BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuesday, 24 December

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qui
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Tuesday, 24 December Reply with quote

Twas the day before Christmas and in every store
were thousands of people asking for more.
What they all failed to see was the fact they were free
While the soldiers are huddled 'round a small drooping tree...
Praying for peace
Remember them in your prayers.

It's the day before - and the night before - last minute shopping for that one more gift - baking those last 4 dozen cookies - finishing the prep for Christmas dinner ..... and hoping you have enough wrapping paper. Hint - we are a cooking and baking community - foil and parchment can double as wrap in a pinch... Laughing

By the time evening comes, may you all have your ducks in a row, your preparations done and time to sit back and relax for a few...

Have a wonderful Christmas ... Love you all...

Whatever you are...Be a good one.
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Pat & All,

"Amen" about the soldiers!! Can't imagine being that far from home, in a different country, for Christmas. God bless them all!!

We had 16 when I went in yesterday, then around 6:15, 6:30 they all rushed up to find a critical critter...brought it down, worked on it and it'll probably be sent to a different place. Poor little fella. I stayed til 8:15 or so.

Snowing pretty good right now, not impressed with that at all, driving Mom's car into work today...hoping that people will be off from work so there won't be much traffic coming or going.

My nephew and his wife invited us there on Saturday to celebrate Christmas with them. Will be nice to see them and my sister and her husband.

Jim went shopping yesterday to do some of his Christmas shopping. He called me, told me he went to Walmart, he said "it was PACKED in there!" We went one year right around Christmas time, we pulled in, looked at the parking lot, pulled right back out. Neither of us felt like battling people and their carts.

Cute, there are cans of cat food, wrapped, under the Christmas tree. Smile Very Happy

Better get around here, clean off the car and start it up to warm up.

Merry Christmas,
Ann
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

Wishing each of you a very blessed Christmas. The only thing I must bake today is the Christmas cake... nothing better go wrong. Smile

We have this Christmas and one more with my youngest son, DIL, and granddaughter before they are moved by the Army. And, we'll enjoy this day with my daughter, son-in-law, and five grandchildren.

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: