BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Hump day July3rd 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Happy Hump day July3rd 2013 Reply with quote

Good day everybody, have an awesome day Very Happy

It's been raining warm water today Laughing , makes it very promising for the weekend. Didn't mind the rain a bit, was cooked up in a busy and noisy office anyway.
Myo is doing fine at the moment, still a bit sluggy lacking the energy to be active. And she still has a swollen mouth, but she already ordered me to get up before the alarm-clock this morning. Tomorrow evening I'll take her to the vet for a check up and an antibiotic shot. After that she's probably done there for a while.
Are you all prepared and ready for tomorrow? Any big BBQ's and fireworks anywhere?

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fan,

No picnics or BBQ's here, both of us won't be home to enjoy them.

We have 13 critters. Get this! We sent two home, we got two more back! LOL!! Isn't that the way it seems to be going lately?! Very Happy Very Happy

Sunny/warm/muggy here. Love it!! So much better than snow and -10º weather!

Take care,
Ann

pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello girls, still not sure what are plans are for tomorrow. Nick and Tina might be coming, we might be going to Darryl and Ann's, we might just be staying home!? I got a bad sunburn on my chest yesterday, I totally forgot to spray there when I was spraying on the sunscreen. So I am not sure I want to be in the sun at all.
Madison did good for her age group at the swim invitational. It was so hot and humid I felt bad for everyone.
**Ann, it is so odd that the critters work out that way. I am too finicky, I don't like it hot and humid like it is and I hate cold and snow also.
**Fan, sounds like Myo is a little improved, I am sure she will do better every day. I hope the vet thinks she is progressing nicely.

Gotta go for now, have a great evening everyone.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann, I forgot to answer about my bee sting, it took about 4 days for my hand to return to its normal size. How is your bite today?

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everybody!
Wow! Where does the time go? I thought I just skipped a day or two of posting... but it's been longer than that! Sorry, I don't know what I've been so busy doing. Embarassed

I read over all the posts I've missed.

Ann - Glad you enjoyed you're vacation. Sometimes it's just fun to laze around not doing much. Although you always seem to keep yourself busy.

Fan - Good to hear you got Myo's teeth fixed. Is that what was wrong with her all along? Poor baby! I can certainly relate to that (I had mine pulled out too and it feels so much better!)

Pattit - Oh good, your bee sting is going away. Even if you're not allergic, those things can really make you sore! I got stung once in the middle of my back and it swelled up the size of a saucer!! Ouch!

Chris - Welcome back! I just can't get into Facebook, but I guess that's where everybody wandered off to.

We've been getting days and days of thunderstorms and drenching rain. I love a good thunder and lightning storm... but enough is enough! I have to keep draining my potted plants on the deck... they're soaked! And if the sun does come out, everybody has to quick mow their lawns before it pours again. And the humidity...ugh! Oh well, like Ann said: it's better than 10°F and snow !!!

No plans for picnics or BBQ's for me. Hopefully just a relaxing day and some nice weather. Everybody else enjoy the 4th of July and have a hot dog or hamburger for me!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: