BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THURSDAY, June 27th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: THURSDAY, June 27th, 2013 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Waiting for Mom and Donna to come...should be here between 8-830. Smile Checked the weather, raining down their way. Sad Confused

Martha - nah, it's a good car, things wear out. It is driven a lot. Had friends that leased cars for years then they decided it was actually better to buy a car. The money they were putting into leasing the car they could have bought one. Wow, nice looking car! Had to look it up, have seen them around Erie.

Can't get over how humid it is...and it's 71º. Suppose to rain every day of my vacation. You know what, I don't care...I just needed a break out of there for a while. Can always find other things to do.

Monday (IF Jim is off) we are talking about going to the Zoo. He's never been there and it's been a looooong time since I have been there.

Hope everyone has a grand day!
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ann-Marie and everybody else, have an awesome day despite the rain Wink

Ann-Marie, hopefully the weather does improve. Fun idea of going to the Zoo on Monday.
Martha, Myo is picking up slowly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. You bought a cool car Rolling Eyes , makes me feel sorry for my self never having bothered to learn how to drive. And park Laughing
I'm in a very noisy office today, some repairmen are working on the windows. Luckily they are about to leave, but so am I in half an hour Mad . Better finish my chores for the day, TTYL

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hand is still swollen, but it seems a little better. I can finally type with two hands.
**Martha, sounds like you got a great car, and I like the sound of the color. Your probably will have lots to learn about all the new gadgets. Sounds like great mileage funny, when we bought our first cars, did we even care to check whether it got good mileage or not? I guess your daughter will be getting the Jeep.
**Ann, by now your company has arrived and you are all on an adventure together. I sure hope you get a chance to kayak. The zoo sounds like a good idea.
**Fan, seems like you are leaving work when people here are just going to work. Any chick sightings today? What are you having for dinner?

Tonight is a big swim meet and hubby has been asked to be the announcer, my son is jealous because that is a job he always wanted to do. Son will be officiating. They are short on parent helpers so DIL will probably end up working at the snack bar. I guess my job will be cheering on Madison. That is an easy job.
Hubby vacuumed yesterday so I better dust so we have a clean house. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PattiT, no chick close enough for my camera, but I did see it besides the nest today Smile .
Mmmm dinner, something like this with lettuce.

Glad to hear your hand is getting better. Good luck in yelling Madison to a new speed record Wink

知人者智,自知者明
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your meal looks great to me, I just ordered sandwiches from a deli to eat after the swim meet tonight. It will have to be a very late dinner for us.

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Doin' OK, I guess. We have had rain every day, thunder boomers. Calling for rain every day for the next 10 or so. Makes it really hard for GS to cut the grass.

Getting bored to tears. Thought I would do some sewing today - made one short line & machine started acting up. Binding & such. Walked away from it after trying a few things to fix. Can't get upset - at all - the minute I do my chest gets tight.

Made my first car payment Wed. Been a lot of years since I have done that.
Felt strange--but good. Did it all on my own.

I have quit smoking Shocked Shocked Shocked

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Nubbins, congratulations on being able to quit smoking. Here I thought sewing would be a nice thing for you to do, but not if it is going to be stressful.

nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Y'all:

Patti-it seems that the only machine I have that doesn't give me trouble is my treadle. May have to just bring it into the LR & start using it again. First my new Viking breaks after about 6 mos. , now my Kenmore is giving me a fit. The heck with all these electric machines, I'll go back to foot power. Very Happy

Y'all take care...

nubbins1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: