BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRIDAY July 18th, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj_capli
Commis Chef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: FRIDAY July 18th, 2014 Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING GIRLS, Time now is 2:15 a.m. and I had went to bed at 11:30 and right to sleep, but woke up several times, feeling Jim's side of the bed and he's still up watching TV. In the morning he has to be at the Nursing Home to set with his Dad, while his Sister takes their Mom out for the day. She refuses to leave his side unless someone she trust is there with him. I guess they are going to be coming Home next Tuesday. I just pray she is able to handle him as he is like 6' 4" and hard to handle at times. Of course lost an extreme amount of weight , so he is all legs and arms and very un-balanced too. My leg with the Cellulitus is FINALLY looking better. Not as Red and not as wet. Guess the new anti-biotic is working. Now if I could just get the knees fixed I'd feel pretty close to normal. My Orthopedic doctor said I need a knee replacement on BOTH knees BUT no one would do that kind of surgery because of my Fragile state of health with my Heart and Lungs in their condition! So I opted for the 3 shots in each knee and so far those seemed to have made the pain worse. I had surprise company today....my Sister from VA and my other Sister that is recovery from being in a car accident. We had a nice visit and it was so good to see their smiling faces! Sorry I missed all you girls these past few days, but I'll try to get back here sometime in the morning. Until then take care , I'm going back to bed and drag Jim with me, so he'll be ready to get up early! HUGS, Debbie
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Debbie and everybody else, have a brilliant day Very Happy

Debbie, drag the baby to bed and sleep well. Hope you both wake up refreshed and bright. Glad to hear your leg is improving, but I'd wish something could be done about your knees too. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Must have been fun seeing the sisters again.
Last day of my office week, luckily only till three this afternoon. Temps inside have hit the the 80F, outside it's already 77F at 9.30am and it's likely to go up to 88 around 14.00pm. And I totally forgot to put some beer in the fridge Evil or Very Mad .
Oh well, need to get my officework done first anyway. Stay cool today everybody and TTYL.

知人者智,自知者明
dj_capli
Commis Chef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Fan.....Boy hopping place today! I figure most everyone is either working or doing some yard work. Speaking of yard work, my one Sister that was here yesterday and lives in town said she has a Garden dedicated just for Mom. How Special is that? I bet it is really Beautiful too as she has a really big Green thumb and can make anything grow! Jim just called, he's on his way from seeing his Dad at the Nursing Home. I he'll be moving quickly trying to get ready to meet our friends by 4. Well I need to get my hair curled and clothes changed. Have a good evening and for goodness sake, get that Beer in the fridg! Hugs, Debbie
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day friends. Still feeling not my best, my poor body trying to get used to major medication changes. Dr. Said it could take anywhere from a week to months. I was hoping to get a better answer than that.
Pretty nice day here today, last night when hubby and I were sitting on the front porch we saw a hummingbird twice. Might try and capture a photo tonight.
We grilled chicken and lots of garden veggies last night. I just love this time of year, all the great fresh fruits and vegetables. Now if I could just keep the deer from munching on our tomatoes!
I am still in shock over that plane being shot down. So many innocent people gone in an instant.
Time for hubby, I will close for now.

http://photostosharewithbakespace.shutterfly.com/pictures
fanmajie
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PattiT, so are we here in the Netherlands. All of our summer festivities have tuned down and today the flags on government buildings were half mast today.
Hope you get to feel better soon.
Debbie, that's so sweet of your sister and a really special way of remembering your Mum. Have fun meeting up with your friends.
It's still hot and muggy, 10pm and 85F. Temps will probably not get below 80F tonight and tomorrow we will be in the 90ties. I might try and fry an egg for lunch on the pavement. Shocked Luckily almost all of my household chores are done.

知人者智,自知者明
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: