BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MONDAY, Nov. 26th, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: MONDAY, Nov. 26th, 2012 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Went to Mom's yesterday...the roads weren't so good half way down. Had to gear the car down a couple of times. Coming home the roads were just wet.

Had a nice visit with her and Benji. Took Benji outside and she had a sweater on him...fun to watch him play in the snow. When I get back will put them on here so you can see.

Debbie - wanted to let you know I copied & pasted that from the blog, all that is from the girl that wrote the blog, not me. Smile

Headed into the doc's office to get a mammogram shortly.

Later,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a fantastic day Very Happy

Ann-Marie, good luck at the doctor's. Glad to hear your mum and Benji are doing okay. Really looking forward to see Benji in his sweater. Wink
PattiT, that must have been scary. Nice that everybody picked up things for you. Are we going to hear from Madison at the Olympics in 10 years? She appears to be well on track Smile
Debbie, sounds like you and Jim were entertained either by grandkids or Christmas shopping. Laughing . I just got an invitation from aunt B. to spent Christmas with her family.
Tomorrow I have class again and hopefully Wednesday off. I need that, it looks as if chores are piling up at my place and somehow I'm adding to it by postponing whatever I feel like not taking care of right away. Rolling Eyes

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent the day doing my cyber Monday shopping. I have almost all my Christmas shopping done now. I bought wrap and cards last year, not sure if I bought bows, I should be pretty much set. Hooray, since I don't drive anymore it would have been hard to get that all done.
My nephew got a button buck this morning. I am sure he is very excited about that.
**Debbie, I read that Tiffany and the grandkids were spending the day with you and then when Jim got home you were all going out to dinner. I hope you had enough strength to go out to dinner.
**Ann, I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of Benji in his sweater. Glad to hear that your Mom is doing well. They say our roads might be tricky tomorrow, I am glad my hubby won't be on the road until the afternoon. I am glad that you made it home safely, I guess you probably have lots of practice driving on snowy roads.
I hope you get the results of your mammo quickly and that everything is fine.
**Fan, it is scary with what all has been happening lately because of my back, both of my legs went numb when I was at Madison's meet. That is why I don't even attempt driving any more. Madison is really good at swimming, I hope she sticks with it. So far she loves it.
I am glad you got an invitation from your aunt for Christmas. That is definitely a time of year to be with family.
I can't imagine doing well in classes at my age. Except for maybe cooking classes. I guess you can give your brain a rest on Wednesday. If you put off your chores only Myo will know and I don't think she will tell anyone. That is as long as you keep up her feeding schedule.

See you all tomorrow. Have a great night.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everybody!

Sorry I haven't been online in awhile. I had to take my Mother to the hospital because she couldn't get up or walk with her walker and said her legs were really sore. They kept her for evaluation, but couldn't find any reason for her pain. So tomorrow she will be transferred to a nursing home where she will have to stay since she can't take care of herself and live alone anymore. She has accepted that and the only thing she is concerned about is her cat. I will have to find a shelter that will take her. So now I have to empty out her apt and decide what to do with all her stuff before Christmas.

Other than that, nothing is new. It has snowed a few times, but nothing has "stuck" yet. The temp has been in the 30's every day. I'm trying to get psyched for Christmas.... but I just ain't feelin' it! I don't have any idea what to get anyone ...... and I don't want or need anything myself. So what am I going to do about gifts this year? And I can't even get excited about Christmas baking... because everybody is on a diet and doesn't want any goodies laying around. So I'm in a "Bah Humbug" mood. Hopefully I'll snap out of it by Dec 1st!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: