BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning- Christmas Eve
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: jans mom Reply with quote

Sad Jan I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I will be sending prayers for her.

WISHING ALL MY FRIEINDS A VERY BLESSED

CHRISTMAS.

ANITA
Redawna kaly_ab
Garde Manger Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Hi All, Reply with quote

Oh Jan, so sorry to hear about your mom, she will definately be in our thoughts a prayers.

Linda, what a great picture!

I just wanted to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

We are having a quiet Christmas at home this year just the 4 of us. Will be making Cabbage Rolls and buns this afternoon and the rest of the cooking will be done tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Redawna Cool
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all! It sounds like everyone else is just as busy as I am. Where has the time gone?

I want to take this opportunity to say I love all of you and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Have you ever pondered the question, "Is it possible to love people you have never met?" I think of that often and really believe that it is true. I love the friendship that we all share here.

We got the puppy on Friday. He is wearing me out. We have never had a dog before and it is like taking care of a baby! Do y'all have any good housebreaking tips? Sometimes he goes outside and sometimes he doesn't! GRRRR!

Well, I better get back in the kitchen. Y'all have a great day today and tomorrow

Love you my friends,
Kenna Lou

P.S. Holly, love the pics you posted for us today!
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS.....Today has been a very busy day...DD and DSIL both had to work today, we've had the boys and I've been trying to get all my wrapping finished and I need to get ready to go to DMIL's for her CHRISTMAS EVE get together. Last nite after we went to see Mom we went to Walmart, to see if they had hot rolls and frozen corn and to pick up a few last minute gifts...believe it or it wasn't too bad there. When I got home I made my Pumpkin Crunch cake and the Fruit Salad. christmas day will be terriblly busy. Mom was doing a little better...She wants to eat , but her hyadial-herna(sp?) has been bothering her really bad since they put the respirator down her. We think they need to do a MRI on it to see if there's been any change.

*****LINDA L, Love that SCUBA PIC.....Do you wish you were there still?

*****PAT, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Dinner and I know you really enjoyed the Christmads Play that your DGD was in. Aren't they cute at that age.

*****LINDAW., Did it feel good to get out? Hope you enjoyed your time with your sister. Tomorrow is take-out..there's nothng wrong with that...at least you'll be less stressed than the rest of us.

*****HOLLY, Love the graphic...were you on yesterday? i was thinking you weren't. If not ..is everything ok? Prayers going out to your family.

*****PATTI, Hope you had fun hosting the luncheon and have fun with you family dinner tonite. That sdounds like some of ourget togethers.

*****JAN, My Goodness...Hope your dear Mother is OK.Prayers going out for you and her. Hopefully she will be at her own home very soon!

*****ANITA, How are you girl?

*****REDAWNA, Hope you enjoy with just the 4 of you. This is going to be the first year that DH and I will be opening presents..just the 2 of us. Always before there been DD and/or her and DSILand the 2 Boys. so it will definitely feel alot different this year.

Well gotta get going and play with the boys and try to figure out what I'm wearing tonite. Hello to anyone that stopped in after me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND THIER FAMILIES!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Babette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelo wrote:
"Is it possible to love people you have never met?"

For some reason I'm compelled to write something here... I believe the answer is yes and here's why:

*People who are religious believe they love god or what ever religious spirit/man/idea... you get my drift. They have never met him/them/her, but they honestly believe they love them.

*You hear a story on the news and three teens were killed... you immediately feel for their family and hope they get get through it. Your compassion is love and you instantly feel if for strangers.

*A stranger does somethig nice and sends you a thank you in an email or a customer support person on the phone goes above and beyond what they needed to do and it helps you.... you adore them for their kindness and that they thought enough about you to do something fair. You want to reach across the phone and grab them because at that moment you love them.

Love is a feeling you attach to objects, people, places. It's a memory recall and a state of mind. You love people for what they do, who they are and how they make you feel. It doesn't matter if you've never met - if you feel it, it's real.

OK, am I a bit emotional because of the holidays? hahahahah

So, I believe the answer is yes.

My BakeSpace Kitchen: http://bakespace.com/?babs
Facebook: http://facebook.com/bakespace
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/bakespace
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bakespace
Instagram: http://instagram.com/bakespace
Download our free app: http://bit.ly/cookbookcafe
Make your own cookbook: http://bakespace.com/cookbooks
Attend our food blogger conference: http://techmunchconf.com
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Babette, I guess we need to break out the kleenex now. LOL!

Hugs, Kenna Lou
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jan - I'm so sorry to hear that your dear mother had a fall. I hope she isn't hurt too badly. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: love Reply with quote

Smile I absolutely believe you can love some you never met because I have come to love all of you here.You have helped me so much.I was having a really hard time with my fathers death last

Smile I know you can love someone you've never met. I have come to love all of you. We have to have Gods love for everyone. You guys are a very special group of people.

Smile Love to all.

anita
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jan, I am so sorry to read of your mothers fall, I hope she heals real quickly and is able to get back home soon. Babette, you have some real truths there. People that don't belong to a group like this have a hard time understanding when I say "One of my friends" because they think you can not possibly be friends with someone you have never met, I totally disagree. I feel I talk and share a lot more and more often with many of you than with my family and friends who I do "know" in person. I am very very grateful for all my on-line friends.
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you have been having a bad time of it, know it is very difficult when someone passes on and it is forever etched in our hearts, mind and soul.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: