BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEDNESDAY. 17th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: WEDNESDAY. 17th, 2012 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Was busy at work yesterday. Crazy busy! Shocked Shocked

Have lots of things to get done today, will be back later in the day to visit.

Take care,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a smashing humpday Very Happy

The weather is warming up Smile , might pull out one of my shorts again. Laughing
Ann-Marie, I'll join you in being busy I guess. Yesterday was busy, but today is almost hectic. Got another batch of material delivered here in 10 minutes. So TTYL

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan - haven't been real busy since I came home. Tired (exhausted actually!) and I think my sinuses or allergies are acting up. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Not use to working late nights, my bed time is usually between 9-9:30. Smile

Think I'll go crash on the couch with Leo.

Later,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear your sinuses are troubling you again. Have a nice cat nap with Leo, he'll be happy with that Laughing
I made some hump day food for dinner. In the Netherlands minced meat used to be and often still is nowadays on discount. Wednesdays food most of the time was meat balls or any other dish using minced meat. I used minced meat today in my zucchini and cheese pie. Very Happy

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Ann, it is not like you to be so tired all the time. I think maybe a Dr. should try and figure out the root of your troubles. You have to be feeling miserable, tired and sinus troubles. I am worried about you friend, you have been feeling ill for a long time. Take care.
**Fan, you dinner with the minced meat looks soooooo good. I would love to be having that for dinner tonight!

Filling out forms on-line trying to get some rebates. So frustrating, I worked on one and found all the things they required and then the last screen asked me to scan my receipt, grrrrrr. So I had to print out the form and fill it out by hand.
Watched the Presidential debates, lots of talking, no real answers. Come on now, how are we to make an educated decision??
My back brace seemed to help yesterday, so I have it on again today. Ughhh, it is so restrictive, but I guess that is the purpose.
I am watching Dr. Oz about genetically modified food. Shane had already posted an article about it and it was scary. On the show, they are saying 90% of our food is genetically modified. They say that is why we are seeing such an increase in G.E.R.D, colitis, asthma and all kinds of things.

I wish everyone a wonderful evening.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
axellf
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie, Margje, Patti and anyone else who might come on board later on,

Greetings from the warm San Fernando Valley in California where the high was 102ºF. Today has been a very busy day for us including baking of 174 chocolate chip cookies and tomorrow we'll be doing the same. Tonight we have our weekly Life Group at our church where we study the book The Unknown Heroes of The Bible. Each week we study one chapter and on Wednesday evenings we have a discussion pertaining to that chapter. Thank goodness we have leftover lasagna and pineapple cream cake, because we didn't have time to cook today.

Have a Super Day!

Aloha ke Akua,
Axel & Kathie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: