BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

~~ Good Morning ~~ Friday, December 22 , 2006
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: ~~ Good Morning ~~ Friday, December 22 , 2006 Reply with quote

Good Morning, Tjaart and all our TOH BB friends!
Tjaart, I know your morning starts far earlier than ours. Perhaps you could be the first one to post occasionally. Smile

I am almost ready for Christmas, but there are a few last minute things we have to do..... A couple things here and there to pick up. We will have our grandson here this afternoon.

All of us have had joys as well as concerns lately, and I'm keeping each of you in my prayers.

Have a great day, my friends,
Vicki

cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Vicki and all who follow. I just wanted to jump in and yell - WOO HOO IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Vicki - I don't know if you saw them or not, I posted the recipes from my cookie swap on the Office Cookie Swap thread.

Have to get back to work, but will check in later. Hope everyone has a great day!

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Sheryle, for typing and sharing those recipes. I have planned on making those turtle treats for a few years, but have been missing one ingredient each time.

What is the weather like in Ohio? We have rain, and temperatures may climb to 50 degrees... even a possibility of a thunder storm. Is it December?? What a contast to those who farther west who are digging out of all that snow!

Sending thanks and smiles your way,
Vicki

Smile
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO to ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS.... I don't have but a few minutes and I'll check in later today, but i did want to tell you all that Mom loves her little tree. it's a fber optic that moves in circles and the staff hasn't said anything about not lighting it. i thinj they are just so over whelmed by all the company that Mom gets. Santa even came to see her yesterday and brought her a present...so it's under the tree. She says thier food is really good..so she IS EATING!! I'll be on later, just wanted to say hi...take care....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: good morning Reply with quote

I haven't posted here in a while,hope you ladies don't mind if I join you.I'm Kity from TOHBB.I love chatting with my friend on the BB,so I thought I'd check in over here again.
Most of the time I post on The site of SAHWS.

Pat
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Vicki, Sheryle, Debbie, and everyone else who stops in today.
** Debbie, the news about your Mom eating and seeming to be in better spirits is wonderful, what a great Christmas present that is for your family.
**Vicki, I know what you mean, it just doesn't seem like it could really be Christmas time with the weather we are having.
**Sheryle, hope you have an easy quick day at work.
The only thing I just have to get done today is bake a pecan pie, my son brought me back some pecans from Georgia and I promised to make him a pie for Thanksgiving, he liked it so much he asked for another one for Christmas. I really should clean today, hope I am up to at least getting some of it done.
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning all
Well I am coming along quite well, by next week I will graduate to a cane only. Once I get the staples removed I know I will be even better.
Not cooking or baking this year for the holidays. I have some pies from Thanksgiving in the freezer I may take out. But mostly everyone is bringing stuff. We ordered the Chinese food for dinner so that is set.
This will be a stress free day.
My mom is still here and a great help. I am a little bored because I have never just sat around for long periods of time. Today I am going to start some projects.
Well I hope all of you are well today, I will try to get on later
Linda
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to post a quick hello and welcome to Kity NC. I hope you stick around and post more often. We have a wonderful little group here and are always happy to welcome someone new. I read and post on the TOHBB, but I really enjoy being here more - I feel like we've all become so close in the short time we've been on this board. This is a wonderful group of kind and caring people!

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
Redawna kaly_ab
Garde Manger Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Good Morning! Reply with quote

Hello!

Wow, hard to believe that Christmas is on Monday.

Hi Vicki, Tjaart, Sheryle, Debbie, Welcome Pat, Patti, Linda, Linda, Jan, Kenna Lou, Holly, Tony and anyone else popping in today!

Debbie, wonderful news about your mom! Sounds like she is getting better every day!

Patti, your son my be in luck, Canada is having some really super weather for the end of December!

Well I am almost done shopping, just one more thing to pick up! We have Dh's company Christmas supper tonight and then we are offically on Christmas break!!!

I hope you all are having a great "stress free" day! Very Happy

Redawna
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Vicki,Sheryle,Debbie Pat,Patti,LindaW, Redawna and all to follow,

Just a quick little note- wanted to stop in to say hi and I see we have a new person joining us Very Happy
Welcome Pat! This is a wonderful group. Babette has done a great job with this community and I love to spread the word about Bakespace.
I took my Bakespace card to work and hung it and so many of my co-workers had never heard of it but NOW they do Wink I even went on a do not click on this link while I was away with a Bakespace sign for all the world to see!
Ok- gotta run.
Will try to get back later.
Hugs,
Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: