BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning, Wednesday April 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Good Morning, Wednesday April 25 Reply with quote

Good morning, girls! How and what is everyone doing today? It's raining here and probably will be all morning.

I'm just doing some laundry and changing sheets today. Going to put some beans and ham hocks on to cook in a little bit. We will have that for supper tonight along with some cornbread.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Kenna Lou and all to follow!

We are enjoying rain, too..... red flag fire danger prior to the rain. The grass is already starting to look more vibrant.

I had great news this morning when the eye surgeon checked my eyes - 20-20 vision (with my contacts.) I still have slight swelling that I notice (others don't), which could take 9 months to a year to go away. Woohoo! Thank you for your prayers. I am still amazed how much this has changed my vision.

Now that we are home, I'd better get some laundry started. AND, make some lunch.

Have a great day,
Hugs,
Vicki

Smile
Kelo
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vicki! I'm so glad that you got good news at the doctor. Praise the Lord! I wonder where everyone is today?

I just took a little break from working in my daughter's room. I could spend several days in there Confused

It's still raining. It's fairly dark outside right now. It gets real dark and then it rains. I think it is supposed to stop by this afternoon, though.

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs, Kenna Lou
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon Kenna Lou,Vicki and all to come.
Was coming in here earlier but got sidetracked with phone calls ,then had to cook and put in a load of wash.
My DGD's are so happy DD brought home a new puppy for them yesterday.The first thing Kaitlyn did this morning was to tell her teacher about her new puppy.Thank goodness their other dog liked it,we have only one dog lot to put them in.It's a big lot so there is enough running room for both.Plus they are let out to play alot.Just need the new one it's own house.

Kenna Lou, Your dinner sounds great,I love beans and cornbread.Hope you aren't getting any of that bad weather I heard about on the news.Terrible tragedy for those in that tornado.My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Vicki,Great news about your eyes,I'm so happy for you.

Got a little time before I go to get the girls so I think I'll go read a few minutes.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

Pat
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kenna Lou, Vicki, Pat and all others who come by. I had a busy morning, we got up early and went to the garden center and got all the plants for the flower beds and vegetable garden and some herbs. I got all the flowers planted and the lettuce planted, I wanted to get them in before the rain. Now the electrician just left, he said he can't figure out what is wrong with our heat/air conditioner unit, so now I have to call the guy who installed that. We thought for sure it was something electrical. Rolling Eyes Kenna Lou, your dinner sounded good. We are having pork chops, saurkraut and mashed potatoes. Vicki, that is just wonderful about your eyes! We have a red flag fire danger in our area also, I am glad for the rain, because we live right next to a rodeo area and they came on Friday and set tree stumps etc. on fire and they were still burning today and of course no one has been watching them since Friday! You wonder how they can get away with things like that. Pat, that is cute that Kaitlyn couldn't wait to tell her teacher about her new puppy. What kind is it? Well,, I guess I better go look up the phone number for the air conditioner installer. Wish me luck.
Patti
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kenna, Vicki, Pat,Patti and Everyone else that stops in today.....Sorry I'm late geting on, it's after 5 and DD and the boys and myself just got back from lunch and shopping. DH just got home from work and I'm too tired to cook, so after he feeds the dog, we are goiung out for dinner. Cody spent the nite lat nite and we got and fixed scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast this morning and wahed up dishes and dusted....He keeps me hopping let me tell ya!

***KENNA, I think your rain is headed our way. Texas has been getting a lot of sever storms, any of them get your area? Like your little elephant graphic....he's cute! Your dinner sounds right up my DH's alley. He loves soup beans and cornbread....I usually fix me a sandwichg when I fix him that.

***VICKI, Isn't it amazing what a little bit of rain can do for grass, flowers and trees? I thought my dogwood and magnolia trees died after they got bit by that freeze wehad, but all the rain we've been having have helped the leaves green up!

***PAT, I'm suyre the girls are so excited about the new puppy. What did they name it? What kind is it?

***Patti, How cool that you've already bought your flower, veggies and herbs for your garden! I need to do that too, maybe this week-end! That's awful about your heat/air, and the guy not knowing what is wrong with it. Hopefully it wont cost you guys an arm and leg to fix it!

Well, I better go freshen up for dinner. The boys are getting hungry, so we need to get goiung. Hope everyone HAD a nice day! I'll be chatting with you girls in the morning! Take care and have a good evening.....Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a very full day for you Debbie. I bet you and Cody had lots of fun today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: