BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEDNESDAY, January 9th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: WEDNESDAY, January 9th, 2013 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

{{{{{Tango}}}}}

Debbie - glad your daughter and DH got back together, had to be hard on the kids even if it was only for a day.

PattiT - Jim and I use to go to the county fairs but things just got a little too expensive. Love the homemade lemonade!! Smile

Fan - hate that when the cold steals the taste buds, foods taste so bland. Sad Glad you are regaining them back. Usually when I get a cold, for some reason I'll crave hot sausage with spaghetti...sure clears out the sinuses! Very Happy

{{{Carolyn}}}

Martha - Too funny the description you gave of all the wildlife you have trekking across your yard! Laughing With the outside cats not too many bunnies dare venture into our yard.

Still 13 critters but was told we were to be really busy today...so our numbers might go up by a few.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have a smashing day Very Happy

Martha, I plan on getting out tomorrow. I'm getting soo bored with my self. Hopefully I won't be coughing too much while being in the office.
Carolyn, where did you get to hear about DDPie's daughter having a baby??. Keep us posted please. Sorry to hear you and your hubby worrying about making ends meet with that many people in the house.
Ann-Marie, when your taste buds are completely gone you just don't know how to make the hot sauce or soup Sad . But I do go for chicken broth with chillies, garlic, and ginger. Wink
Yep girls, I intend to go to the office tomorrow and see how long I will last or get chased away by the boss maybe. So wish me luck. Rolling Eyes

知人者智,自知者明
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS.....Slept ALL day AGAIN! Jim had me lay down with the the Bi-Pap and had my legs elevated; he is such a good attentive hubby! He's getting ready to go to the store and pick up a few things I need to fix dinner. I have Steaks in the fridg, but I'd like to make a Salad, Bake Potato and some Garlic Bread, so I need all the fixings for those things. I thought while he was gone I'd stop here and say hello.

**ANN, More Critters ready to come visit. Boy you all will be hopping won't you? I'd rather be busy than nothing to do though. At least you got caught up with things the other day when it was slow. I haven't check out your pictures of the Island yet. My Yahoo is so full of junk and every since I joined Facebook, every time someone makes a comment it goes right to my Yahoo acct. I seriously need to set me up another account.

**FAN, Sorry to hear you are still not feeling a 100%! That not being able to taste food might stay with you for a few weeks. I was sick and that happened to me.

**PATTI, Happy Belated Birthday to your son. Did you say he was sick when you all went to the Farm Show? How did you do? Were you able to walk around and see the whole thing OR did you have to set in the arena and watch the Clydesdale? I would LOVE to see that Beautiful Horse in person. Tell Little Miss Madison to hang in there.....here numbers are better than the ones of someone that did NOT participate. I must find her a sweet little card of encouragement and send to her.

**CAROLYN, Well now that you have all the Christmas stuff packed away, that should make you feel a little bit better. Yes, I'm so Thankful that Tiffany went back home to her Hubby. Those kids were so sad to leave their dad. But on a good note they actually liked the new school they went to for 1 day! You had ask about watching the Bachelor, well we haven't watched it in a few years. Too fake for me. The couple that are together at the end seem to never get married and plus, they are scripted to a point by the show as to what to say and how to act...

**MARTHA, Yes Dogs are more needier than Cats, But they are more personable too. I love them both and have had both. Right now just an old Pit Bull! Glad to hear your Mom is OK. That would be terrible if she had a Kidney problem.....glad it turned out to be Dehydration. Wow, the snow at your house is STILL up to your thigh! How much did you have anyway? That was a cute discrimination of all Gods Creatures playing in the snow of your front yard. The shooting of those Firemen WAS on our News. Such a terrible thing to happen. To go to help and get blasted and killed! I so would like to know what makes people want to hurt or kill another person?

**TANGO, So you waited until you got home to throw up! Was it caused by your nerves or had they given you something? So how did the surgery turn out? Were they able to save enough of your intestine to make a Bladder or do you need to were the bag? I know you were so concerned about that. Anyway, I have your first Chemo date written down on my calendar and will send Xtra hugs to you that day. Prayers for you my Friend! ((Laurie))

**NUBBINS, Glad to hear that your Hubby was happy to see you at Christmas time and even knew you. That had to be good for you too. Lunch with Pat again, what fun! Tell her I said hello and to stop in when she can.

Well, Jim should be coming home any time now so I had better get ready to fix dinner. I miss you all when I don't stop in, so hopefully I can stay awake long enough to do that. Have a good evening and a Peaceful nites rest. HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: