BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THURSDAY, March 7th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: THURSDAY, March 7th, 2013 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

When I left yesterday we had 16 critters. Crazy and some thing that can't be predicted.

Got half sick at work yesterday morning, got dizzy and sick to my stomach. It was every time I bent over so the sinus infection is messing with my equilibrium now. Then when I was eating my chicken salad sandwich was chewing on the right side...that cold hit those back teeth and it was instant pain!! Teeth, ear and jaw all hurt, never quit hurting til we got home last night. Told Jim I am beginning to wonder if it's not those back teeth that the dentist told me about a few months ago. Guess I'll have to make an appt with the dentist and have him refer me to someone for a partial. So tired of having my head and teeth hurt, so...very...tired.

Have a long day today, hope it goes quick. Have been extremely tired the past few days, my butt dragged yesterday. Sad

Not doing anything this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Ann

dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

This is one day that I probably will stay home.... really looking forward to catching up at home and online.

((Ann)) - How miserable to have sinus and dental problems. I hope you can get an appointment soon.

Fan - Do you have a beginning date for the work on your home?

Pat - Are you still having lovely weather? It must be fun to get new furniture for your living room!

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day everybody, have an awesome day Very Happy

Ann-Marie youch, that's awful. You better have that sorted out quickly.
Vicki, beginning date was this morning and the painter already stumbled upon some wood rotting. I need two new boards and the kitchen door replaced. I gave him my consent to call in the carpenter.
Today I had a meeting of archivists at the Delft Technical University Library, a very interesting building with a roof covered with grass.

After the meeting and lunch we were treated on a guided tour.

On the way back I managed to take a pic of the parking lot for bicycles at the Delft railway station.

This is only half of the parking lot. Laughing Might give you an idea how many people take the train from this station to work on a daily basis.

知人者智,自知者明
carolyn
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Hi all Reply with quote

not much new to report in my world same old things, dogs got artritis and has a hard time walking . daughter and kids moved out . to quiet for me. hubby is being a bear and was denied medicad because of assets that are not even mine they are charlies , truck and car i dont even have a drivers licence , on min. ss and medicare but thats all i have. denied food card and cant go to my counceler until i pay them 200$ so i am more or less stuck in the rut as they say. oh well .
Fan I love the building with the glass wow.
Ann take care of those sinuses i know have the same problem as you with them and my eyes are itching because of allergies already and still have a ton of snow on the ground. yeck.
Vicky long time no here from you.
Deb where are you hope your feeling ok hi to everyone and sorry to complain again.

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some sad news to report. Debbie was taken to the hospital last evening. She was unresponsive, but tried to talk to Tiffany today to tell her that she loves her. She is on a respirator and being given steroids to help her breathing. Tiffany said she found out today that the spot on Debbie's foot that is not healing is MRSA, she has been Jim put ointment on it every day for over a month. Tiffany is furious that no one bothered to tell any of them that she had MRSA and that Jim probably should have been wearing gloves. I will update everyone when I get new details, although I will be leaving Saturday to spend the day with Nick.
I haven't been posting because I feel like the news of Nicks cancer has finally hit me like a ton of bricks. So I have been worried, sad and furiously trying to keep up to date with his condition. Tomorrow is his first chemo treatment and the Dr. said he will sit down with them and go over his bone and marrow tests then. I feel that is ominous, but hope I am wrong.

Thank you all for being there for me.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Fan saw that building on a tv show about a week ago. They toured it inside & out & spoke with the architect. Really neat.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CAROLYN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Patti sorry to hear about Debbie but if I were Jim I would have a discussion about having exposed himself to MRSA. Good you are going to see Nick, give him a mommy kiss from me.

Vicki-You betcha we are still having great weather.

Ann Marie-when I had sinus problems I also had pain in my jaw, teeth & ears. They are all connected.

Y'all be careful....

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: