowing here, it's cold and I'm tired and before i got on the computer , I said to myself "nap or computer" you girls won out..i wanted to say hi to you all!
*****LINDA W, Still NO CHANDLIER!! Maybe after Christmas the one you want might be put on sale. Your pork roast dinner sounds so good. I also wanted to tell you that I love the cyber angel bears!
*****TONI, That's funny, you all are putting away Christmas decoratins ans we are putting ours out! Canada right? Your pork roast dinner sounds good also!
*****JAN, Boy on a cold day like today...soup sure would hit the spot! If I would have had time I was going to make soup for dinner, maybe tomorrow!
Well I'm going to get off here, i have another load of clothes to get out of my new toy! lolYou all have a good evening and stay cozy warm! Take care..Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: sunday hello Reply with quote

Smile Hell everyone. Hope everyone had a good Sunday. We were gone all day,so I am just getting on. Everyone stay warm up north and us here in the South will hope for some cool weather. Laughing Have a good evening everyone.

Anita
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: