BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday Morning - Dec. 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Dad Burn Clickable Linkie Reply with quote

http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view91934.htmlClick on that to see Hammy singing Very Happy
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Holly --
Thankfulness, positive attitude, and humor are healing..... AND, so much more fun. You help keep those smiles going.

Hugs,
Vicki

Very Happy
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING KENNA LOU, SHERYLE, HOLLY, VICKI and ALL who stop in.....Today is a very chilly day and overcast. I guess we are going to headed back to winter weather soon.I knew our unseasonable warm weather would not last long. I hava another full day planned...this morning it's wrap presents, go see DH's parents, then off to the hospital.Hopefully they have done something with Mom's ears, because she can only hear the person that is setting right beside her. Today she is supossed to be able to order anything from the hospital to eat instead of what;s on their menu...they are trying to get her to eat...But I really don't think that's going to work either. My sister even sent her bake chiken breast, bake potato and brocilli with cheese and she ate very little of it...she's even to weak to feed herself.

*****KENNA LOU, Glad you found your hampster. MY DSIL has one and the cat jumped on top of it's cage sometime through the nite and knocked it to the floor and the door popped open and it was gone when they got up...they thought the cat had eaten it. When DSIL got home from work he looked for any remains and to his surprise he found the hampster in one of his shoes!!!! The prayer thread sounds like a good idea. I love your graphics.

*****HOLLY, Thanks for the web site addys on GENEALOGY. I copied and saved them to my favorites and will pass the info on to DFIL. Who knows I might even want to do it too. Thanks again!

*****SHERYLE, I don't know if DH checked out Amozon.com...i'll ask him though, because i never thought about looking there. As you can tell from the above post to HOLLY ....She sent me some site addys that I kept, so I'll pass those on to him. Thanks for your suggestion about Amozon though. Get those snickerdoodles made, then call me and I'll bring the coffee and we'll sit and chat a while. Don't ya wish it was that easy??

*****VICKI, You difinitely need to REST those eyes today and keep those compresses on them. Is it the eye strain that makes them swell or are they geting infected again? You need to be careful. By the way ..I love your snowman tree graphic.

Well girls ...I need to get off here and get busy...it's already past eleven and I"m still in my nitegown...where did morning go? Hope you ALL have a beautiful day and stay safe out in the Christmas traffic...it's brutal! Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to Kenna Lou, Holly, Sheryl, Vicki, Jan, Linda, Debbie and everyone else who visits here today.
**Kenna Lou, glad that your hampster was found. I think your idea of a prayer thread is a good idea.
**Sheryle, I love snickerdoodles. I make them other times of the year than Christmas because so many people enjoy them.
**Vicki, sorry to hear that your eyes are bothering you again. Hope the compresses help.
**Debbie, will the hospital let you bring food to your Mom? I was in the hospital a lot last year and hated the food, my hubby and sons brought me pretzels to snack on and food for dinner, after I went two weeks without eating, I REALLY hated hospital food. I too think it is a good sign that she wanted to get a bath.
**Jan making that Miracle Fudge with your Mom was a fantastic idea. I just know it had to thrill her.
I will be going to my in-laws this afternoon to celebrate my BIL's birthday. I am lucky to have great in-laws and always have a good time with them. I had such fun with my granddaughter yesterday. She really enjoyed going to see the Christmas lights in the neighborhood and playing with her Pop and Grammy. She brings such joy to our lives. I need to get busy wrapping my gifts time is running short! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Patti
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone- wanted to drop in and say hi . Guess I must of gotten something on the plane Crying or Very sad
I'm bundled up but still freezing so going to make a cup of tea and go back to bed.
Hope to see you tomorrow.
Linda
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies I have got to tell you that this old gal is tired! I just finished cleaning up after my cookie baking and thought I would take a break before getting something for dinner. I got a late start on my cookies today because once I opened the door to my little pantry to search for the ingredients for the Snickerdoodles, I became side tracked with weeding out some things that needed to be tossed. So I probably spent at least an hour or two working on that. I did get my cookies baked and have them sorted into holiday bags to hand out at tomorrows cookies swap, I also put together bags for our two student employees who are sticking around to work for us during winter break.

Debbie - I wish I could have you all over for coffee and Snickerdoodles - wouldn't that be fun. I had a few extra cookies and tasted one and it was yummy! Guess what I'm going to have for dessert tonight...

Linda - take care of yourself so you're better by Christmas. There is nothing worse than being sick over the holidays.

Patti - hope you enjoyed the afternoon with your in-laws, that's nice that you get along with them. I bet it was fun looking at the Christmas lights with your granddaughter. There is nothing like sharing the magic and wonder of Christmas with a child.

I just want to thank everone for the lovely Christmas cards I've been receiving - they add so much joy to my day.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Smile Hello everyone, We went to Georgia yesterday for a concert and didn't get back until late. And today was a busy day. What ever happened to a nice quite weekend? I am wore out. I will be busy all week like all of you. I am getting off now and go relax. Everyone have a nice evening.

Smile Anita
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: