BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TUESDAY, November 12th, 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: TUESDAY, November 12th, 2013 Reply with quote

Morning everyone,

Fan - yes, it's over already. Sad Going back to all the little critters today. I texted one of the girls I work with, asked how many and she said we were at 15 with two going home within the next few days.

We ended up getting snow last night, maybe a half inch this morning and the road looks slushy. I know it's Nov., but I'm still not ready for the cold and the snow.

We went to Lowe's yesterday and found really pretty linoleum, it was only a small roll so we decided to get it and put it down at the front door since all the tiles have started to move around, have gaps between them. Told him that once we get the upstairs bathroom done would like to find nice linoleum for the kitchen and redo it too, all the tiles there have moved and there are spaces between them too. They lasted a long time, 9 to 10 years. Time for a change. Smile

We also bought weatherstripping for the back sliding glass doors. He peeled the tape off, put it on then was holding it, Willow came over and grabbed it, took off with it!! We laughed, so they have been playing with that. She has been dragging it all around and Leo just follows her watching the tape/string.

Better get around here, brush my teeth then don all my winter coats to go out to start the car and clean it off. Gives me chills just thinking about it!

Later,
Ann

grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ann, and anyone else that makes it over here today.
Just trying to stay warm this morning. It is pretty cold out today. Was raining when we woke up, but the sun is shining now.
Jeanna and her dh Ira went to the Marine Corp Ball sunday night in their Civil War costumes. Jeanna made her dress, and it is beautiful.

I am so proud of her.
Not much going on right now. Krys is keeping the baby this week.
She said that her 7 yr old Tommy was playing with him and got in a zippered laundry bag and Caliber zipped it up and Tommy couldn't get out. I bet that was hilarious. He called his mom to help him. It was just a cloth bag so he wasn't in danger or anything. Caliber loves zippers.
Well I hope you all have a good day. ttyl

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
Qui
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and happy Tuesday...
I feel like a woose...I am not happy with the chill in the air, and then I read about your weather ... and 64 doesn't seem so bad - and it will probably get to the mid 70's today. I miss seeing falling snow, but have no desire to be in it anymore.
Grammadot - the dress is a beaut...she did a nice job.
Ann - hope you are well rested from your vacation -
Fan - I got my hair cut yesterday afternoon

have not heard from nubbins
Cathy did not win, but is ready to take on the bakeoff for next year in Nashville.

and I'm tired

Whatever you are...Be a good one.
Martha
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everybody!

Ann, I know what you mean about the weather.... I'm just not ready for it!! (We have an inch or so on the ground)

Grammadot - That gown is beautiful!! It must have taken a long time...and a lot of material! She looked beautiful.

Qui - You're right, you get no sympathy from us northerners! I would love to go south for the winter.... maybe someday. Wink

I'm still eating my batch of Split Pea Soup. That was a great idea. Jim is coming for some tonite and I'm making Cheese Steak Sandwiches to go with it.

Stay warm and dry everyone.............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: