BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Monday 4/30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Good Morning Monday 4/30 Reply with quote

Well Hello everyone, I wasn't on much last week, it was a busy one.
Things are going to get real busy for me as I start the my second job tomorrow. I will be working at different schools.
I have a MRI tomorrow to find out what that lump is on my leg.
I didn't cook all weekend because I was at different events.
The weather is so nice here and I can't wait for the summer.
I am looking on line for a cruise to take in August with my Brother and Sister in law. It will be my 35 anniversary this year and since we haven't been on a vacation in 10 years I think we deserve it. Just afraid of hurricane season, but late August is the only time I can take it.
Well I hope everyone has a great day, and I will try to come on at least once a day, if only to view your messages.
Linda
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Linda and everyone who comes on later.
I didn't get on yesterday because I got up later than I usually do .I got up at 7:30 ,ate my toast,took my medicine.Then my phone rang it was Becca,she fixes our church bulletin and yesterday she had trouble with getting them printed so she called me to see if I could print them.I said ok so she emailed the bulletin to me.When I got through with it I went to say good morning on myspace,then was coming on here.I looked at my clock and realized I was running short of time and I still had a shower to take.I got to church at the last minute.Next time I'll come on here first.

I got a nice suprise Saturday,DD called me about an hour before she got off work to tell me that they had called work off for Sunday.Boy,was I ever happy.That meant DH didn't have to work either.Yesterday after dinner DH and I went shopping.Today is DD's birthday and since my SoIL couldn't get her a present for himself and the girls without her seeing it ,DH and I got it for him.In a few minutes I'm going to make her a birthday cake.The girls want to surprise her when she gets home.

Linda,hope your mri goes good and the lump turns out to be nothing.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Wishing all of you a wonderful day.

Pat

Last edited by Kity on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Pat, Linda and all my other BakeSpace friends. Looks like it is going to be another beautiful day here today, I have my laundry in and am getting all my inside chores done because I need to get outside and do some transplanting etc. Later we will be going to the in-laws for dinner, it will be an especially nice visit because my one niece will be there with her children and my husband hasn't seen the baby yet.
*Linda hope all goes well with the findings of the MRI. A cruise sounds like a wonderful anniversary trip.
*Pat, a homemade birthday cake will be a nice surprise! I have had cakes from fancy bakeries and I prefer the homemade ones any day. The bakery ones are so expensive and never as tasty as homemade. What a great treat for your hubby and DD not to have to work on Sunday after all.
Gotta go get busy again, hope everyone has a beautiful day, no matter where they are.
Patti
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING LINDA, PAT , PATTI and ALL OTHER FRIENDS.....As usual my intentions of getting on early were pushed aside because of numerous phone calls this morning...and all of them from DD! I'm keeping the boys over nite to nite, because she has an errand to run in the morning. Cody (4) says, Grandma what time do you want me to come over? I jokingly said how about 9 o'clock tonite!! NO,I want to come over before bedtime, so I can play! So They are coming over this afternoon and then eat dinner here too! And in the morning after breakfast, Cody and Blake and I are going to make Choc. Chip Cookies....he's been wanting to use my BIG Mixer! The week-end went really fast....Dh and I got in a little motorcycle ride, visited his parents and was going to my dads but he wasn't home. Since he wasn't home, we didn't go through Moms kitchen things...I guess we'll do this coming week-end! I need to put away a small basket of laundry and run the sweeper before the boys get here, other than that...I'm not going to do much! DSIL wants Pork Chops for dinner and I thought I had a big pkg. that I bought from Sam's in my freezer and I went out to get them and they weren't there...so I must have thought I bought them. So now I need to go to the store. I would have Scalloped Potatoes with the chops, but no one likes them except DH and I.....so we'll probvably have Mashed Potatoes. DD is fixing Brocolli Casserole. If I fell energetic I will fix some dessert too.

***LINDA, Glad you made some time to stop in. @nd Job...I thought you were going to slow down a bit? Or was that just for Spring Break? Good luck with the MRI...I'll be praing that the lump in your leg turns out to be nothing to worry about. Did your DD get the job she applied for? The Anniversary Cruise sounds wonderful...you both need some time together, to relax and have fun! Let us know where about you decide to go.

***PAT, Your week-end sounded busy! Take it from someone that did what you want to do...get on the computer for just a minute BEFORE you do anything else. I say I'll get on-line for just a minute and then do my chores....well a minute usually turns into hours....just like now, It's11 o'clock and I'm still setting here in my PJ's! That was nice that your DH and DD had off yesterday! I bet the girls are all excited to surprise thier Mom for her Birthday. Are they going to help you with the cake? Please tell here Happy Birthday for me!

***PATTI, Boy you got started early today, didin't you? I have to have DH do some transplanting for me also! I'd do it, but can't do much with the way my foot is! I have this one plant right by the front door (I don't know the name of it) B ut when it gets floers on it in the summer, it's loaded with bees and flies......so I told DH Saturday, that it needs to be moved around to the back yard somewhere. Then I have lilie plants that need thinned out...do You know when the best time to do that? Spring or Fall? I'm not too much on gardening...I love flowers, just don't like messing with them! Have a nice dinner at your in-laws. It will be a nice addtion to be able to cuddle the new baby! My niece is having a baby girl in July and the family is having her a shower this coming Saturday......so I went shopping for all kind of pink things. I told DD if it turns out she's having a girl.....I'm in trouble! DH will have to get a 2nd job to keep of with my buying baby girl things!!

Well, I guess I better get busy......time is moiving faster than me! Hope everyone has a beautiful day! Hello to anyone that comes in after me! Take care and here's a hug.....(((FRIENDS))) Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie, it is best to let bulb type flowers go until the green leaves turn yellow or brown and then transplant. That way it can gather strength through the leaves and it will bloom better next year, sometimes they don't always bloom the first year after planted, but they will the year after if they don't.
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Patti....Now that you said that I remember someone telling me that about dafodils. So I'll wait until fall then. thanks for your reply.

It's 8:00 and Little Blake fell asleep about 7:15...no afternoon napa nd he just couldn't stay awake any longer. I ask DD if I should let him sleep or just take a short nap and she said let him sleep and I siad yes, but he'll think it's time to stay up when I'm ready to go to bed! It will be interesting to see how the nite turns out. Had a really good dinner...I call it comfort food....Pork Chops: fried then simmered in ketsup, french fries and creamed macaroni and peaches! DH went on a motorcycle ride with DBIL after dinner. He hasn't made it back yet....the rest of us went out in the back yard and watched the boys play. Well I'm going to get off ...I need to find me a new layout for May for MYspace! So until the morning..rst well my friends and I'll chat with you tomorrow! Debbiw

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: