BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

~ Good Morning, TUESDAY - November 20, 2012 ~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: ~ Good Morning, TUESDAY - November 20, 2012 ~ Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

Only a couple more days until Thanksgiving. I will pick up a few last minute ingredients today for the traditional turkey dinner, complete with pumpkin pie. The weather should be perfect on Thanksgiving Day... sunny and in the upper 50's to low 60's.

Then, Eric and Mary will join us for dinner on Friday for baked spaghtetti and sides (little easier since we hope to finish the last raking of the year). What a blessing to have family nearby!

Have a great day!
~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm! I wonder why "turkey dinner, complete" turned orange? (Orange using IE, black when I typed it using Firefox).

Well, the computer is going OFF for awhile.

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello strangers, sorry I haven't been posting much.
We went to Cookeville for awhile and did some packing of some of our junk. Still have stuff scattered between here and there. One of these days we may have it all in one spot. The dump would get a major part of it if it was all up to me. LOL. We drove the ton truck with the trailer so we could get a bunch of stuff we gave Jeanna and Ira, A huge air compressor that Jim used on his truck when he had his tire business, and a welder, a swing set, and a mower.
We bought a 97 ford fan from a friend of ours that lives in Cookeville, so after Thanksgiving we are going up there again to drive it back down here.
We are having dinner at Krys's house this year, so we are going up there tomorrow to help cook.
I have my lights up outside and a few decorations. We cleaned and rearranged the living room the other day so we could put the tree up when we get back home this weekend.
Jim's daughters are both going to come up for Christmas. They will be here on Christmas day and leaving on the 28th. The youngest one, Terri and her family are going to stay at a hotel here in town but Andee is going to stay here with us.
My lawyer called me with an offer from our wreck finally, but it isn't even close to what we think it should be. They did make me a bigger offer than the rest of them,$17,700 after the bills were paid. They haven't even called and made Jeanna an offer at all yet, They only offered Ira $2000.00 and his mom only $1000.00 and she spent more than that on her copays at the drs.
W are still waiting for them to come up with a counter offer.
Vicky-have a good time with your family.
Hi to everyone else that stops in today. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and you all are feeling good.I need to get busy and get some baking done today, since we are leaving tomorrow. TTYL

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING VICKI AND OTHERS......Well Vicki since you're turning off your computer, you won't be able to read any comments people say to ya! Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving dinner planed with the Family. Then on Friday Baked Spaghetti and sides for Eric and Mary. So are they going to help you guys get the yard cleaned up? Ours is finally cleaned up, Cody mowed and bagged the last of the leaves....I'm just Thankful we had some nice days to be able to get out there and do it.

Slept fairly well, except I got up about 2 this morning to tinkle, trying to be real quite so I wouldn't wake the dog up, DIDN'T work, he followed me to the bathroom and beat me back to the bed, so I said down and in your bed, so he did, then as I was just about to sleep he jumped up and laid at the bottom of the bed between us. I haven't done anything yet, but have some things that need done, like pay some bills, get things organized in the kitchen for Holiday cooking. I'll be busy tomorrow and Thursday.

**FAN, Those trees are very pretty all lite up.

**PATTI, OK, I'm very concerned about you. First of all what is a C-Diff Test. WHY are you so TIRED? WHY are you feeling so WEAK? None of these things are good in combination Your other problems! How on earth are you going to be able to cook on Thursday?

Well, I just got the case of the sleepies, so I think a short nap is calling my name until Jim gets home for lunch. You all enjoy this beautiful day we are having. HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, have a great day Very Happy

Just a quick fly by from this side. Just got back from the office and I have a meeting tonight, so I'm inclined to get my self something from the Chinese take-away. Meaning no dishes and some time for preparing stuff.
Vicki, sounds like you are so totally ready for some fun Wink
Grammadot, glad to see you posting again.
Debbie, what were you thinking? Kujo is taking his job as a guard as seriously as any dog would do. No way sleeping, when duty calls with a place on the best bed in the room as a reward afterwards Wink
PattiT, how are you today?

知人者智,自知者明
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'll:

Been reading but not posting for the last few days.

In a mood not fit for man or beast.

It has all just gotten to me, one thing after another is breaking down. I am finally overwhelmed .

I think my neighbor that helped me so much when my vehicle broke down in Lake City is tired of helping for the moment. Called her a few times just to say hey & she never returned my calls. From now on if I can't around I won't ask for help, think she is getting tired of me.

Have tried emailing & calling my best friend in MD & haven't heard back from her either. Haven't been leaving downer messages so she has no idea of the mood I am in.

Enough...

Hoping everyone here has a great Tanksgiving...

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: