BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

~ Good Morning, WEDNESDAY - April 24, 2014 ~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:53 am    Post subject: ~ Good Morning, WEDNESDAY - April 24, 2014 ~ Reply with quote

Good Morning, Friends!

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I babysat four grandchildren. The rain had cleared, and they played outside awhile before the inside time began. Shortly after my daughter returned, we went out for lunch to celebrate my son-in-law's birthday! Smile Smile

Today, I need to go pick up some food items. I hope to do more outside work after the chill leaves. The temperatures in the low 30's again. Is this really spring?

Fan - Your pictures are lovely! And, your dinner suggestion will be a hit here, in peppers or tomatoes. Delicious! Smile

PattiT
- Enjoy your husband's day off! What a nice Easter with all who came to your home. Smile

Greetings to all who pop in! Smile

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
Ann_Marie_PA
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning,

Cleaned house a little bit yesterday, need to finish up today, did laundry too. Had rain too but it quit then cleared up late in the afternoon, was kind of nice out. Have lots of cloud cover right now but thankfully no rain, hoping that the sun will peek out later. My computer temp is showing 39º.

Saturday I am meeting up with a bunch of the girls from TOH then Sunday I am helping with the March of Dimes walk, a lot of our nurses are walking. Smile Will be fun to help others register or direct people to the right booth.

Fan - Leo is doing better, he hasn't had his collar on since last week. He does lick but we watch him closely, if he exceeds a certain amount of time I tell him "Leo, I'm going to get the boo-boo medicine out!" Funny, he'll quit licking and squint at me then run into the kitchen. Very Happy Goofy kitty.

Better get around here, need to finish running the sweeper.

Later,
Ann

dutchmom4
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Ann!

What a productive couple days! Enjoy Saturday with TOH girls!! Have a nice Sunday helping with the March of Dimes, too.

The last time I caught up with you, Leo was still wearing his collar. His obedience has certainly changed since you brought him home.

Dinner is planned for this evening, brown Swiss steak and a salad (maybe potatoes, too).

~~Vicki

http://bakespace.com/?dutchmom4
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day Ann-Marie, Vicki and everybody else, have a great Humpday Very Happy

I survived another summer day. I already went walking to the office without coat for two days in a row. This morning I had a golden sunrise accompanying me on my way.

Saturday we will celebrate our first King's day after having had three queens in a row before him. Queen's day has been part of our history since 1890, now we have to get used to celebrating King's day. So I'm hunting orange shop windows again. The first one is the health food shop in my street, not really spectacular, just a display of orange food products.

Orange fever is starting rather slow this year and it may have to do something with the fact that it very well may last until after the World Soccer Championship in Brazil starting in 7 weeks from now. I suspect to see orange shop windows for quite some time. The Orange train of cars driving from New York to Brazil has arrived in Mexico already by now and the closer they get to Rio the higher fever will run. Laughing
Ann-Marie, glad Leo is doing better. Are you off today or on a late shift?
Vicki, thanks for the compliment Smile . We did hit the 70F today.
PattiT, any plans for today with your Hubby being around? Glad to hear you had such a nice Easter.

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: