BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thursday...January 11 th
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Thursday...January 11 th Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING DEAR FRIENDS....Well as you all can see it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm up and an't sleep! I've been up since 12:30! Must have been those 2 glasses of ice tea I had for dinner. I woke up with God awful pains shooting through my bad foot and got up to take a couple Advil..I stayed up until the pain eased up and decided to check out things in cyber-world! I looked around for some ideas on how to re-do "myspace" for Valentine's Day...I really had fun re-doing it this last time.
I hope everyone has a good day today in whatever you get into. Sheryle hope your day at work goes better. Pat, hope you feel better today. Vicki, have fun cuddling that new granddaughter today. Kenna Lou, good results today I pray...please let us know! Linda W, hope your legs are feeling betteer. linda L, hope you have a good day at work too. Holly, any insurance adjusters look at your roof yet? Good luck on that too. Patti, hope your day goes well. Suzanne, hope your day goes well at work. Anita, haven't seen you in a few days..how are you? HELLO to these girls I haven't seen on in a while: Kathy/Tater; momof2boys; Dawna/Redawna; lightening; and of course Jan.
DD is picking me up at 9:00 a.m. so we can go get some ballons and decorate Mom's house for her big homecoming. She is soooo excited and of course so are we!! I guess my one sister is cooking thier dinner today because it's her only day off..so I'll cook thier dinner Friday. I made up some weekly calendar sheet..and when we have outr little meeting on who's cooking when and what, we can write it down on the app. day and not get anty duplicates. I thuink we'll have to do up a schedule for staying with Mom while my dad is working. Anyway today is going to be busy...I also will have the boys in the afternoon for a few hours. I better get to bed and try to get a few hours of sleep. Hope to check back in laster in the afternoon. Everyone have a great day...the week-end's almost here!! Take care..Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Debbie and all to follow!

There was another change in plans. My daughter and son-in-law picked up my grandson last night.... our home feels strangely quiet without his running, chattering, and laughter. Ariana is beautiful and very fine features (but this is a biased grandma speaking).

This morning, I plan on making meatloaf to be oven ready for supper tonight. I am, also, going to make Jason's granola posted here on BakeSpace.

Hope to catch you later,
Vicki - dutchmom4

Smile
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Debbie and all who follow. Just beginning my day at work and thought I would check in. I hope today will be better than yesterday - we'll have to see.

Debbie - Sorry to hear your foot was bothering you again and that you couldn't sleep. Hope you feel better today. I'm so glad your mother gets to go home. I'm sure she and your whole family are so excited. How long was she in the hospital, it seemed like forever.

I had better be getting to work - hope everyone has a great day and that we hear some good news from Kenna Lou today.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com
cookiebakr
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicki - I'm sure you were delighted to see and hold your precious little granddaughter. You'll have to post a picture so we can see her. Good luck with your granola.

Sheryle

http://bakespace.com/?cookiebakr
http://cookiebakerscorner.blogspot.com

Last edited by cookiebakr on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING GIRLS....My foot does feel somewhat bette. If I'm on it for any length of time it will hurt like it did last nite. Sheryle, Mom went in the hospital a few days after Thanksgiving...so Yes she was in there for quite a while. Vicki, i know what you mean when you say your house sounds so quite with your grandson gone home...that's the way mine sounds when my two boys go home. YES< YES...pictures please of both the kids...Children are just wonderful!
Well...I better get off and get dressed..DD will be here in /2 hour. Hope everyone has a great day! Praying for good test results for Kenna. Take care ...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Debbie,Vicki,Sheryle and all to come.
Cold here this morning.Feeling a little better today,good thing as I have alot of things to do today.Housework and some sewing.Need to hem a few pairs of jeans for my DGD.

Debbie - with such a busy day I hope you got some sleep.Glad your Mom's coming home today.Have fun decorating.

Vicki - With a name as beautiful as Ariana she would have to beautiful.Have fun with your GC.

Sheryle - will be remembering you today and saying a prayer that today will be a better one for you.

Need to get started on my work so I'll TTYL.

Everyone have a great day!

Pat
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning
I just got on and now I have to leave. I have to make spaghetti suace and do some paperwork. This is has been a very busy week for me with meetings and company.
I hope everyone has a great day, we are going to my cousins tonight
So off to finish up things
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is everybody today? I just wanted to let everyone know that I still don't have the results from my mammogram yet. The doctor's office called me yesterday afternoon and said that they still don't have it back from the hospital yet. I asked the nurse if she knew why, since they said on Monday when I had it done, that they would fax it over to the doctor. She said that they hospital is probably short handed. She said she would call them again today, but I still haven't heard anything. I just want this to be over with. I'm really not too worried, since the needle biopsy didn't show anything. I'm just ready to think about something else rather than this!

I hope everyone is doing okay. Y'all have a great rest of the week.

Love, Kenna Lou
anita
Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Smile Hi everyone!!!!! I have had alot of dr. appointments. And I am also getting ready to go on a cruise tomorrow. It is a caregivers cruise sponserd by Leeza's Place here in Florida. We are going to the Bahammas an CoCocay. I am still not ready have alot to do yet. Talk to you all when I get back.

Smile anita
Lagar
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ladies,

Debbie- happy that you foot is feeling better. Girlfriend- you have to take care of YOURSELF also! Remember you are an important part of our group Wink
Vicki- Meatloaf- thats what's in my oven as I type. Going to have mash potatoes and peas. Would of liked to have baked bread but with work not much time for that. Confused
Sheryle- you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things improve at work soon for you.
Lindaw- LIPA has the highest rates in the country-figures we live in an area where powere cost an arm and leg and foot!
KennaLou- Waiting to hear the results of the test- fingers crossed they are gonna be ok.
Holly- thanks for all the wonderful gifs you make Very Happy
Anita- A cruise! That's great- have fun! We will misss you.
Have a nice evening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: