BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

January 2, Tuesday, 2007, Good Morning Baker Spacers/TOH BB!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: January 2, Tuesday, 2007, Good Morning Baker Spacers/TOH BB! Reply with quote

Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Holly and all to follow,
As stated above I posted at the same time as Holly and I thought it was silly to have 2 morning threads. I have to go back to work today and I don't have time to retype what I had on the first post so have a nice day all.
Linda
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Good morning,Holly,Linda and all to come.
It's a beautiful day here in N.C. alot better than yesterday.One more day til the girls go back to school.
I'm cooking beef and gravy,rice and candied yams for dinner.Not sure what else I'll do.Maybe start taking down the Christmas tree.My DH said he would like it if we left the outside lights on a few more days.He gets home from work at 12:30 a.m. and likes to see the lights as he drives down the driveway.So we probably will.
Sending out prayers for all my friends that they'll be healthy and happy.
Have a great day everyone.

Pat
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.....How is everyone this morning? It's back to the norm for everyone huh? DH said he really didn't feel like going back to work and I said..."Didn't you say you had a sore throat?" He's got so many vacation days to use..he'll probably lose them before he can use them. I feel pretty rested up and full of energy...well not full of engery, but more than I usually have. I've got the laundry started and my morning chores are done...feeding the fur-babies, taking my meds, making the bed and taking a shower. So I'm on the right path. I might even surprise myself and make some cookies or brownies today. I've got steaks out of the freezer for dinner, so I don't even have to worry about that. The weather here is clearing up...I'm not sure what the high is supposed to be, but I'm sure it's going to be warmer than it's supposed to be for January.
Went to see Mom last nite and meant my sister out in the hall....I ask her how Mom was doing today and she said not too well. Why, what's wrong ? I ask.She said she was very shaking and said she just didn't feel well. So I went in and sure enough she was shaking like a leaf and just looked wore out. I'm sure being so sick and in the hospital for going on 2 months will take it's toll and maybe she's over-doing things a little, so she can go home, I don't know.I told her the other day, that after she's able to walk by herself and the closer she gets to her tentative date to go home...they will be watching her, to see if she takes it upon herself to walk the halls and stay out of bed more. I'm sure she'll be better today when I go see her.
Well I'd better get oof here and get busy with my day. I hope those of you that had to go back to work, had a good day and those that didn't go to work had a meaningful day also. Take care....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Holly, Linda, Pat, and all to follow!
My parents just left. Michigan was perfectly placed for a stop between New Jersey and their home in Arizona. What a blessing to have four generations around the table yesterday!

Today or tomorrow, we are going to check into glasses. (Haven't worn glasses since 1972, except once on an experimental basis!)

Sending smiles your way,
Vicki

Smile
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Good Morning, Debbie,
We were typing at the same time. Hope you have a great day, too. Sounds like it will be busy, too.

Hugs,
Vicki

Smile
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Everyone
Well had a rested night's sleep, took a pain pill for the good leg. It helped. Also what helped is that everyone was home in bed last night, no late nights. They all had work this morning. In a few min. I will be going to PT outside the house.
We had company yesterday for dinner, had gotten food from Costco, wraps and sushi. Everyone loved them. But back to cooking tonight, making a meatloaf.

Not much else to report on, Debbie I sure hope your mom gets to walking in the hospital, good way to exercise and to meet people. That's what I did. I use to wave at all the people in beds. I think I gave them incentive to get up too.

Well everyone have a great day
Linda
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon everyone - at least it's afternoon here in Ohio. It's lunch time and thought I would take a few minutes to get in my post. Oh how I hated to get up and go to work this morning; these long weekends have me spoiled. I have to wait until Martin Luther King day to get another one and then it's a long dry spell until Memorial Day. I hope to take the week of my birthday off in between holidays - I figure I deserve a work free week for my 50th.

I must get back to work! Hope everyone is doing well and has a nice afternoon.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com

Last edited by cookiebakr on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Smile Hello:Holly, Linda, Pat, Debbie,Vicki,Linda W.,and Sheryle. I feel like I have been a little out of touch. I have been so busy so I haven't been on much. I am still praying for all. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

Smile anita
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to Holly, Linda, Pat, Debbie, Vicki, Linda W. Sheryle, Anita and anyone else I may have overlooked. My granddaughter kept me too busy to post, then today we had to go grocery shopping, laundry and all that fun stuff but here I am again.
**Pat, your dinner sounded so good. The kids around here went back to school today.
**Debbie, so sorry to hear that your Mom was so shaky today. Maybe she is trying to hard. I am sure she gets bored just laying in her room, or even sitting in a chair. Hopefully she will find a good balance of walking and resting.
**Vicki, what a wonderful meal that must have been yesterday with everyone there. Sorry that you are having to revert back to your glasses, you are in my prayers everyday.
**Linda, I am glad that you got a good nights sleep. I hope the PT went well for you today.
**Sheryle glad that you got a chance to check in today, even if it was from work.
**Anita, maybe we will see more of you now that the Holidays are over.
http://images20.fotki.com/v360/photos/1/1069120/4452702/gingerbreadtag-vi.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: