BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATURDAY, Nov. 10th & SUNDAY, Nov. 11th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: SATURDAY, Nov. 10th & SUNDAY, Nov. 11th, 2012 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Went over and had my hair cut yesterday, feels so much better. Felt shaggy. It's getting to be that time of year that she only trims the back, will leave it grow out a bit for winter.

Looked around on-line for the computer for my car, anywhere from $400 to $500 for that part. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad I'm ready to go car shopping, but don't think I can handle a large car payment...especially now with winter coming and high bills. Would love to find a Subaru. If I get mad enough it just might happen. Wink

Boy, our weather forecast has sure changed! Now it's suppose to rain today, nice tomorrow and rain again on Monday! Mad Yesterday it clouded up, like the clouds rolled in off the Lake, was weird. When I was walking over to the salon, I could smell the iciness in the air...yuck. Later in the afternoon it cleared up for about 2 hrs., then it clouded up again.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
Ann

monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING BAKESPACE....It's a AROUND 8 a.m. and I've been up since 5, woke up at 4 and for various reasons could not go back to sleep for the life of me, so I got up, turned on CNN on in the living room and about 6 here comes Cody and 15 mins later here comes Blake...so we watched Cartoons for awhile and came back to the computer and Avayah was still asleep and still is, the boys are watching more Cartoons. Here about 8, I'll go start some Breakfast...Blake just wants Sausage and Cereal and he doesn't care what kind, so I suggested Oatmeal, NO I don't like that, Frosted Flakes NO Bananas, Cody, Avayah and I will have Sausage and Panni-Cakes and Jim will probably have the same as Blake! Believe it or not after all these years of marriage and Jim eating Panni-Cakes occasionally, he just informed me that he really didn't like Pancakes! This was from a previous conversation. Anyway Breakfast will be over by 9 or so, then I promised Cody
several weeks ago that we could try out the shampooer in the bathroom, so this morning we'll do this before he drives me crazy! You know kids they never forget anything! Little Miss Avayah is up now, so maybe I'll get an early start on breakfast! I'm hoping to make Dirt Pudding...Tiffany tell Mat that I'll send him home a piece, OK? Well today is Rake day and not only will my little ones be raking, but there is going to be 2 boys from the Scouts come help too. Kinda their Community service to the Senior Citizens...hey I guess being DOES have it's purks! Chicken Casserole for dinner tonite, with Mashed Potatoes, Gr. Beans and Hot Rolls...Tiffany and the kids will be eating with us!
So here's the scoop on Jim's doctors appt.......the doctor will NOT release him until the X-Rays come back showing his foot is all healed well. Jim told him he HAD to go back to work or he wouldn't have a job to go back to....OK the Doc said Nov. the 19th! Just in time for Jim's co-worker to go on Vac for Deer hunting! So Jim calls his Boss and he wasn't to thrilled about it, but told Jim he had to follow doctors orders. So Jim has 3 more times to play the Lottery and hopes to win so he can quit his stinking job!

**ANN, Got your hair cut huh? I bet it does feel better. Listen to this... about 4 months ago I had my Beautician cut my hair short, well she went a bit over board, so I decided to let it grow out some. One month has like I said turned into 4and I told Jim I was going to see if I could keep it growing til Spring. I kinda like not having to pay the $15.00 plus tip to get it done and then I don't even like it. Problem is it's getting to the point now I can't do anything with it, but it doesn't look too bad in hair-band! Wow that's alot of money for a computer for your car. Has Jim thought about going to a Junk yard and getting one off a wrecked car in your model? Might save you about half or more. Yea, I see a little bit of change to our weather too. It was supposed to be 70* today, but now they are saying 60, maybe 65*! I thought I was the ONLY person that has seen a GHOST! I seen mine years and years ago and thought there is no way in H - - - that I'm staying in this house by myself. Were you scared when you "SEEN" your ghost?

OK, The kids are stomping their feet in Protest saying they are HUNGRY! Not really, but I have heard Blake say I'm Hungry! So I better get going and feed them, got other things to do anyway! Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful day! Hello to everyone that stops in here too. HUGS!!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

This weekend is going to beautiful with temperatures in the 50-60's, once the morning clouds blow away. But, we will pay for it.... Sunday night/Monday light snow is in the forecast. Noooo!

After I get my inside work finished, I hope to enjoy this weather by walking and taking pictures. No flannel jeans or snow pants needed. Smile

Ann - Between your car and your health, you've had one problem after another. Crossing my fingers... maybe Michigan's of warmth will float over to you. Smile

Debbie - Thank you. I'm glad you like the graphics. You have a houseful of fun today! Smile Hoping Jim's X-Rays show improvement.

Fan - Thanks for letting me know about your job. I used to work in a few departments during and after college, but never considered where all the paperwork went.

Have a great weekend!

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, have a smashing weekend Very Happy

Our weather has been miserable from early morning on, not too cold but drizzling rain and totally clouded. Totally no sunshine. Tried to finish most of my chores, but somehow couldn't keep up with my planning. Blame it on the weather Laughing .
Debbie, you still seem to have the big guy at home for another week. Very Happy . But I don't envy you today, a house and garden full of hungry men with only little Avayah to support you Laughing .
Ann-Marie, wow that's quite some money for a computer on your car. Rolling Eyes
Vicki, the stuff would have gone to me if I had been there Wink . Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend before the snow comes in.

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie - yep, we talked about it, should have him call around today and see what he can find out from the junkyards. I am kind of fed up with this car..for all the $$ we've put in to it I've paid for it twice.

Vicki - was nice yesterday, was a bit cool though when I left work at 3:30. The neighbor kids were outside playing til after 9 last night. Had to tell them to give the basketball a rest...that is so annoying, heard that "bounce, bounce, bounce" for THREE hours!! Shocked Mad

We will be down to 8 critters today. Hoping my day is busy and uncomplicated. Smile Smile

Talked to Mom the other day, she said Benji is coughing but not as much. They've had hard frosts down her way, so hoping once they get a few more he won't be coughing at all.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, have a great Sunday Smile

We had a beautiful sunny day Laughing , but the laundry was outside and I was inside doing the bills and other stuff. Evil or Very Mad . Should have planned things better.
Gotta nice and busy week ahead of me; monday office, tuesday classes, wednesday office, thursday congress and yay friday off.
Ann-Marie, keep my fingers crossed for your car. Glad to hear Benji doing slightly better. Have fun at work today. Smile
Cooked a batch of hutspot for dinner tonight, actually I cooked for two days. The leftover will be on the menu for Tuesday as a bake from the oven.

知人者智,自知者明
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

I'm baaaack Smile

Car was finished Friday nite. Haven't been anywhere yet but it seems to be running fine just sitting there. Real test will come when I take it out on the road. My hands don't hurt like they did-thank goodness, was able to do some sewing last nite. Made 4 doggy sleep sacks & 3/8" wide strips to use for hangers on potholders. Had The Godfather trilogy on while I was sewing.
Watched/listened to all 3 movies. Was quoting the dialog off & on...think maybe I have seen those movies a few times too many??? Smile Smile

Leave the gun...take the Cannoles Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm smaat & deserve some respect Shocked Shocked

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to be a brat, but I have been working on a post for the last two hours and poof it just disappeared. I will try again tomorrow. Rolling Eyes

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!
It was a beautiful day... around 70°!!!!!!!!!!
I planted some daffodil bulbs that I've been procrastinating about for weeks. Shocked But I didn't get around to blowing the leaves again. I feel lousy today. My daughter had the sniffles the other day when she did my nails and I must have caught it from her. Headache, runny nose, my throat feels hot and dry. Bending over to plant the daffodils really did me in... so I've been reading and drinking tea with lemon & honey ever since. I hated to waste such a beautiful day, but I wasn't up to it.

Somebody asked about how to find the BakeSpace webcast thing-y. If you click on "Our Blog" at the top of the main page.... they are all there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: