BakeSpace.com Member Forums
Welcome to the BakeSpace.com forums. Please email us at babette@bakespace.com once you have register so that we may quickly activate your forum account. Please provide us with your username so we can find your account. Thank you!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday May 23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wargofive
Executive Chef

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Wednesday May 23 Reply with quote

Good Morning Everyone
Off and running again. have school then errands and a meeting to run tonight. I working summer school this year and my principal is interviewing my DD for a teacher job today. I hope she gets it, I will be her boss sorta.
Graduation went lovely, couldn't decide on a restaurant, I wanted to try Indian food, no one else did, I gave them choices, Greek, Indian, Japanese, sushi and Italian, they chose Mexican. It was alright, but I don't get to eat out much so i like to try different foods.
I enjoy reading you posts, but I cannot answer many as I only get on for a few min. in the morning.
I do remember the coppertone, avocado and harvest gold appliances, as a matter of fact I have a coppertone refrig in my basement that was my grandmothers. I work great, she bought in 1976. Unlike my new refrig where the ice maker just died.

Well everyone have a great day
Kity
Capo di tutti Capi

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Linda and all others who stop by.
I wasn't able to get on yesterday.I got on the computer and did myspace morning hellos,then I was coming here but my doorbell rang.Becca stopped by on her way home from taking Hannah to the dr.Hannah was running a fever and she thought it might be the strep throat again but it wasn't,just another virus.After she left DH and I had a few projects to finish outside.By the time we were finished it was lunch.I had to shower go get the girls,do homework and of course play outside.When DD came home I lay down to rest and fell asleep.I only slept a little while then had a few other things to get done and went to bed early.
So here I am today.Not sure yet what I'll do today. I have so many choices Rolling Eyes

Linda, I've never tried Indian food,wonder if it's good.I'm not even sure there is one around here.If there is it's probably in a bigger city 25 or 50 miles away.Maybe I'll get the chance to try it sometime.

I hope all of you had a wonderful day yesterday and will have another one today!!

Hugs for all,
Pat
monkeybusiness
Pro Chef

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY FRIENDS......I'm getting on later than I wanted to. Seems like I spend more time than I want to ...looking for just the right graphic to put on here. I need to find some other sites, as these graphics are getting old to me. DD just calledm and she's on her way over....Today is the BIG PLAY DAY!! Cody is having one of his friends over today and All the boys will be swimming, playing with squirt guns , water ballons and we are even going to have a pizza party on the patio! The boys are really excited and so am I ..because I love to watch the kids play and have fun and laugh! Probably won't get to much done in the house and I'm not sure what dinner will be either.

***LINDA, Glad you find a minute to check in with us! Hope your daughter gets her reaching job, that will be wonderful! You are braver than me when it comes to trying something new...not me! My Mom was good at trying different foods, but I always think , What if I don't like it, then I'll be out the cost of the dinner and I'll still be hungry! You said your new fridg. i havingproblems alrady, while your grandmothers still works great....see that goes to show they don't make things as good as they use to. By the way, I love your graphic this morning! Have a good day today!

***PAT, Hi, sounds like you had a very busy day yesterday! Hope Hannaah gets to feeling better. Tell Becca, we miss her stoping in to chat with us! Hope you enjoy your day with the girls.

Well, I had better get off here, there's a few things I need to take care of before the boys get here. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and much love from me to you is coming your way! Take care...Debbie

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

http://bakespace.com/?monkeybusiness6
pattit
Pro BakeSpacer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubby and I got up early and got our monthly grocery shopping out of the way, I love when that is over. We cleaned off the deck and did some little things around the house to start getting ready for our Memorial Day picnic. We have the whole family here every year for that. I didn't get a chance to get back on last night either, and Debbie you will appreciate this, I am so glad that I set American Idol up to tape before I left last night. I went to the park with Madison and her Mom and we ended up stopping for dinner, shopping a little at the Dollar Tree etc. Gave her a quick bath and they didn't get going until after 10! Poor thing had to get up early this morning too. I thought Jordan was definitely the best singer. I like Blake, but he really can't sing as well as her.
*Linda, nice to see you posting. I sure hope your daughter gets the job, it would be so nice if you both worked together wouldn't it. I like to try different foods also. I think Indian is one of the few that I haven't tried. I think I would like it though.
*Pat, Becca has her hands full lately doesn't she? These kids can wear you out can't they, that is funny that you fell asleep. After playing with Madison at the park yesterday, I had to go to bed before my usual time, I was exhausted.
*Debbie, I bet those kids are having a fantastic time at your house! You are such a good Grammy!
For those of you that asked, I don't know why I haven't heard anything about my MRI, maybe I will call my family Dr. tomorrow to see what is going on. Next week I go for a nerve conduction test. I will be glad when they figure out what is going on and get me feeling a little less pain.
Hip hip hooray, tomorrow I get my hair cut, wow, is it ever out of control! I will be so glad when I can get it to lay right again.
See you all tomorrow,
Patti
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BakeSpace.com Member Forums Forum Index -> The Breakfast Club All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: