BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday, February 18
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came by to say good night.

Sheryle,My daughter & granddaughters and I had a great day.I used to go shopping with my mom too,like you I really do miss my mom Sad When we went to dinner at my dad's today I went in their bedroom,mom's pantsuit she wore alot during her last few months was still hanging on a hook behind the door.I had to get out of there the memories of her though wonderful are sometimes hard to deal with.One day at a time I guess is all we can do.

Kate, don't know how many posts it takes to change our titles.Sorry I'm of no help.

Good night sleep tight and sweet dreams my friends.

Pat
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Girls...Well it's almost time for bed, but I thought I'd check in to see how everyone's day went. Mine was rather busy, partly because I didn't get started until almost noon! DD and myself and the boys went to the baby shower...Cody my oldest grandson would not go play..acted very shy and he's not a shy boy. I bet there was every bit of 40 women there. The biggest shower I've been too. Lots of food, but I ate before I left. Very nice time. DD dropped me off at home and she went on home to let their dog out and then they were going to go out to eat at Outback...she had told her DH that's what she wanted for Valentine's Day and to get her nails done.Once I got home and in where it was warm, I really didn't feel like going back out in the cold...so we opted to order a pizza. Finished watching the race and then I took a nap!

***HOLLY....Ok, Did I miss something I ask again!! I don't remember reading any post about you and John being in a car accident, but your car has been wrecked. So were in an accident and I missed your post or what happened to your car? If you were, did you guys get injured?

***PATTI, Did you get your facuet? What happened that you've been 3 times to get it..on back order or something?You are such anice grandma to pick up your granddaughters a surprise for when they come. How old are they? Do you seee them often? How was your dinner? Boy I'm full of questions aren't I?

***LINDA W, I love a good ham and cheese omelette!!! Now I know a nice looking lady like yourself...won't have any trouble having a friend ask you to dance at the Sons of Italy function. It is too bad you're DH has to work..he doesn't know what he's missing. Hope you have a good time regaurdless.

***PAT, How old are your girls? I remember my daughter becoming a clothesaholic when she was about 5! It starts early doesn't it? Hope Kristen starts to feel better. There is so many of those nasty viruses going around.

***SHERYLE, Hope your headache finally eased up. Sometimes at the end of a week-end and DH and I haven't done much of anything..we say boy there went a week-end down the drain.I tell him, well at least you got a chance to relax. But I think most everyone thinks they should accomplish something on the week-end. So what you didn't get your muffins made...maybe tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow...are you off?

***KATE, Hey girl...Welcome back to the group!!! Missed ya. The pineapple pound cake sound s sooo good and I love anything with pineapple in it...care to share your recipe? Have a good day off work tomorrow.
P.S......In order to be promoted from a Commis Chef to something else...you have to post more...the more you post the higher your title...LOL There use to be a scale floating around somewhere. Please keep stopping in.....you need to take a few minutes for "ME TIME" so you say.

Well. I better get off here and go to bed. I'm sure I'll be back up at around 2:30....I seem to get up about every 2 hours. Good nite everyone! Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
hollymcdonoughga
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie,

Bad wreck 2-10-07. Pictures are on our MySpace account, click on view pics under our profile picture there. MDH John is still injured and won't go to his scheduled physical therapy sessions, so I am having to work with him at home here, just like I did in 3-10-2000 after his stroke. Wrote you more in your MySpace e-mail Very Happy

Life is like an onion, you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep.
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer your questions Debbie, it was our third try at a faucet because, faucet number one leaked very badly, faucet number two the drain pull didn't work, so we are on faucet number three and it seems to be the charm! We moved into our house in 1989 and have never done anything to that bathroom, even though everything was new I never liked it. We hardly ever used it and it was so tiny we just never did anything to it, but I have to admit I really like it now that we have it "our" way. I have only one granddaughter, she will be 3 in March. We get to spoil her rotten because we only have one, if we had more I think we would be in the poor house! We see her at least once a week, and she spends the night here at least once a month. Her surprises yesterday were supplies that she informed me she needed to do crafts. Scissors, glue, etc. I also found her some really cute magnets to paint of fish. We will have her Fri., Sat, and Sun. next week as her parents are attending a church conference so we want to have lots for her to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: