BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SATURDAY, Mar. 8th & SUNDAY, Mar. 9th, 2014
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:29 am    Post subject: SATURDAY, Mar. 8th & SUNDAY, Mar. 9th, 2014 Reply with quote

Morning,

PattiT
- no, no freezing of the windows & doors. By the time I came home the sun was shining brightly and it was kind of warm in the sun even though I had a chill from washing the car. Confused It didn't stay clean for very long...after driving to & from the chiro it was dirty again. Mad

We have 14 critters but one is to go home today. Was a busy day yesterday, busy enough that the 12 hrs flew right by. Smile

Not too much exciting things going on...eat, work & sleep.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Ann

dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

I'm making/baking enchiladas for lunch (dinner) today. Karl will be gone all afternoon and evening. Are you ready to lose an hour tonight? There are pros and cons... some people don't want it changed at all (like in Arizona).

Ann - How are the exercises from the chiropractor doing?

Fan - Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures. Are you doing anything special at home today?

PattiT - What are fastnachts? We have restaurant supply stores here. I only go there when I need something specific... otherwise, too tempting. I hope your pain lessens.

Greetings to all who pop in. Have a great weekend!
~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
grammadotcom
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello ladies, Sorry haven't been on much. I have been working on my goodies for the craft show in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will sell a lot. Here is the link to my face book album. You don't have to be on it, It is a public album.
https://www.facebook.com/patticake51/media_set?set=a.679554628749935.520743206&type=3
The last of the album are the ones I have right now. I started this album a few years ago.
We had some pretty cold weather the last few days and now it is supposed to be in the upper 60's I think. Really from one season to another in a few days.
Fan-I loved your pictures, Beautiful as usual.
Ann-don't work too hard today. Hope it stays warm for you.
Vicki- It doesn't really bother me one way or another. Since we don't have to get up and be anywhere. {Retired!! }
I hope every one has a good weekend. I am going to go and work on my kitchen and make some more goodies. I bought a couple of new candy molds and some chocolate transfer sheets. I need to practice with them a little more to get them more professional looking. Hope I don't mess up too many more of them. I have to eat my mistakes!!!! Laughing

https://picturesforbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day everybody, have a smashing weekend Very Happy

I have dived into my closet today to get my shorts out. Slightly optimistic cause I couldn't wear them without a legging yet, but still. The weather was lovely, we had over 60F and had our morning coffee outside on the the pavement in front of the pet shop Very Happy . And tomorrow it may be even warmer, like 65F. Just too bad I have that many chores in the house, but hopefully I can have coffee outside in the backyard. Managed to finish 2 batches of laundry today and have another one ready for tomorrow.
Grammadot, your pictures are beautiful. Glad its a public album Smile . Good luck with your work on the goodies, I'll tell the Maneki neko for good business to wave his paw for you.
Vicki, nothing special just chores. I need to get some done and over with before my trip at the end of the month. Luckily I'm not loosing an hour yet this weekend. our time is changing March 29th.
Ann-Marie, have fun with the critters today and remember your chiropractors exercises.

知人者智,自知者明
nubbins1
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Doody Y'all:

Hope every ones weather warms up soon, a white landscape can get REALLY boring after the first day or 2.

Nothing much going on here. Have appt. Thursday with the cadio doc about getting my defib (I'm calling it hardware) installed. Smile

Still having a problem with shortness of breath & I'm tiring quickly. Will probably have to live with both problems since it doesn't appear to be getting better.

Fan-enjoy Scotland, would love to be with you, would love to see Wales, Ireland & England too.

Y'all take care......

nubbins1
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat/nubs - good to see you here. Hopefully they'll figure out why you are still having problems.

Fan
- did the exercises at work, showed the housekeeper so she tried it...she looked at me and said "that feels good!" Smile She is such a nice/cute person. Have been having trouble remembering to do them or take my meds for that matter. So tired when I get home, fall asleep in the recliner then go to bed without doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Rolling Eyes Confused

Hoping everyone turned their clocks ahead last night. Had to come back down last night and turn them ahead, such a pain in the a$$. A lot of people are saying we shouldn't do it anymore, I have to agree. Then the government was saying we do it to save on electric...umm, no, if it's dark no matter what time of day it is I am going to turn my lamp on. I don't know, it's a crazy mixed-up mess.

We had 13 critters when I left at 330 yesterday, sent one home...always good to see that happen! Very Happy

Better get around here, need to get a few things done since I left the last day I had off slide by and I didn't do anything here.

Later,
Ann

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody, wish you all a smashing Sunday Very Happy

Nubbins, so good to see you posting again Very Happy Very Happy . I'll say hello to Scotland for you, but it really would have been much more fun meeting up with you there. Keep my fingers crossed for the hardware installation too.
Ann-Marie, you gotta remind me in another three weeks about turning the clock back. If I were to follow you I'd end up one hour before the office opens tomorrow morning Laughing . Glad to hear the exercises are giving some relieve.
Today was even warmer than yesterday, went out without coat in a t-shirt, still wearing legging under my shorts. I opened up all the windows to get the fresh Spring air in the house and cooked lunch with the kitchen door open. Even better I have not turned up the heater for two days already and it may not be necessary for the upcoming week either. I'm already thinking about washing my winter coat and put it away. Laughing . The temptation of buying ice creams are lurking around the corner too Wink

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan - I went out and enjoyed our weather today...was sunny and not too bad out there, especially in the sun. Cool Very Happy

Went over to Elk Creek for an hour or so, took lots of pictures of the ice and water. I could take a million pictures over there, I'm just so fascinated with what snow/water/ice can do. There was ice even up past the trail that leads a long the creek, crazy!

fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing pictures, still looks like a complete winter world. What a difference compared to Europe. Glad you still had some dry and sunny weather Smile

知人者智,自知者明
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather be taking pictures of some spring flowers. Wink But still...that ice/snow & water is pretty awesome too! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: