BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THURSDAY, March 21st, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: THURSDAY, March 21st, 2013 Reply with quote

HELLO TO MYSELF IT SEEMS.....LOL! I do believe this is the first time that we ALMOST didn't have someone posting for the day!
I've been pretty busy again and almost didn't make it here. Missed yesterday as we were gone most all day, I think we got home about 4, then back out again! Jim's Colonoscopy showed NO Cancer or Pulps, so that is great as almost EVERYONE in his family has had Colon Cancer. He does have the Diverticulatist and the doc. said somewhere down the road that part of his Colon should be removed! Jim was not happy to hear that.
As for today, I have made Kujo his 3rd pot of Chicken soup. He loves it and I told Jim, he'll never go back to eating dog food again. He seems to be feeling a wee bit better, still looks like a dog that hasn't eaten in years, as you can see every rib, shoulder blade and all...Looks awful! We have an appt. to take him back to the Vet tomorrow at 11.
We no time for personals....we are meeting Tiffany and the kids at Western Sizzlin' for dinner at 4:30 and it's almost 4 now and I need to finish getting ready! Hope everyone has a good evening! HUGS!

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Debbie and everybody else, have a great day Very Happy

Debbie, I know I'm running late again. I had a much better day than yesterday, but busy every second of it. The carpenter and the painters were busy at my house till early evening. They'll be back tomorrow and finish the rudimentary work. After that we have to wait till warmer weather and make the house shine Laughing . They've been doing brilliant so far.
I'm so glad to hear everything went okay for Jim, just hope Kujo will recover quickly too. Have fun with Tiffany and the kids at dinner Wink
PattiT, just didn't feel like cooking yesterday, I made a simple spaghetti with garlic and olive oil. And today I went to the fast food joint and got me some French fries.
Gonna tuck in early tonight and cuddle up with Myo. We both seem pretty pooped.

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello girls. I have been busy today. I baked pies, 1 for hubby to take to work tomorrow and one to rake along to Nick and Tina's. I also made Cincinnati chili sauce to take along for dinner tomorrow. Also doing laundry and packing. James stopped by for a visit and to watch basketball with his Dad.
**Debbie, so very glad to hear things went well with Jim's test. Hmmm, no one said anything to Gary about having to remove any of his colon because of diverticulitis. It is wonderful to hear you feeling well enough to go out to eat etc.
**Fan, you do better than me when I don't feel like cooking, I usually grab a bowl of cereal. Glad to hear that your painters are making progress. A nice quiet night with Myo sounds like just what you need.

Hello to Pat, Vicki, Martha, Carolyn, Ann and anyone I may have forgotten.
I need to go grate some cheese to take along for dinner tomorrow.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everybody!
I've been having trouble with my computer for a few days. It keeps crashing... which NEVER happens usually. So I've been running a bunch of anti-spyware and upgrades and stuff. Ugh! What an ordeal! Hopefully it's fixed.

The weather has been so yucky. I'm wondering if that had something to do with my computer problems. It's been below freezing, snowing every day and super windy!! Ahh... I'm so glad spring is finally here. Confused

Jim is sick. Another cold. He's been visiting a friend in the hospital... that's probably where he picked it up. He called me (sounding like he's at death's door) and asked if I would go out and get him some milk, bread, OJ and cold remedies. At least so far... I don't have it.

I'm still finishing off my Corned Beef. I wish I could make a nice big sandwich (like 3" thick on a nice big hard roll) but I still can't chew that well! Crying or Very sad

I made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake yesterday, just to have something sweet in the house. I haven't made one of those in probably 20 years! I don't know why... 'cause it was delicious! I took a piece to my mother.
she has a major "sweet tooth" so she loved it. Of course at 90 pounds, she can afford to eat all she wants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: