BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

~~ Good Morning ~~ Monday, December 18 , 2006
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: ~~ Good Morning ~~ Monday, December 18 , 2006 Reply with quote

Last edited by dutchmom4 on Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Smile

Good Morning, Everyone!
What are your plans today? Later this morning I plan on making the Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake in the December/January Taste of Home. The almond paste and cranberries sound like a yummy combination. A recipe for homemade almond paste is included. Has anyone else tried it? I will post the recipe if it turns out well. I know many schools are off this week. However, our son has school until Friday and resumes on January 3, 2007.

Tjaart - I hope you stop in to join us.

Kenna Lou - Glad that hamster is found. Your home will be even livelier with a puppy added to your household.

Holly – Can’t wait to see your next tag, animation (OR whatever the correct terminology)

Linda – I hoping the Sunday’s extra rest has helped you are feeling better

Jan – That Miracle Fudge is still on my “To Do List.”

Debbie – I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sheryle – You seem to be on the move constantly. Hope you have a great day.

Patti – You have had quite a weekend with birthday celebrations! Isn’t it fun to have family nearby!!

Anita – Glad you had a safe trip to and from Georgia.

Linda W – Has anyone heard how Linda is since her surgery? Still praying for complete healing and successful therapy.

Suzanne - What has happened to you, Suzanne? I hope you are reading these posts, and realize you are missed.

Wishing you a great day,
Vicki

Smile Smile
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Vicki and all to follow? How is everyone today? This is usually my housecleaning day, but since my parents will be coming on Saturday, I'm putting my cleaning off until later in the week. If I do it now, I will have to do it again before they come. I need to get my laundry done and get it out of the way and then go buy groceries and stuff for Christmas Eve and Christmas day!

Have a wonderful day all.

Hugs, Kenna Lou
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING VICKI , KENNA LOU and EVERYONE that stops in......Hello girls, today is going to be a busy day. Right now I'm playing with 2 grandsons and their mom is getting off at noon...then it will be off to the hospital to see Mom. I so hope that she is feeling better, yesterday she just laid there with this distant, blank look in her eyes When we get back from the hospital..i hope to make a batch or two of the Miracle Fudge and get some laundry done and then dinner. I've got ground chuck and I'm thinking about making some Salsbury Steaks with it. So that's my schedule for the day. Vicki , the bread sounds really good hope it turns out for you. Don't over work your eyes and I'll bw watching for the recipe. By the way, I love your Christmas pic. Kenna Lou, I stoped over at the prayer thread. Very good idea! Hope you have a ggod day too.
We're not only missing Suzanne, but some others too like:Tater, Momof2boys,Redawna, Lightingbug and sometimes Jan....we hope you all know we miss all of you and hope your not ill and hope you and your families have a blessed Christmas! Well, I better get going..Cody is wanting to play..his toons are off. I'll check in after I get back from the hospital to let you know how Mom is doing today. Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie~~
Thank you for mentioning all of those who we have not seen in awhile. Indeed, they have been missed and we hope to see them back soon.

Kenna Lou~~
You are zooming by.... Please wave when you have a chance.

I had to keep editing that picture at the beginning of this thread, either it took up the whole page or was so small you could barely see it. (OR, maybe that was with my eyes)! Embarassed

Take care,
Vicki
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: good morning Reply with quote

Smile Good morning everyone can't stay on lonf. Have alot of things to do today. I'm going to make buckeyes today. Maybe if all of us send a message to all you haven't been on in awhile,we just might be able to see what is going on and hopefully get them back on our site. Debbie my prayers our always with you. I also haven't heard how Linda is doing. Hope everyone has a great day.

Smile Anita
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Good Morning TOH BBer's And Bake Spacers! :O) Reply with quote

We just got the BEST card of all from Paulette Ms_Gehrke-since I am legally blind I could feel it and it is wonderful Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation MDH John is done with his blood clot venous ultrasound on both of his legs-they thought he had blood blots-but his valves in his legs are in bad shape and his legs burn and make it very painful for him to do even walking because he also has inoperable varicose veins (because of his fragile health).

Keeping ya'all in our daily prayers & thoughts. Cool
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Hope DutchMom4 Vicki Approves Of This One! Reply with quote

cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening everyone! Thank goodness Monday is behind me. It didn't start out very well, but improved as the day progressed. We had our office cookie swap today and it went very well, and I think everyone had fun. It's just funny that every year there is always someone who can't remember how many cookies to bring so we are usually short some. As soon as I get the pictures moved from a file from work, I'll post them.

Vicki - I haven't made the Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake, but it sure sounds good. Please post a review. Suzanne has been very busy lately - I told her that you were asking about her. I hope your eyes are feeling better.

Kenna Lou - I hope you got your laundry done. Did you get groceries today? This would be a great day to do grocery shopping, I imagine by the weekend the supermarkets will be crazy.

Debbie - you've had a lot of busy days, I hope you had a great time with the grandchildren and that you found your mother doing well. I have got to try that Miracle Fudge too, it must be good!

Anita - I love buckeyes, but haven't made them in ages. I hope you got everything done that you planned for today.

Holly - What a lovely card! I also love that little Kitty that hates Mondays - I feel the same way.

I guess I had better get back to transferring my pictures. Hope to get them posted this evening.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheryle~~
We have been good and have not sampled the Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake, yet. We may have a taste tonight or tomorrow... If you don't see a review, please remind me.

Vicki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: