BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATURDAY, Feb. 9th & SUNDAY, Feb. 10th, 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan - we are going out hiking in a little bit, probably over to the Lake or go into Erie and see the ship sitting in the icy waters. I do have a question for you. When you add pictures what are the sizes you use?? I've using 450 x 338...it just seems awfully small compared to yours. Thank you!
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann-Marie, I'm using 500 x 319. At least that's what Flickr mentions as soon as I start sharing a pic. I'm in the habit of putting almost all of my pics on Flickr and start sharing from there.

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan - I've been using Photobucket, have for years. Think I did Flickr years ago, when I first started posting pictures to Taste of Home and BakeSpace. Will try the 500x319, see what happens. Smile
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the 500x375 of Willow.

*Edited = Hmmm...looks the same as the one I posted of Leo. Wonder if Photobucket puts them at a certain size when putting into their album?
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD EVENING GIRLS....actually it's almost bedtime, but I just got back here and wanted to say a quick hello. By around dinner time I was starting to feel more like myself, well except my whole foot is hurting real bad. Jim changed the bandages on it this morning and he said it looks like the area is spreading. Jim's Mom is worried it might be caused from my sugar...geesh I pray not! I guess I'll find out in the morning, doctors appt at 10:30, I'll be sure to let you all know. Anyway I took a nice relaxing bath this morning and it really helped me snap out of the depression I was starting to feel. I still don't feel up to going anywhere though, scared I guess. Jim finished working on the truck, so tomorrow after my doctors appt, he'll go have it inspection for his sticker....it's all a racket, anything to get your money. It was a nice day today, but it started raining about 8 and is supposed to do that all day tomorrow. I ask Jim if he knew where any of our 3 Umbrellas were and he said no, hope I don't get soaked going from truck to inside doc. office. At least it's going to be in the high 50's! Can you believe that? I really don't know what to think of this weather....usually February is our coldest month. ANN, glad you all didn't get hammered with that big Blizzard. Did you and Jim get out to walk the beach today? You should never feel guilty for taking a day to rest up when you have been working such long shifts. Was your Supervisor pleased with the re-organizing and cleaning you did on the slower days? FAN, Love that beautiful Tulip! Such a bright happy yellow and yes it made me think of the good things to come. The green bug wasn't too bad either. How are you feeling? Are you and Leo keeping each other warm and taking cat naps together. PATTICAKE, Did your Dentist tell you how long the average person takes to get use to their new dentures? I know they say put them in and don't take them out, so you are doing good. Not a good way to loose weight, but I bet you lose 10 pounds or more. Don't over do with the cleaning, it might make your gums start bleeding. PATTI, You've been doing some cooking haven't you? I would love to cook, but I have found that unless I feel really good or I'm in the mood for it, I just screw things up. Like you mentioned making Stew, well I made Stew last Saturday and ask Tiffany and the kids if they wanted to eat with us and they all said Yes, well except Avayah. Anyway, I let it simmer wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long because I was busy playing and visiting with the kids and Tiff and when it came time to ladle up the stew....there wasn't ONE Potatoes left in the pot...all cooked up Tasted ok, but that is my Fav. part of stew is the potatoes and beef. Jim is getting to be where he is a better cook than me. When he goes back to work, I hope he finds a job paying alot, because I'm going to have to hire me a chef! LOL Continuing to pray for your Son my Friend!MARTHA, So you DID get hit by the big Blizzard. How wonderful that a friendly stranger cleared off your drive-way for you. That would have been way to heavy of a snow for you to shovel, especially since it was only 11*! Did you lose Power? They were saying on the news that 700, 000 people were without power and that was this morning, probably more now. I always worry about the Senior Citizen community or sick people not being able to keep warm. I would hope that they all have a family member that can take them in. TANGO, How are you doing? Are you holding up under the treatments? I continue to pray for you!

One more thing......I'm going to post something that Tiffany posted from her friend over on Facebook. I'm gonna put it under it's own post because it just needs to be. It's is just a wee bit long, BUT if you want a really good laugh, one where you laugh so hard you get tears in your eyes, this won't seem so long...it goes fast. Do yourself a favor and give it a read.

With all this said, I'll close for now and I'll be Back sometime tomorrow and let you know what the doc says about my foot. Sweet dreams. HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: